Chapter 21

My husband isn't ordinary.

Myungsoo POV

As the door was widely open, the man standing infront of me was my dad. I frozed in shock.

Myungsoo: D...D..Dad..

Mr. Kim: Oh Myungsoo. I have been thinking and I want you to handle my company, not because you're my son but because you're hardworking and trustable. But your wife must be your secretary.

Myungsoo: Dad.. me and Ha Neul..we..

He walked past me and to the couch. I slowly closed the door behind and walk toward sitting on the sitting to his right.

Mr. Kim: Where is your wife? We need to go over business.

Myungsoo: Dad, me and Ha Neul isn't together anymore. We haven't gone to court yet but we're still divorce.

Suzy walked down and sat next to me. She my hair.

Suzy: Myungsoo, who is this?

Mr. Kim: I see you two still live together. Ha Neul, I want you to be my secretary. But you can't wear that much make-up to work and eat up. You're so skinny. You changed so much every since I last saw you.

Suzy: I'M NOT HA NEUL. I'M SUZY. BAE SUZY. HOW DO I LOOK LIKE HER? YOU'RE BLIND OLD MAN. YOU CAN'T TELL ME HOW TO WEAR MY MAKE-UP AND WHAT TO DO WITH MY BODY. HA NEUL DOESN'T BELONG WITH MYUNGSOO OPPA, I DO. AND NO ONE IS GOING TO TAKE MY PLACE NOT EVEN THAT OLD TRASH BAG.

Mr. Kim: Excuse me. That is not something what a respectful lady should say. I do not approve my son to date these type of girl.

Suzy: S..son?

Mr. Kim: I'm Kim Dong woon. Myungsoo father.

Suzy: Oh my gosh..what have I got myself into.

I look at Suzy and she gave me a " why didn't you tell me" look. I shrugged and she gave me a glare.

Myungsoo: Suzy is Ha Neul sister. Well, same father different mom's.

Mr. Kim: I don't care who this girl and what type of background she have. She is not someone you should be with. Myungsoo, I'm very dissapointed in you.

My dad send me look and walked out the door. Suzy went over and tug onto my arm.

Suzy: Don't listen to him.

I shook her hand away and left out the door. I got into my car and chase after my dad car. He stopped at a restaraunt and got out of the car. I stop and went infront of him.

Mr. Kim: What do you need son?

Myungsoo: For you to talk to me.

He nodded and went inside. I followed him. After ordering our food, I decide it was time to tell him about my mother death.

Myungsoo: Dad. I want you to be as calm as you can be. Mom died.

His expression was blank.

Mr. Kim: Who do you think did it?

Myungsoo: It was Ha Neul.

Mr. Kim: Kim Myungsoo, my son is not a pathethic loser to jump to conclusion. My son makes plans and followed it step by step. No blame. Ha Neul would do no such thing. She is a kind girl who listens to people. Your mom and her are very close, how did you even believe it was Ha Neul? What a stupid thought.

He took a sip out of his coffee. I'm telling him about the death of my mom expecting him to go bonker but he's taking this better than I thought.

Mr. Kim: Maybe the person who you think have nothing to do with this might have something to do with this.

He got out his wallet and set the cash on the table and walk out leaving me speechless. What does my dad means? I stood up and walked to my car as when I saw Ha Neul. She and OMG believe it or not, SNSD Jessica was walking together. I got into my car and followed them. Why was she and Jessica together? A black car stop infront of them and threw both of them inside and drove away. I chased after the car leading me to an old abandoned place. I got out of my car and hide behind a bush eave dropping on their conversation.

Ha Neul; LET ME GO. WHO ARE YOU GUYS? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US?

I watched carefully and closely to everything that's happening. 3 girls walked in the spot, I got out my phone and tried to take a picture of their face.

Jessica: Let me go. Do you know who I am?

???: I know who you are. I know exactly who you are Miss Jung.

I look closely and notice it was Min, Fei, and Jia. Suzy friends. Why are they here? Are they behind all of this?

Ha Neul: Why are you guys doing this to us? We don't know you guys. We aren't enemy or friend. Why are you treating us this way?

Fei: Because you treat our poor maknae poorly.

Min: Bae Ha Neul, let me tell you. The person who killed Kim Myungsoo mother wasn't you, It was us and the 2pm gang.

Ha Neul: BUT WHY? WHAT DID SHE EVER DO TO YOU?

After hearing the truth, I feel the guilt slowly start hitting me. Why did I treat Ha Neul like that. I know it wasn't her.

Min: You're going to listen and you're going to listen carefully. After hearing this, we're going to send you to heaven. Both of you.

Jessica: YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS.

I got closer and closer. I sat down by the door and slowly opened it to the length where I can see and hear everything clearly.

Ha Neul: YOU GUYS ARE BASTARD. JERK. DOG. YOU'RE DIGUSTING. I FEEL SICK LOOKING AT YOU. YOU GUYS ARE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF GARBAGE. GO AWAY AND STOP MAKING THE WORLD DIRTY. PEOPLE LIKE YOU DON'T DESERVE TO..

Fei went over and slapped Ha Neul across the face. I want to go inside and slap Fei. I got out my phone and text Myungsoo the pics and the address.

Min: SHUT UP HA NEUL.

Jessica: DON'T TELL HER TO SHUT UP.

Min: I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT.

Jessica: SHE'S MY SISTER. WANT TO SAY SOMETHING RUDE TO HER, LET'S SEE IF I AGREED.

Min went over and about to slap Jessica as when Jessica bite her. Min shriek in pain and kick Jessica on her stomach. I look to see if L.Joe is here yet. A few minutes later I see L.Joe and the guy who last kidnapped my mom running toward me.

L.Joe: Where's Ha Neul?

I point inside and signal them to be quiet.

Myungsoo: Those are Suzy friends and I don't know what they're doing to Ha Neul and Jessica.

L.Joe: Thanks for telling us bro.

I nodded and feel the intense gaze shifted my direction. I know who it was from but didn't want to look

We came together and make up a plan until we heard a scream. We look inside and seen Jessica on the floor and her head was bleeding. Jay jump back and break inside the house.

Jay: NO ONE TOUCH MY PRINCESS.

He went over and threw each one of them at the wall. The guys came in and saw Jay. They frozed and just stand and watch.

Jay: WOOYOUNG, GET OUT.

The guy signal everyone else to run out. I look in amazed. We went over and help untied Ha Neul. She gave me a look, I didn't want to look at her in the eyes because of all the guilt that is pressing down on my chest. Jay went over and carried Jessica bridal style and ran out.

L.Joe: We need to get her home.

I nodded and help Ha Neul up.

Fei: Myungsoo, L.Joe. Trying to save her huh? A little too late.

Fei clapped calling out a hundred of mens in a black suit to come out and surround us. I grabbed Ha Neul and hand and ran out.

Ha Neul: BUT L.JOE.

Myungsoo: He'll be fine. We need to get out of here.

She was unsure about continuing to run. All I can think about is getting her into a safe place. We went across this hill and stop for her air. We heard footsteps getting closer and closer. I grabbed Ha Neul hand and start running again. Ha Neul tripped on something and fell down the cliff leaving a huge between my hand and hers. I don't know what else to do but hide behind a bush until they're gone. It was dark and I can't a thing. I have to wait until morning if I want to find Ha Neul.