Chapter 16

My husband isn't ordinary.

Myungsoo POV

I woke up and look around and see no one in my room. I sit up and look around and spot a piece of paper with a pen on top. I grab it and read it, after finish reading, I crumble up the paper and throw it away. I walk inside the restroom and change into my regular clothes. I took an elevator down to the first floor and pay my hospital bill. I take out my phone and call Ha Neul. No answer. I catch a taxi and go to my house. I went up to Ha Neul room, the bed was made and her closet was completely empty. On her bed was the outfit I brought for her for L.Joe birthday party. I went out and ask the taxi driver to drive me over to L.Joe house. I knock on the door and L.Joe opened the door.

L.Joe: Oh L..What are you doing here?

Myungsoo: Ha Neul is missing. She left a divorce paper, and I was just wondering if you see her.

L.Joe: If you haven't, what make you think I have?

Myungsoo: I don't know. You're the only person that she can go to.

L.Joe: If Ha Neul is trying to hide from you, then don't you think she knows that you'll come here and look for her?

Myungsoo: You're right. I'm sorry to bother you.

L.Joe: It's alright bro. Look, I  have to go to my grandpa birthday soon, I'll talk to you later ok bro?

I nodded. Mrs. Lee walk out.

Mrs. Lee: Oh hello Myungsoo. Did you and your wife get into a fight?

Myungsoo: Excuse me?

L.Joe: MOM!

Mrs. Lee: Yeah your wife came...

L.Joe: MOM! GO AWAY!

Mrs. Lee: Why?(Look at me) Your wife came over to my house during the storm last night and it look like she was crying. Did you two get into a fight?

Myungsoo: Ha Neul came here?

L.Joe: OK she did. But then she left.

Mrs. Lee: No she didn't. She's up in your room.

L.Joe: MOM. Don't you have somewhere to go to?

Mrs. Lee: Oh right. Toodle kid.

I gave L.Joe a stare and ran up to his room. I knock on the door and Ha Neul open the door.

Ha Neul: Is he gone yet...oh L.

Myungsoo: Why did you leave me?

Ha Neul: Because I'm done.

Myungsoo: Done with what?

Ha Neul: Everything. 

Myungsoo: Did I do something wrong?

Ha Neul: Yes. Everything you do is wrong. You're just a spoil, cold, arrogant guy. You don't even like to pick up a book. I like smart guy. I think you and Suzy are better together.

Myungsoo: But I like you.

Ha Neul: No you don't. Did you forget? When I was in danger, you had to save me or Suzy, you choose her. You clearly still like her. 

Myungsoo: No I don't. I thought you would want me to save Suzy.

Ha Neul: WHY WOULD A GIRL WANT HER HUSBAND TO CHOOSE HER SISTER OVER HER? NO ONE WOULD EVER WANT THAT. YOU WERE THE ONE WHO THINKS I'M OKAY. YOU NEVER PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOE. IT STILL MEAN A LOT EVEN IF THERE'S NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN ME AND YOU?

Myungsoo: REALLY? NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN ME AND YOU? WHAT ABOUT THE KISS WE SHARE?

Ha Neul: It was nothing. You probably think I was Suzy or someone.

Myungsoo: I wasn't. When that guy drag you away, all I can think about was what if you never came back. What if I really loose you forever. I was really scared. When I wake up in the morning and see you was the best feeling I ever experince in my life. That kiss was everything to me. I thought it mean something to you too. Listen, I like you Ha Neul, a lot and I never thought I would. You're just not the type of girl I usually like but I do. You let me experince a type of feeling that no girl, not even Suzy can make me feel that.

Ha Neul: You're wrong. That kiss mean nothing to me. 

I don't know if what I'm feeling is right but it hurt. Even when Suzy left, I wasn't this sad. 

Ha Neul: If you want to go back to Suzy, I just want to let you know it's okay. I also like someone myself.

Myungsoo: Who do you like?

Ha Neul: L.Joe. He's so sweet. And he's just everything I look for in a guy.

I look at L.Joe and he seem shock. I look back at Ha Neul and notice that Ha Neul was avoiding my eye contact.

Myungsoo: I thought you said you only look at L.Joe as a brother at the party last night.

Ha Neul: There was a lot of people there, I had to save you some pride.

Myungsoo: Well, I hope you'll be happy with him.

Ha Neul: I will. Wish you the best with Suzy.

I fake a smile and left. I always imagine that if I like someone that like my best friend, I'll stand back and support her. Cheer for her. But I guess I'm not strong enough to do that. I don't like where this is going one bit. But Ha Neul deserve someone better and L.Joe seem to be a better choice. But if she's happy then what else should I ask for? I walk to the nearest club for some drinks.

Ha Neul POV

After Myungsoo leave, I can't help but break into tears. L.Joe walk over and hug me.

L.Joe: Stupid.

Ha Neul: What do I do?

L.Joe: What do you mean?

Ha Neul: I like him. I really like him. What if he really go back to Suzy? What do I do then?

L.Joe: I thought you want that to happen.

Ha Neul: No. That's the first thing I don't want to happen.

L.Joe: Then go talk to him. For all I know, I think he really like you. I never seen him so scared about not seeing a girl first thing in the morning. I haven't seen him so sad, not even when Suzy left to go to America. I know how that feel, you should always go after what you love. I think you deserve to be happy.

Ha Neul: Do you think he'll talk to me?

L.Joe: Of Course. Go tell him how you really feel. I don't like to see you bottle up your feelings, then you'll be sick. I don't want that to happen. I know how you feel about him and Suzy. It's hard watching someone you love loving some one else huh? 

I nodded and look at him.

L.Joe: From a brother point of view, he wants his beautiful sister to be happy. To me, your happiness is more important than anything. So go for it kiddo. 

I wipe my tears and thank him. I gave him and hug and run out.Where can Myungsoo be?

L.Joe POV

Stupid. Everything I told you is everything I want you to understand. But if being with him makes you happy then what else would I ask for. Sometime I want to punch him in the face for making you cry but who am I to do that? Your silly brother. Way to go L.Joe, you been friend zone. But hey, I want you to be happy more than I want you. I just wish I can tell you ever since you came into my life, your smile has permantly stamp into my soul. I want to tell you how much I love you but I can't find the right word. I just want to pull you into my arm and hold you but can't find the courage to. All those long nights looking at the stars and think your smile is brighter than all the stars above, missing you, wishing that I met you first. But I just want you to be happy, if you're not, I'll be more than welcome to let you use my shoulder to cry on, but how am I suppose to tell you all that. This one sided love of mine.