Chapter 10- Heartbroken

My Love Story

 

Taemin's Pov

 

I tried to calm down as I walked into my room but memories of Haemin and I kept playing in my mind. My eyes were filled with tears and were threatening to fall but I couldn't let anyone see me like this. I wiped my eyes clean and lied down on the bed. Just then, the members came in and sat around my bed. Onew hyung started first “Taemin-ah, what happened?” Then Jonghyun said “Really. Taemin, tell us.” The other two didn't say anything but I knew that they were worried, in fact all of them were worried because they didn't see me like this before. I said “I...” My eyes were filed with tears again and this time they just rolled down my cheeks. I explained the whole story to them and occasionally cracking my voice because of the tears that were threatening to fall.

 

Jonghyun's Pov

 

I knew we could do nothing to help. I've been at that stage before. It takes time to heal that open wound but I'm so afraid that Taemin would breakdown. I can't let that happen to him but I know we can do nothing except wait. I couldn't understand why Haemin would want to breakup with such a lovely innocent boy. Was it because of our fans or did she not love him at all? I was so confused but I couldn't do anything to help. Taemin is my dongsaeng but I have to just stand aside and watch him suffer this painful part of love.

 

Haemin's Pov

 

I said to myself “I know I'm being selfish. Why can't I just let him go? Why did I have to meet him? Why is my life becoming so complicated? I just don't understand...” I felt so insecure. I always relied on the lovely innocent boy and now I broke up with him, I just feel like my life is turning into a whole mess. I couldn't believe I actually did that to a boy I loved. Once again, I cried. I really wanted to take my phone and talk to Taemin. I missed his lovely voice, his cute face, his innocent personality. I really missed everything about him and I know that I still love him very much but I couldn't afford to get him back again. His bright smile and just everything was missed much by the one who started and ruined it all. I know I can't get things back to where they were before because there will always be a wound in both our hearts. I know I have hurt him deeply but this is the only way I could stop everything. I lied down on my bed and tried to sleep but memories of Taemin kept playing in my mind and I was missing him so much. That painful night of love ended as I finally cried myself to sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know I said that Chapter 9 would be the last update for the night but I just kept on writing. It's late here, around 11pm and I have to sleep so I can write longer and better chapters tomorrow. I'm so sorry for the short updates today but they were written with all my heart and effort so I hope you appreciate it and keep on reading. I already thought of how to end the story and the ending isn't that far. I know this is a short fanfic but I really need to concentrate on my studies and I might be writing another one. So if I do, it will not be about SHINee but please go and read it when I post the first chapter. I will inform all of you and I hope you will read, support, comment and subscribe for both the stories. Goodnight everyone :)