Dancing competition

In your sister place

 

“Hana, I love your painting, you got an A, again.” your teacher said while jumping up and down of happiness, it was like she got it.

“Hana, I am jealous of you, you can paint so well, I am stuck with only pencil, I can’t fell the colors like you do. The teacher is giving us themes that need color, and I really at them.” Yun Hee told you.

You laughed seeing her so upset on the themes.

“You are so good with the pencils, you can make a colorful picture seem black and white, and so real, you know that I always try to do it myself and I can’t do it. I am trying to do portraits but I can’t, I am only good at colors.” you said to her.

That was true, you have always liked do draw, paint landscape and everything around you but when you tried to do portraits you failed all the time. You once told the teacher and she told you that is because you didn’t find you’re muse. Maybe she is right, all the portraits you tried were of the people around you, maybe you need to find your muse first. But how?

After school, in front of the dancing room.

“Jin, hurry up, we need to go home.” you yelled at your sister that seems that never stops dancing.

“Coming, coming. You don’t need to yell.” she took her bag and put it on, her earphones were still in her ears and the music loud that even you could hear the song playing.

On your way home you two didn’t speak at all, she listened all the time music and you didn’t want to bother her, this was her way to forget about problems.

Before entering the house, because your parents never liked her to be to into dancing, she took them down.

“Jin, did something happen?” you asked her making sure your parents wouldn’t hear you.

“No.” she said and entered the house.

Next day.

At student council meeting.

“As you know, the school needs to go on a Seoul dancing competition. The rules this time is that only one team is accepted from every high school. Our team is divided in two right now so we need to find out who will go.” The president, Sun Hi, said.

“Why don’t we send Exo-M, since is the team that has the vice president and Kris in it.” One of the girls said.

You looked at her knowing that she was one of Kris fans.

“I don’t think is fair that way.” You said, making everyone look at you. Chen was in that team and in front of you, even though he was your friend, for you this was not fair.

“I agree, why don’t we do a competition between us and the winner will go?” Luhan said turning all the heads in the room to him now.

“But this will make a war inside the school.” The other girl said.

“I think is a good idea, this way we will see who really deserves to go.” Chen said.

“Okay then, we will tell the teachers what we decided.” Sun Hi said standing up and leaving the room.

The news about the dancing competition spread like fire and everyone is talking and guessing who is going to win.

There was always a dancing team in our high school history, but from the first day of high school the boys in my grade were in a fight, well only two of them, but enough to make two teams from one. The teachers tried to make another team but even though they were arguing all the time the both team were equally good, and the best in the whole school.

In Exo-K practice room. At lunch break.

“Did you hear? They want us to dance against M. They say that the best choreography will go to the Seoul competition.” Suho said to Kai that didn’t stop dancing.

The other boys left the practice room to eat.

Kai didn’t listened to him, actually he heard him but he wanted to concentrate, he wanted to win this, he wanted to show Jin that he can beat Kris.

In the canteen.

“So Chen, what are you going to do, you need to win this, no?” Su Min asked him.

“It was me who agreed to this so I’m going to do my best.”

You didn’t really pay attention, you were worried for your sister that seemed that was hiding something from you.

“When is the Seoul competition? And when is ours?” Yun Hee asked.

“Seoul competition is in three months and ours in two months.” He answered.

The school is finishing in a week and after that the exams are starting. After that there will be three months of summer break, well for the ones that took the exams, for the others, is extra classes. You loved that period of time, not waking up early, painting all day, not going to the boring meetings of the council, for you was a happy time.

In Exo-M practice room. After classes.

Luhan and Lay were dancing, Xiumin and Chen trying to think about the song they will play on.

“Guys, I know what we will do, listen to this.” Tao came in the room and gave Chen a CD.

They listened and it was a song, there where no vocals on it, but the rhythm was really good and easy to make a dance on it.

“Why don’t we sing it, we have lyrics too.” Tao said.

“Okay, lets try it.” Luhan said.

“Bring Kris, he is outside trying to see her pass, again.” Luhan said and made Tao to go after him.

In Exo-K practice room.

“Wowww, this song sounds good, where do you have it from?” Chanyeol asked while entering the room with Baekhyun.

“I made it, a long time ago with my best friend. Why don’t we use this to win?” Sehun said.

“Yes, lets use this.” Kai said entering the room too.

Earlier that day, after hearing about the competition.

Sehun and Tao met at their place as usual.

“What are we going to do?” Sehun asked.

“I want to win, but I don’t want you to lose either.” Tao said.

“I know, but what can we do? We are not in the same team.” Sehun said.

They were not in the same team because they were friends with the others too and if one was to leave from one of the teams, that team will break so they couldn’t do it.

While thinking about what Sehun said Tao thought of something.

“Why don’t we dance on the same song, maybe this way they will realize that the both team must go to the competition.” Tao said.

“What song? And we can’t make the both teams to dance the same.” Sehun said.

“Remember the song we made before entering high school, the one that my father made for us to enter.”

“Yes, you know that you have so good ideas sometimes?” Sehun said to Tao.

“And about the dance, why don’t you tell me what moves your team is doing and I will tell you my teams?” Tao said smiling.

“Okay, lets do it.” They both said.