Chapter 7- Meeting the Members

My Love Story

 

 

Haemin's Pov

 

Once I got out of shower, I took my phone and searched for Taemin's number. I typed out a message but I was hesitant to send the message. Gathering all my courage, I pressed the 'send' button. I sighed and closed my eyes, anxiously waiting for a reply.

 

Taemin's Pov

 

I felt a vibration in my pocket and I took out my phone. I was surprised to see a message from Haemin. I read the message and a smile formed on my face.

 

From: Haemin

 

Your appearance makes my heart flutter.

I can't wait for the days that we will encounter,

Because I know you will always be there with me.

I know you will never leave my side,

That's why I will never leave yours.

I love you forever.

 

I typed out my message and pressed the 'send' button.

 

Haemin's Pov

 

My phone vibrated and I unlocked my phone and read the message.

 

From: Taemin

 

You make my heart wander off to yours.

Now my heart lost to yours,

I will forever be in love with you.

My heart will always stay with yours,

And I know yours will always stay with mine.

I know you love me forever,

That's why I love you forever too.

 

I put my phone near my heart and smiled. My phone vibrated and the caller ID read Taemin. I picked up immediately and said “Annyeong. Miss me already?” Taemin said “Neh jagiya... Since there is no school tomorrow, would you want to come over to my dorm for lunch then go out?” I said “Sure jagiya.” He said “Alright jagiya. I'll pick you up tomorrow at around 11am outside the gate. Saranghae.” I chuckled and said “Neh jagiya. See you tomorrow. Saranghae.” I ended the call and went to pick a suitable outfit for our first date.

 

Taemin's Pov

 

She ended the call and I hugged my phone. I smiled and closed my eyes, not knowing the members were staring at me. Jonghyun cleared his throat and I realised that I wasn't alone in the room. Jonghyun said “Umm... Who was that on the phone? The one that was sending the love messages.” I said “How do you know? About the love messages...” Minho said “You really have to stop that habit of reading messages out loud you know. It's your girlfriend isn't it? Jagiya...” I felt my face burning and I quickly hid my face. I'm sure my face is now as red as a tomato. Key said “Aigoo. Our maknae finally found a girlfriend. How is she? Pretty?” I said “Mmm... She's really pretty and she's a dancer. She shares the same birthday as me and she's the same age as me. Her house is really beautiful and she's really rich just that her parents are always not home.” Jonghyun said “Wait wait wait wait... You went to her house?” I nodded my head and said “Yeah... Once after school so that she could teach me Math and once at night.” They said in unison “At night?” I said “Keep your dirty thoughts away. I went there because she had a nightmare so don't even think about anything else.” Jonghyun said “Then did you guys kiss yet?” I smiled and with my fingers, I ran them across my lips remembering the time in the alley. Their eyes were opened wide and once again, they said in unison “You've kissed already? Even on the lips?” I blushed and nodded my head.

 

Haemin's Pov

 

I opened my wardrobe and started looking for my outfit. “Formal? Casual? In between? I'll just wear formal.” I mumbled to myself. I picked a light cyan dress that ended above my knees. It was a puffy tube dress. I picked a pair of white 4-inch heels and a turquoise coloured purse. I looked at the clock and it was already 11.06pm. I changed into my night attire and hopped into bed, pulling the thick warm blanket over my cold body.

 

I woke up the next morning by the sounds made from my alarm clock. The clock read 10am and I only had an hour to prepare. I quickly went to the bathroom and washed up then wore my outfit. I tied my hair into a loose messy side braid. Then I put on some foundation, then a little eyeshadow, eyeliner, blusher and not forgetting the lips, I put some lip gloss. I took my purse and walked down the stairs. I wore my heels and stepped out of the house, seeing Taemin waiting there for me and fixing his hair. I chuckled and called out his name.

 

Taemin's Pov

 

I was fixing my hair when I heard someone call my name. I looked around and saw my beautiful Haemin. She opened the gate for me and we linked arms. I said “Haemin-ah, You are so pretty.” She chuckled and smiled. I opened the car door for her and she slid inside. Then I started the car and drove back to the dorm.

 

When we arrived outside the dorm, Haemin asked “Will they like me?” I smiled and said “Of course they would Haemin. You are so pretty and kind. I'm sure they will like you. And besides, I'm the one that is going to marry you not them.” She smiled and nodded her head. We proceeded to the door and opened it.

 

Haemin's Pov

 

I entered the house and saw four handsome guys standing at the door. I took off my heels and said “Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Haemin.” They introduced themselves and we sat down on the couch. We were talking about SHINee's funny moments and they were mostly made by Taemin. Soon it was lunch time and Kibum or rather Key made Kimchi stew with rice. It was a pretty simple lunch but it was delicious. At around 2pm, Taemin and I left, not forgetting to thank the members. We bid them goodbye and headed to the car. I asked “Where are we going Taemin-ah?” He said “I'm not going to tell you. It's a surprise.” I chuckled and stared out of the window. I felt something on my hand so I looked at it. Actually, it was Taemin that was holding my hand. I smiled and pecked him on the cheek. Soon after, Taemin turned off the engine and got out of the car. So did I. I couldn't recognize this place but somehow, it seemed so familiar. It was the beach. Taemin and I held hands and strolled along the beach barefooted. The soft sand touched my skin and my foot sank in just a little. Suddenly, there were screams all around us and people started to crowd around us. Only then I realised Taemin didn't wear his disguise. Taemin said to the crowd “Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Taemin and this is my girlfriend.” He smiled at me. We carried on walking, not caring about the fans around us. Suddenly, Taemin pulled me into a tight hug and I could feel my heart beating loudly against my chest. I closed my eyes and enjoyed this moment together. Taemin released me as he slowly inched forward. Our faces were inches apart and he suddenly crashed his lips onto mine. There were screams and camera flashes all around but he didn't care. Same for me. I kissed him back and closed my eyes to enjoy the moment together. Memories of Taemin and I were playing in my mind. He broke the kiss and said “Jagiya, Saranghae.” Then he smiled and we carried on strolling along the romantic beach with waves crashing onto our feet.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey :) Sorry for not updating for awhile. I hope you like this chapter and subscribe and comment :) So far, there is only 1 subscriber :( If you guys like the story, please subscribe and comment. Please don't be a silent reader. The comments and subscribers mean a lot to me. I might update another few chapters this week cause it's finally the holidays :) but after the 1 week holiday, I might become a little bit busy so I might not update as much. But hope you stay tune and keep on reading :)