Chapter 2

My husband isn't ordinary.

Myungsoo POV

It been a minute already how come that geek isn't back yet. I have no more patience,I put down my cup of water and walk out to see what's taking her so long.

Myungsoo: Ha Neul,why aren't you...

It's Suzy. The girl who made me love again and then left.

Ha Neul: S..S..Suzy..

Suzy:What are you doing here?

Ha Neul: I..I..

Suzy: I ASK YOU A QUESTION.NOW ANSWER IT.

I look over at Ha Neul, she seems to be shaking. I put my hand around Ha Neul waist.

Myungsoo:She's my wife.Now isn't that the question she's suppose to ask you?

Suzy:Oppa.

Ha Neul:I'll go prepare breakfast.

Ha Neul rush into the kitchen.I never seen her run that fast before.

Suzy:I miss you.

I wanted to hug her so bad.But I nod and head upstairs. I can hear her footsteps behind me.When we reach my bedroom door,I stop and turn.

Suzy:Why are you stopping?

Myungsoo:Because it isn't lady-like for a girl like you to walk into a married man room.

I walk in leaving her boiling with anger.

Myungsoo:Why are you..

She back hug me.I miss her hug.I miss the feeling of the warm breathe on my back.

Suzy:Why didn't you wait for me? I rejected so many guys for you and when I come back you're married to my sister?

I didn't say anything.I can only look out my window and remember the sky that once was our.

Suzy:Don't be like that.I know you don't like her

I unwrapped her hand and turn where I can face her beautiful innocent face.

Myungsoo:I wouldn't say I don't like her.If I don't,I won't live with her for the past 2 years.

Suzy:Can we start over?

We lock eyes.

Myungsoo:It's too late now.

She cup my face and pull me into a deep kiss.I want to pull away put my hand seem like it's frozen.Can't move.But I would never have guess that I would close my eyes and return her kiss.

???: (Cough) I don't think it's reasonable to leave a beautiful woman downstairs alone.

I pulled away.

Myungsoo:L.joe,when did you get here.

L.Joe:My pal is too busy swallowing the girl that he doesn't even notice that the door closes.

Myungsoo:I thought you were gonna be in Japan for a couple of weeks.

L.Joe:I was but I miss the plane.

Suzy:It's nice to see you again.

L.Joe:Bad new for me.

Like that,L.Joe stick his hand inside his pocket and walk out.

Suzy:Brat.

I gave Suzy my famous icy glare and walk down.

When I get down,I see L.Joe helping Ha Neul with breakfast.

Myungsoo:Woah.I never seen L.Joe touch anything before.How is it possible that he's helping?

Ha Neul:Well,L.Joe is very kind.He been helping me alot.We go to the library every Wednesday.

Myungsoo:I surprise he even know where the library is.

Ha Neul: L.Joe is very smart not like you Mr.Arrogant Pig

Myungsoo:Obey girl.

Ha Neul:Don't called me that.

Myungsoo:Then say "Myungsoo oppa,you're the most handsome,smartest guy I ever met"

Ha Neul:Why?It's just lying.

L.Joe laugh and gave Ha Neul a High-5

Suzy:You changed my lovely sister