Chapter 3- Nightmares...

My Love Story

 

Haemin's Pov

 

After Taemin left, the house was all quiet again. I took the empty bowls and limped to the bin. Then I took the lift up to my room. I washed up, wore a pair of shorts and a tank top and sat on the bed. I brought my leg closer to me so I could see the injury better. It was bruised badly so I took a bottle of rubbing oil and rubbed my bruise. I avoided pressing too hard as it just hurt too much. After a while of rubbing, I took my remote control and the air-conditioner and turned off the lights.

 

That night, I as tossing around in bed. I just couldn't and didn't want to close my eyes in the darkness. Every time I close my eyes or force myself to sleep, I will dream of being killed by a serial killer in my own house. With me just screaming, nobody came to save me. He stabbed me over and over again even after I died. After that scene, I will somehow wake up and find myself sweating and shivering in the air-conditioned room.

 

This night's nightmare was worse. After the horrifying scene, I didn't wake up. I kept dreaming on and on, moving and screaming in my room. After I died in the nightmare, the killer stabbed my eyes and wanted to take revenge for someone that was blind but why me? My eyes shot open, sweating profusely. I grabbed my phone that was on the side table and called someone. I didn't know who but I just did. He picked up and said sleepily “Hello?” I shivered and tried to speak. I said “T... Tae... Taemin... Taemin-ah...” I broke out into tears and he said, almost shouting “Haemin-ah! What happened? I'll come over now. Don't hang up. I'm going to reach real quick. Haemin! Reply me? What happened?” I managed to tell him a few words. “Nightmare.” I tried to reply. Taemin was talking to me the whole 10 min and I heard the doorbell ring. I walked down the stairs carefully, thinking it was the serial killer. I looked through the peek-hole and saw Taemin's worried face. I turned the doorknob and hugged him once I saw his face. He was a bit shocked at first but then slowly started to pat my back and calmed me down. He carried me up to my room and put me on the bed, covered me with the sheets and I grabbed his arm when he turned around. I said “Taemin oppa... Don't leave. Please.” He could feel me shivering and he turned around. Taemin said “I won't leave.” He sat beside me and my hair. He started singing to me. A slow song.

 

Taemin's Pov

 

I sang to her a slow song so it could help her sleep better. I sat beside her her hair. She clutched onto my shirt tightly and she fell into a deep sleep, not letting go once throughout the night. Soon, my eyelids felt heavy and I fell asleep. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey :) I guess this is the last update for the weekdays or maybe I will update once tomorrow. Hope you like this chapter and I'm sorry if it a short one. It's late here. 10:50pm now. Goodnight. :) I welcome comments and subscribers :)