Chapter 15- I Knew It

My Love Story

 

 

Taemin's Pov

 

Soon, we reached the dorm and we welcomed Haemin warmly. She was like a close friend. No wait, like family. We were playing and cracking jokes, trying to make Haemin laugh but she couldn't. I knew she couldn't laugh after all that happened but I needed her to smile at least, to show me she's ok. I said to the rest “It's getting late now. Let Haemin rest for awhile and then we'll have dinner.” They had questions but I mouthed to them “I'll tell you later.” Then I brought Haemin to my room which I shared with Minho hyung and Onew hyung. I let her rest on my bed. I kissed her on the lips and pulled the blanket over her body. I was about to turn around when she tugged onto my shirt. I turned around and said “Missing me already?” She said “I'm... I'm scared oppa. Can you stay here? With me?” I smiled warmly and nodded my head before sitting at her bedside and sung her a lullaby. Slowly she drifted off into deep sleep with her head rested on my chest. I caressed her hair and whispered “If only I was there with you. I love you jagiya.” I kissed her lightly on her forehead. Slowly, I lifted her head and placed it on the pillow, kissing her one more time and headed out the door, to the living room.

 

Jonghyun hyung asked “So, what is wrong with her? Unhappy or what?” I looked down, closed my eyes and sighed. They could sense something wrong from the beginning but they knew I will tell them if I want to. I took a deep breath and said “Well, today Key hyung asked Haemin to meet him after school and manager hyung went to pick her. But she went into the wrong van as they were both black. Then she didn't get out of the car and the car drove away. She said that she was unconscious then and when I saw her... When I saw her...” I couldn't continue. It wasn't something that Haemin was proud of and I knew she didn't want anyone to know about her secret. But I had to continue. I continued “She... She was... She was ra... She was ...” My words trailed off and they just had shocked expressions on their faces. It was something hard to believe and I really don't want to see Haemin suffer like this. I had to do something but nothing I do can help her. Key hyung said “No wonder Haemin didn't came and see me. I thought manager hyung forgot or something.” I shook my head and just looked down. I said “Don't tell anyone. Please. That's the least you can do for Haemin. I hope you won't. I'll... I'll go back in now...” I stood up and walked back to where Haemin was sleeping. I went to her bedside and whispered “Haemin-ah, please don't do anything silly that you will regret. Don't forget that I will always be here with you.” After she goes home, I'm sure she'll do something. Big or small, it all matters to me. I have to trust her not to do anything silly. I have to trust my beloved.

 

Haemin's Pov

 

Hours passed after going to SHINee's dorm. They did make me feel a little bit better but I still felt so lethargic. I couldn't help but think of the horrible scene back then. After sleeping on Taemin's bed, I felt like it was a dream. I promised him that I would never hurt myself but now, I'm not sure if I can actually keep that promise.

 

After dinner, they were still talking and trying to cheer me up. I smiled genuinely a couple of times because they told me really funny and embarrassing stories of them but after that short and fun moment, I had to sleep. I used to love sleep after studying in school all day but now when sleep comes, it was like a nightmare.

 

I woke up, with beads of sweat running down my head. It was the 4th time already. I couldn't take it so I just sat up in bed and started to play with my phone. Sitting on Taemin's bed, playing with my phone at 4AM. I just couldn't sleep. Hours passed by quickly and soon it was morning. The members woke up at 7AM as I was preparing breakfast. Key came out first and I greeted him politely. He said while yawning “Thanks Haemin and good morning to you too. I'll go wash up. Thanks for making the breakfast.” I smiled and nodded my head. Next was Jonghyun then Onew then Minho. Taemin was the last. Suddenly, a pair of arms swung around my body from behind. It was Taemin. He said “Good morning.” I smiled and pecked him on the lips. He let go and washed up. I seemed so happy on the outside and seemed like I was back to my normal, bright Haemin but actually deep down, I was hurt and disgusted by yesterday's encounter. I served breakfast and we started eating. They gobbled it all up and I washed the dishes. After washing the dishes, they came out dressed for their schedule. Taemin said “Manager hyung will send you off at your home first then us at our schedule. Call you later sweetheart.” I hugged him and kissed him on the lips. I grabbed my things and we moved out of the door. We hopped onto the car and manager oppa drove away. When I reached my house, I gave Taemin a kiss and a hug before walking into my house. Once I got in, I closed the door and locked it partially. Then I closed all the curtains, not exposing any light from outside. I sat on the sofa in my living room and cried my heart out. I still couldn't take it. I was holding all my tears back when I was with the members and I just can't anymore. It was too hard for me to live on. Just then I knew exactly what to do. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for another short update but I hope you like this chapter. The ending is a bit of a cliffhanger? If it is, I'm sorry but this is what keeps the excitement going :) This chapter might be the last update of the day and you guys have to wait to tomorrow evening or night until I update another chapter. Ending s in a few more chapters and please subscribe and comment >< Or if you find this story good, please share it among your friends or something and I really really hope to get more subscribers and comments. Please don't be a silent reader. Just comment on what you think of the story because I'll be excited to know how you think of it. 

Hope you like this chapter anyway and have a great day or sleep :)