Chapter 16- I Just Can't...

My Love Story

 

Haemin's POV

 

My phone was on my side table. It was just within my reach but it seemed so difficult just to get it. Could it be because I didn't want to leave? Sighing once more, I grabbed my phone and dialed Taemin's number. It never reached. I decided to leave him a voice message but by that time, I may be gone.

 

Taemin's POV

 

Taemin, we have been practicing for hours now. Let's just take a break.” Onew said. That was the last time he was going to say that for the day. I stopped practicing and walked towards my bag. I saw 5 miss calls from Haemin and was wondering about that for awhile. I listened to every voice mail, about 4. I was totally shocked when I heard the last one.

 

 

Taemin-ah, you might be wondering why I called you. But here I am, going to explain it all. My dear Taemin, by the time you hear this voice message, I might not be around anymore. I will be in some place faraway, living happily. Please don't look for me because I will never be found. I know you may be asking why and the reason is because I can't take it anymore. I feel so dirty and disgusting. I just can't stay around. Please Taemin, move on. Forget about me and move on. The last thing I want to say to you is, Saranghae.

 

Taemin was on the verge of crying. After he listened to the voice message, he ran out of the practice room and left the members confused. They chased after Taemin but he just kept running and running. To where? He himself doesn't even know.

 

Haemin's POV

 

I walked down to the kitchen and picked a knife. There wasn't much to pick but I wanted it to be clean and sharp. I put it near my wrist, trying hard to forget about everything. Tears were rolling down my cheeks no matter how hard I tried to stop them. I couldn't. I couldn't. I couldn't just leave the earth like that. I was too afraid. I couldn't even cut myself. I threw the knife on the floor and ran up to my room. I threw my luggage bag on my bed and threw all my clothes inside. I took my phone and booked a ticket to somewhere faraway. I couldn't do this. I had to leave but I am too afraid to just die. I have to leave for both of our good. I dragged my luggage down the stairs that seemed like it was never going to end. Regrets were filling up my mind as I opened the doors of my house, leaving it forever.

 

Anonymous POV

 

She attempted to kill herself but didn't. Instead she packed her luggage and left the house.”

Get everything planned then. You know what I mean.” She smirked.

Yes. It will be done by the time she leaves.” 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I am so sorry for not updating like I promised too. I was just really busy. But anyways, back to the story. What do you think will happen next? A bit of a cliffhanger I guess? You guys like the story? Hope so. Comment and subscribe please... Stay tuned for the next chapter. Might be the last one...