Chapter 12- Big Mistake

My Love Story

 

No one's Pov

 

After Haemin went to the nurse's room to get her wounds treated, Taemin brought her back to the classroom. As usual, Taemin had to leave early for his schedules and Haemin was left alone.

 

Haemin's Pov

 

I was left all alone again. I wanted to tell Taemin that we could be back together. But should I really tell him? I'm so confused. The day passed so slowly and by the time school ended, I felt so tired. I remembered that I had to meet Kibum oppa after school. I packed my bag quickly and walked out of the classroom, down the stairs and to the gate of the school. I saw the black van and hopped onto it.

 

SHINee's Manager Pov

 

Isn't that Haemin? I was about to get off the car when she hopped onto another black van. I mumbled to myself “Oh no. She got onto the wrong van.” I waited for awhile but she didn't come out. I was about to get off the car but the black van sped off. I said to myself “Oh no. Oh no. Haemin got onto the wrong van. Oh no.”

Haemin's Pov

 

I hopped onto the black van as directed by Kibum oppa. Once I got in, I realised I got on the wrong van. I said “Sorry. I got onto the wrong van.” My hand reached for the door handle and I was about to open the door. I felt something covering my lips and nose. Soon, I felt dizzy and fainted.

 

Anonymous Pov

 

This girl opened the car door and I recognized her. She was the girl we were supposed to capture. She fell into our trap. She sat down and realised she was on the wrong van. She was about to pull the door handle and open the door when I took a cloth and covered and nose. She struggled for the first minute then she got weak and fainted. I instructed the rest to make sure she doesn't wake up until we reach our destination and I started the engine and sped off.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey I'm back. Sorry for the very very short update but I hope you all still appreciate and like it. Please subscribe and comment and have a great day :)