Chapter 8- Taemin, We have to...

My Love Story

 

Haemin's Pov

 

Days and weeks passed since Taemin and I started dating. I just couldn't take how the fans were treating me.

 

-----Flashback-----

We were walking to school with our hands tightly holding each other. As we got to class, I tried to let go of Taemin's hand but he wouldn't and so, I just gave up. We walked into class and there were screams all around the room. I knew the fans would go after me. Ever since, everyday after school when Taemin had to go for his schedules and leave me, fans would start crowding around me. They will either slap me or just hit me until I was bleeding and bruised. I would always make up a lie to Taemin so that he won't have to worry about me but I know that this way, I will make him more hurt when he finds out the truth.

-----Present-----

 

I really couldn't take how the fans were treating me but I love Taemin so much that I really don't want to let him go. I don't want to tell him the ugly truth because I know he can do nothing to stop these crazy fans and instead of stopping them, they will harm me even more. I can't do anything to stop them. I know that sooner or later, Taemin will have to know the truth but the truth cannot be said by me, nor the fans. He has to see it for himself but I really don't want to hurt him by telling him the truth. I couldn't sleep all night and now I really don't want to go to school. I'm bruised and cut all over and I don't want Taemin to see me like this. I thought of a great way that I could break this out to him, just that I know it will hurt him very much.

 

Everyday around 6.50am, Taemin would come to my house and walk to school with me. Since I had to tell him the ugly truth, I would take the advantage to tell him later.

 

I was waiting for him in the living room and that was when I heard the doorbell. I took a deep breath and walked out of the house. He greeted me with a warm smile and I just felt so guilty. I really wanted to cry and tell him everything. But I just couldn't. He said “Jagiya, why aren't you wearing your school uniform? Are you sick?” He was about to touch my forehead when I moved back. He gave a surprised look and I said “I'm not going to school today. I'm not sick either.” He asked “Then, what's wrong jagiya?” I said harshly “Stop it Taemin. Please stop it. Not only am I harming you, but also myself. Please Taemin, stop it.” He said “Stop what? What's wrong?” I said loudly, almost shouting “Taemin stop it. Please. I'm living in pain. Stop it. Let's breakup.” I turned around and walked into the house. I heard Taemin calling out my name but I couldn't turn back. I had to stop all this harm. I know that this will harm him and myself. I had to stop everything before the fans harm him as well. I couldn't see Taemin hurt. I still love him. Tears were threatening to fall and thousands of spears were piercing my heart but I had to stay strong so that I could stop making Taemin and myself more hurt. I'm so sorry Taemin...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys :) So... How was this chapter? I know that this is really sad but to know more, please stay tuned and read the next chapter. I might post it later or tomorrow so I hope you guys read it and I hope you like it. And please don't be a silent reader. :( Subscribe or comment and that will mean a lot to me :) Luckily it's the holidays now so there might even be a triple update :) or just a double :) So I hope you guys like the story and please tell me what you think about it :)