Chapter 4- I'm Sorry Taemin...

My Love Story

 

Taemin's Pov

 

I woke up several times in the night when Haemin started screaming and moving around uncomfortably in her bed. Although I was there, I couldn't do anything to help besides comforting her. I felt so useless.

 

Haemin's Pov

 

I couldn't sleep even though Taemin was there. I felt so guilty because he had to wake up so many times to comfort me.

 

Soon it was morning. I woke up at least 8 times throughout the night. I felt so sorry for Taemin so I said “Why don't you just stay home today. I am sorry that I kept waking you up. I can tell that you didn't sleep. Just go home to rest. I'll the teacher for you.” He nodded his head sleepily and walked out the house and drove home. I made myself a cup of hot chocolate and ate a slice of toast before changing in my school uniform. I headed to school. I reached the school gates earlier than usual and it was a total mistake. A gang of mean girls came to me and grabbed my hair and pulled my the girl toilet, not caring how much noise I was making. They pushed me into one of the cubicles and the tallest, meanest girl said “I heard you are good friends with Taemin huh? Well you should better stop or else...” I cut her off, saying “I believe he has his own freedom to make his own friends. Now will you excuse me?” She said “Alright! Girls, take action.” She walked out and the rest of the gang came in and started to hit me. They slapped me numerous times and hit me until I was bleeding. They kicked me, slapped me, hit me, scratched me with their long nails. They stopped after hearing the school bell and ran out. I slid down the wall and hugged my legs tightly. My breathing pace was unsteady. I started crying. One of the tears dropped onto the wounds and I cringed in pain. I never came out of the toilet. Even after lunch. I practically stayed in the toilet for the whole day. After school, I was still inside, all the way to 5pm. I heard my phone ring and I saw the caller ID. It was Taemin. I pressed the 'decline' button. He called many times so I just turned my phone off. After awhile, I stood up slowly and walked out of the toilet and went home with my head down.

 

When I reached home, I saw Taemin standing at the gate, ringing the doorbell many times. He looked worried. He kept jabbing the buttons until I called his name in a small timid voice. I said “T... Tae... Taemin...” He turned around and saw my bloody uniform and wounds. He said worriedly “Haemin-ah, what happened? Why were you ignoring me? Tell me Haemin-ah.” He looked at me with cute puppy eyes but I had to be strong. I ignored him and walked into my house. He followed in until I said “Stop. Taemin. Just stop.” He asked “Stop? What do you want me to stop? What have I done wrong? Haemin-ah, tell me.” I said “It's me who has wronged you. And the wounds are caused by me falling. Just stop Taemin. Leave.” I turned around and my back was now facing him. He said, almost shouting “I don't care. Haemin, It's not your fault. I don't know what happened to you. I'll give you time to calm down... Haemin-ah, don't... don't hesitate to call me.” I was so touched by his words. I tried hard to give him a cold shoulder but he was just so nice and warm. That warm feeling nobody ever gave me.

 

I hopped in the shower, feeling the nice warm water run down my back reminded me of the warmth feeling that Taemin gave me. Before I even knew it, my eyes were filled with tears and tears started rolling down my cheeks.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like the story. Please subscribe and comment :) It's the first update today and I might be updating at night so stay tune.