Chapter 5- Where's Haemin?

My Love Story

 

 

Haemin's Pov

 

I woke up feeling my whole ankle in pain. It felt like thousands and thousands of spears stabbing my ankle. I reached for my phone that was on the side table. My hand was shaking so much that I almost dropped my phone. I called my family doctor and I told him about my ankle. He said “Sounds quite serious. I'll come over as soon as possible.” I went to wash up and changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top. I limped to the lift and pressed the button for the 1st floor. Then I ate a slice of bread before proceeding to the car park to wait for the doctor.

 

Taemin's Pov

 

It's already 7 in the morning. Why isn't Haemin here yet? Is she really trying to avoid me? It's impossible... What happened?

 

Haemin's Pov

 

I waited and waited for the doctor to come and soon I realised it was 7 in the morning. I was so late for school. Too deep in my thoughts, I didn't hear the doctor calling my name. He was outside the gate and was frantically waving his hands. I embarrassingly smiled at him and went to open the gate. I said “Good morning Doctor Jung.” I brought him in to the house and went to get a bottle of water for him. He said “So how is your ankle injury? Because of dance isn't it?” Doctor Jung has been my doctor for many years. He told me to sit on the sofa and he examined my ankle. Soon after, he said “It seems pretty bad. And what's with all the scars?” As soon as he said 'scars', memories of getting beaten up in school was flooding my mind. I snapped out of it when he said “You have to stop dancing for a month or so before it gets worse. It's a really bad sprain and I'm guessing you injured it last week.” He smirked and I said “Kinda... Yeah?” He laughed and then put a cast over my sprained ankle. I thanked him and told him that my father would pay the fees as per usual.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys. Sorry for the short update. It's late here. Around 11pm. I hope you guys are enjoying the story. Please subscribe and comment :) Totally welcome that. Have a great weekend and remember to stay tuned to the next chapters :)