Chapter 6- Confession

My Love Story

 

Haemin's Pov

 

Days and weeks passed and I haven't talked to Taemin. Obviously there were many girls around him, trying to get attention but that just made my heart ache and filled it with anger and jealousy. I wanted him to give the same attention to me but I knew I couldn't talk to him.

 

One day, I was walking home from a mall nearby when someone pulled me into a small narrow alley. He covered my mouth and dragged me deep inside. He finally reached the end and pushed me against the wall. He leaned closer and put his hands against the wall. His hands above my shoulders. He leaned closer and I saw his face. It was Taemin. I said “Yah! Lee Taemin! Why do you have to scare me?” He chuckled and leaned closer. Our faces were just inches away. My heart skipped a beat. He said in a low y voice “Why did you have to make me so sad these couple weeks? Without hearing your voice, I was just dead. Tell me Haemin. Tell me everything.” He leaned closer and our eyes met. I looked away. I said “Sad? Sad? My heart was filled with anger and jealousy! You with other girls, joking and laughing around. You think I felt good?” He backed off, showing a hurt expression on his flawless face. He said disappointedly “Even if I was with other girls, why would you feel angry, jealous?” I could feel my face turn as red as a tomato. I looked down, trying to figure out why I feel that way too. Suddenly, I blurted out “I don't know... You give me a different kind of feeling that no one has ever did. I just don't like it.” I looked back up at him and his face was inches from mine again. He touched my hair and then placed both of his hands on my shoulders. He said “Me too. I have a feeling like love at first sight. I keep thinking of you and wanting to see you. Maybe you feel the same?” I said hesitantly “I... I don't... I don't know...” He let go and walked out of the alley, leaving me alone. I leaned against the wall and slid down. I sat on the floor, thinking of what I should do. I closed my eyes. I felt something land on my lips and I opened my eyes. It was Taemin. Gradually, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moments together with him. Flashbacks were playing in my mind. He broke the kiss and said “I hope you feel the same.” He flashed a smile and ran off. I stood up and walked home, with a smile on my face.

 

I reached home, not close to 6. I went to the bathroom with an extra set of clothes. I undressed myself and looked at myself in the mirror. I touched my lips with my fingers and then smiled. I hopped into the shower and felt the warm water running down my back. Memories of Taemin and I were playing in my mind. I mumbled to myself “Do I really like Taemin?”

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys :) How is the fanfic? Hope you like it and please subscribe and comment. Please don't be a silent reader... But anyway, thanks for reading my fanfics. I really hope I can get more subscribers and comments :)