Chapter 17- She Leaves...

My Love Story

 

 

 

 

Taemin's POV

 

I was running and running, not sure where I was going but all the running came to a stop when I saw the most terrifying thing ever. I could hear hyungs panting and shouting my name as I walked on the road to catch a better glimpse of what I just saw. It couldn't be her. Never. I forced myself not to believe that it was her but as I inched closer and knelt on the ground, it was.

 

Haemin's POV

 

As I left the house, nearing the gates, I took a last glance at the house that I have been living in for 18 years. Now, I am just leaving the house. I walked out of the gates, letting one tear run down my cheek. From my house, I started to walk across the road. I walked to around the middle and without any warning, I fell to the floor. A car just hit me without even honking. I rolled on the ground before it all came to a halt. I was in a lot of pain but I wasn't bleeding anywhere. Probably a few big cuts and that was it. My sight started to become blur as I laid motionless on the ground. The next thing I knew was a man kneeling next to me.

 

I took awhile to recognize that it was him. The man I loved so much was kneeling beside me. I could hear a little noise from the surroundings as four more people crowded around me. He said while caressing my hair “Hae... Haemin-ah... Why?” He looked up and blinked a couple of times but a tear still managed to escape from his red, puffy eyes. I smiled and gathered all the remaining energy I had left to lift up my hand and wipe the tear of his cheek. He held my hand beside his cheek and his tears rolled down uncontrollably.

 

I was weak, getting weaker by the second. Blood escaped from the side of my mouth and I knew it was almost time for me to leave, I just didn't want to. I could hear soft sobs from the members and I managed to force out a sentence. I said “Do... Don't cry...” I looked at Taemin as my thumb started to wipe away his tears. “Tae... Taemin-ah. Sarang-” I didn't manage to finish my sentence. Blood flowed out of my mouth and my hand slowly dropped from his face and out of his grip.

 

Taemin's POV

 

She couldn't hang in much longer but she had to, for me. “Tae... Taemin-ah. Sarang-” She said to me without finishing her sentence. Blood flowed out of and her hand slowly dropped from my face and out of my grip. Her eyes closed as I shook her and shouted “Haemin! Stop playing! Don't joke! Stop joking!” I was hoping she was just playing a serious joke but I knew that she wasn't. I broke down in tears as she didn't respond. She did in the past, not now and she will never. All the members knelt down and began to cry as well. My first love and only love just died in front of me, in my arms. It was hard to believe, hard to accept but after all, this is the reality.

 

I went back to the dorm like a zombie and the moment I open the door, I remembered the time that she was here. I began to cry again. Key hyung said “Go. Go to your room and take a long break” I nodded and walked back to the room. I lied on my bed and memories of us together flooded my mind. My sight became blurry and I blinked. Tears streamed down my face. After awhile, hyungs came into the room and knelt beside me. They patted my back and head like I was a dog. That made me cry even more because I was so deep in my thoughts that it all felt like a dream but there presence brought me back to reality. They left me with only Key hyung. He said “Taemin-ah, think about it. If Haemin sees you from heaven and you are here crying, she will feel sad, isn't it? Stop crying Taemin-ah. Everything is planned by God. Just imagine her up in heaven and she sees you crying. How do you think she will feel? I know you miss her but pull yourself together.” He wiped off my tears and walked out of the room. I know I have to stop crying and move on but is that even possible? 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I know this chapter is really sad and it isn't very long but I hope you still like it... I might update another chapter later at around 10pm (Singapore Time) so stay tuned. It's 9.17pm here in Singapore and I have to attend to some things before I update. If you really love this story, I hope you can comment or subscribe? Please don't be a silent reader. The comments and subscribers encourage me a lot and they make me really happy :D Anyways, I lost 3 minutes writing this so I will just try to update later. No promises XP