Chapter 13- Haemin was...

My Love Story

 

Haemin's Pov

 

I felt I was being carried and then dumped onto something hard like a table. My eyes opened slowly and they had to adjust to the surroundings. I heard a voice and I was stunned. I could recognize that voice anywhere. She said “I don't care what you do to her. I want her feeling dirty and never wanting to appear in front of Taemin oppa ever again.” I heard heavy footsteps outside the door and I fell back into the position I was in earlier. I was so afraid and I wanted Taemin to be here with me. I needed him actually. I knew something was going to happen to me but I didn't know what and that made it worse. Unconsciously, my breathing became heavier as I thought of the scenes that might happen just in a few minutes. I heard soft chuckles and someone said “I know you are awake. Stop pretending.” A tear rolled down my cheek and I felt my eyes opening. I couldn't hide it because I know whatever they do, whether I was awake or not, they will still do it and I will still feel the same. I felt my arms and legs being pinned down on the table or what so ever. I knew there was no way out but I still had to try. I struggled and tried to free my arms and legs but they just held it harder and it hurt. A lot.

 

Then under the dim light, I saw a guy coming. He had a smirk on his face and he was up to no good. I shouted “Let me go!” I struggled but none of it worked. The smirk on the guy's face grew wider into an evil smile. I couldn't help but let my tears roll down my cheeks. After awhile, I heard myself shouting and screaming for help but no one came to help me. My clothes were ripped and all over the place. The guys were just smirking and leaving the room while I sat in a corner, hugging my legs tightly while sobbing. I kept thinking of the scene earlier just now. Not to mention that I was actually at the scene. I didn't want to think about it but I can't help myself. They were ripping my clothes off my body, exposing my underwear and having so much fun while I was just pinned down on the table, trying to get away. I thought that they would stop there, like really stop there but no, they didn't. They continued. I felt so pathetic and dirty. I could never step in front of Taemin, never touch, never talk to him. I felt so disgusting. All those thoughts flooded my mind as they were having so much fun me. I seriously couldn't do anything to stop them. I just laid there on the table and cried. Now, I was sitting in a corner, hugging my legs and crying. One of them came to me and said “Aww. Are you alright?” He touched my chin, trying to lift it up so that I could see his face. I shivered as he touched me. I used my hand and hit him. He backed off and went out of the room along with the others. I still had my phone. I just realised I still had my phone with me. It was in the pocket of my bag. I looked around the room and found my school bag. I ran there and took out my phone. I typed Taemin's number and called him. After a few rings, he finally picked up. I said “Tae... Taemin...” I couldn't carry on as I started crying. He said “Haemin? Haemin! Where are you? Manager hyung told me that you went into the wrong van and stuff like that. Are you ok?” I could hear his voice cracking a bit. I guess he's really very worried. I didn't know how to reply him I couldn't just tell him I went on the wrong van and then fainted and some people started to me. I said trying to hold back my tears “Taemin... I... I... Can you come pick me up?” I looked up and tried to stop the tears from falling. He sounded confused as he replied “Pick you up? Where are you? What happened?” I said “Just come. Bring no one else Please Taemin. I'm begging you.” It took me forever to say that as tears filled my eyes. He said worriedly “Ok. Where are you first? Turn on the GPS on your phone. Stay there. I'll come real quick.”

 

I hung up and the GPS on my phone. I picked up my clothes on the floor, trying to wear them. My hands were shaking so much that I couldn't even hold them properly. After some time, I wore my dirty, torn clothes. I heard quick footsteps outside the door. I hoped that it was Taemin but I hid behind a dirty couch just in case it wasn't him. I observed the door handle as it turned. The door swung open and there he was. It was my Taemin. I stood up and ran to him. I hugged hm tightly and cried my heart out. He didn't bother asking, I was guessing that he knew what happened. He patted my back, trying to make me feel better. He broke the hug, looking into my eyes with a sincere and worried expression. He held my shoulders tightly and said in a soft, gentle tone “What happened? Haemin-ah, tell me. Please.” He knew I was suffering so he hugged me, making me feel safe in his hands. The warmth of his body warmed up my heart. I said “Can we please leave, Taemin-ah? I really want to leave this place and please, I beg you, don't ever talk about today. It hurts too much.” He nodded and planted a kiss on my cheek, making me feel safe with him.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey :) Sorry for not updating for a few days and keeping you guys curious of what's going to happen. School is starting tomorrow :( This chapter is written in Haemin's point of view. This chapter might be short but I hope you like it. Actually the ending is just 1 or 2 chapters away and I know that this is a short fanfiction but it's my first one so it's like most fanfictions, all lovey dovey. I hope you guys support me and thank you to the 7 subscribers and comments. It doesn't sound like a lot compared to others but since this is my first fanfiction, I'm quite happy with the reponse given back and I hope there will be more coming. :) Might update later or sometime this week? I'll try my best.