Chapter 14- Trying To Forget

My Love Story

 

Haemin's Pov

 

Taemin brought me to the car, pulling me close to him. I sat down in the car seat and waited for Taemin to sit as well. Instead of starting the engine, he asked me a question. He asked “So what happened?” I could feel my eyes starting to get filled up with tears and it became blur. I blinked and tears rolled down my cheeks. I faced the window so that Taemin would not see your face. I started slowly “First... First Key oppa wanted... wanted to see me after school... So after school, his manager came to fetch me but I went into... into the wrong van... I was going to get out but... but they covered my mouth and nose, causing me to faint... Then they drove off and when I regained... regained consciousness, they... they...” I couldn't continue as I thought of the horrible scene. Tears rolled down my cheeks like streams and I couldn't continue. I guessed Taemin knew what happened next as his face showed a shock expression and he hugged me. I cried into his chest. He said “Don't worry Haemin-ah. I'll always be with you ok? Don't cry Haemin-ah. It hurts my heart to see you cry like that. Be strong and forget about it, please. I love you so much that it hurts a lot to see you like that. Haemin-ah, promise me.” He looked into my eyes with sincerity. I really couldn't forget that horrible scene as it kept replaying in my mind. I hesitated to nod. But I did in the end, not sure if I made the right choice. Taemin started the engine and drove away, to my house.

 

When we reached, he walked me in and waited patiently for me to take a shower and change. Although I took a shower and wore clean clothes, I still felt dirty and disgusting. I couldn't take it but I had to be strong and forget about it as what Taemin had said. I went downstairs and walked to Taemin with my head hanging down. Taemin said “I guess you want some rest. I'll go first ok? Call me if you want me here or anything. Love you.” He kissed my forehead and turned around, heading to the door. I went forward and grabbed his wrist. I said “Please don' go. Stay with me. Let's... Let's just go to your dorm.” He looked at me with worried eyes. He said “You sure?” I nodded my head as I said “I'm going to stay over as well.” He nodded his head hesitantly as made such a comment. I could forget everything when I'm there. I have to spend at least one night with them, trying to forget the things that happened today. Without him, I probably would have cut myself and die. I will try my best to keep my promise.

 

Taemin's Pov

 

I was surprised that she wanted to spend the night in the dorm. Is she alright? I just have to keep the negative thoughts out of my head and think about positive ones. I called Onew hyung and said “Hyung, Haemin will be staying over tonight.” I heard some whispers and then he said “Why?” I said “Because of some things that happened today. I'll tell you another time. Help me tell manager hyung too. Look, I got to go. See you later hyung.” I didn't even wait for him to reply and hung up. I know it's rude but I can't let Haemin wait. After all, she suffered this time, not Onew hyung, not anyone else and I had to be responsible for it. She's my girlfriend. I brought her to the car and started the engine. On the way to my dorm, I told her many funny stories and wanted her to laugh and forget today's incident but the most she did was smile. I mean that's fine but I knew she was occupied with many other thoughts. I just hope she won't break our promise and do something silly. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys :) Back with the last update for the day. Ending is probably in the next chapter or the one after that. I hope you guys like it and continue to support my other fanfics too :) Comments and subscribers are VERY welcome :D Thank you 8 subscribers that made my day :) 

I hope you like this fanfic and comment the rating you will give between '1-10' after the whole story. 

And sorry for the short update xD I have to sleep soon because school starts tomorrow T.T and I can't update as much but I'll try my very best to update on Fridays and the weekends. Goodnight everyone :) Continue reading, supporting, commenting and subscribing :D