Chapter 9- I Know You are Sad. So am I

My Love Story

 

 

Taemin's Pov

 

Did... Did Haemin just say that she wanted to breakup with me? I leaned against the gate in disbelief. I mumbled to myself “It's impossible. Why would she want to breakup with me? She loves me so much. It's impossible...” Before I knew it, my eyes were filled with tears and they rolled down my cheeks one by one. My phone vibrated. Is it Haemin? I quickly took my phone out of pocket and saw that it wasn't Haemin. It was Key hyung. I threw my phone on the ground in rage. It stopped vibrating as it broke. I hugged my knees and started to cry my heart out.

 

Haemin's Pov

 

I ran up to my room and slammed the door. I fell to the floor. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. My heart were never filled with that much sadness before. I knelt on the floor and cried my heart out. I was so sad and I know Taemin is sadder than me. I didn't want to look out of the window because I know that Taemin is still there. I know that if I see Taemin cry, I would run over to him and do anything to make him smile again. Daggers were stabbing my heart as I broke his heart. I knew something like this would happen and I knew that I would breakup with him in the end because I know that we are from two different planets but I still continued to be with him. I shouted “Why? Why am I so selfish? I know that something like this would happen but I continued! Why? Tell me why!” I slammed my fists onto the ground and just continued crying after wards.

 

Taemin's Pov

 

I stayed outside Haemin's house, crying until evening. I wasn't hoping for Haemin to come out or anything. I was really heartbroken and I needed time to calm down. I just couldn't believe why Haemin would want to breakup with me. It was already evening and I realised that I missed all my schedules. I stood up and stumbled back to the dorm.

 

Key's Pov

 

I said “Aishh. Where is Taemin? He missed all the schedules. He's going to be in deep trouble when he gets home.” Just then, the door opened and Taemin came in. He placed his shoes in the cupboard and went to his room. I said to the rest of the members “He looks so... Sad.” They all nodded their heads and stood up, proceeding to Taemin's room. I stopped them, saying “ I think something happened between the both of them. Give him some time. Go and wash up. We'll talk to him about it later.” They looked worried but nodded their heads and went to the bathroom. I felt so worried for Taemin and Haemin. Did something really happen between them?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back for the last update for the day :) I know it's a short one but I hope you like it. I'll try to update tomorrow. Probably twice but if I'm lucky, probably thrice. It sounds so sad right? Comment on how you feel and subscribe if you like the story. I'm deciding whether I should write another one. Should I? Well anyway, hope you like this story :)