Chapter 11- I Love You and I Know You Do Too

My Love Story

 

Haemin's Pov

 

I woke up for school the next morning. I mumbled “It was a dream. Right?” I took my phone and dialed Taemin's number but I was hesitant to call him. Memories of the previous night flooded my mind. Only then, I realised that it wasn't a dream. I stared out of the window and remembered Taemin coming over to walk with me to school. I really missed the times when Taemin and I were still dating. I missed him so much but I couldn't do anything about it. Just then, my phone rang and thinking it was Taemin, I picked up immediately. I said “Annyeonghaseyo? Taemin-ah, is that you?” There was silence. After awhile, the person on the line said “No. I'm not Taemin. Don't you recognize my voice? I'm Kibum.” I said “Oh. Why did you call? And how did you get my number?” He said “I took it from Taemin's phone. I want to meet up with you later, after school. You cannot say no. There will be a black van waiting outside the school building and my manager will bring you to see me.” I was about to say something but he hung up. I thought it was really weird of Key oppa to do that but I had to go anyway. I washed up and wore my school uniform before proceeding to school.

 

I arrived at school and blindfolded by someone that I don't know. I was dragged to somewhere which I believed was the bathroom. They took off the blindfold and said “So you finally broke up with Taemin?” I nodded my head. They continued “You only dated him because he was an idol wasn't it? You weren't true to him, right?” I knew I couldn't tell anything about me truly loving Taemin but I didn't know what else I could do. I heard footsteps outside the bathroom door and I recognized Taemin's shoes. I had to tell the truth but how could I? I shouted back at the girls, hoping this isn't the wrong move. I shouted “Yes, I broke up with Taemin. You are happy now isn't it? Not like he would ever date you, why would you do that anyway? And I didn't date him just because he's an idol or anything. I was true to him. It's all your fault that I had to breakup with him. Are you happy now?” One of them said “So you like Taemin, don't you? I know exactly what to do.” She smirked and I knew I got into trouble. The girls came closer and started to hit me- as always. I was used to this already. I just screamed and screamed and screamed but they didn't stop. I was so used to this. But suddenly, the bathroom door flew open and Taemin walked in with an angry expression on his face.

 

Taemin's Pov

 

I walked to school, looking like a zombie. I didn't and couldn't sleep the night before. Thinking of Haemin just makes me want to cry. Just then, I saw a girl that looked exactly like Haemin being blindfolded and dragged into the bathroom. I knew it was Haemin so I followed them. I stood outside the door and heard the conversation between them. I heard “So you finally broke up with Taemin?” Then there was silence. I inched closer to the door to hear better. Then they continued “You only dated him because he was an idol wasn't it? You weren't true to him, right?” There was silence again. Then I heard Haemin shout back “Yes, I broke up with Taemin. You are happy now isn't it? Not like he would ever date you, why would you do that anyway? And I didn't date him just because he's an idol or anything. I was true to him. It's all your fault that I had to breakup with him. Are you happy now?” I was smiling. All this while, Haemin really truly loved me. Then I heard some whispers but I didn't know what they were going to do or said. Then suddenly I heard someone screaming. I knew it was Haemin because I recognize that scream when she had the nightmare. I barged into the bathroom without hesitating. Haemin looked at me and I just gave her a nod. I walked up to the girls and said fiercely while glaring into her eyes “Why did Haemin say it was your fault that we broke up? Speak up.” She looked so scared and she just ran out of the room. I knelt next to Haemin and took her hand. I said “Haemin-ah, is that why you broke up with me? Because they were bullying you?” She nodded her head and looked down. I said “You should have told me, Haemin-ah. You know I love you very much so you can just tell me anything. Come, let's go to the nurse to have your wounds cleaned up.” I helped her up and suddenly she hugged me. I could feel her wet tears dropping onto my shirt. I said “Haemin-ah, don't worry. I don't want to see you like this.” I broke the hug and wiped off the tears on her face and brought her to the nurse.

 

The nurse said that she could go so I helped her to stand and walked to class with her. I said “Haemin-ah, now that I know the truth, could we please start over? Please Haemin, I can't live without you.”

 

Haemin's Pov

 

Taemin said “Haemin-ah, now that I know the truth, could we please start over? Please Haemin, I can't live without you.” Should I give us another chance? Deep down in my heart says I should but part of my heart has been cut off from the previous incident. I know I have hurt him badly but I still love him and since he knows the truth, should I give our relationship another chance? 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey :) I know that this is another short update but I want to have more chapters as the story's ending is not that far away. I really hope you can share this story with other Kpop friends if you like it. Please subscribe and comment :) I know I'm taking a long time to update but I'm running out of ideas :( but anyways, I hope you like this story and support me all the way. I'll be writing another story as I said but it won't be about SHINee. If you want to know, go check it out yourself and I might post it either today or tomorrow so please support both :) And I'm really sorry if there are spelling errors or anything and I know my English is horrible but please do support it and comment and subscribe. :)