Chapter 11

My husband isn't ordinary.

 

Ha Neul POV

I don't know why but my heart  hurt so bad.It hurt really, really bad.Neither can I stop my tears.But why should I act this way, I don't like but do I?

Me and Jaebum walked around Seoul,when we stop in front of Myungsoo house.

Ha Neul: Why did you stop here?

Jaebum: If you won't stay here anywhere, shouldn't you get your clothes?

I nodded and get my key out to opened the door.When I walked in I see Myungsoo sitting on the kitchen table staring at me.

Ha Neul: Myungsoo?

Myungsoo:Ha Neul,you came back.I thought I lost you.

He walked over and pull me upstairs as I pulled away.

Myungsoo:Ha Neul,you're beautiful.Why haven't I notice that before?

Ha Neul: You're drunk.

Myungsoo:I'm not drunk, I only drank 2 bottle of wine,I can drink 5.Everyone say I'm drunk but I'm not drunk.

I walk over to him but he pushes me agaisnt the wall.His brown eyes stare into mine as his lips keep drifting forward.We were inch apart as his breathe knock on my nose.But I still can't find a reason to push him off.

Myungsoo:Can I like you?...

Ha Neul:WHAT?

Myungsoo:Is it bad if I like you?

Ha Neul:Uhm..

Myungsoo:Forget it.

He walk away but trip on the stair, I grab his hand and help him upstair to his room.I switch on the light and tuck him in bed.

Myungsoo:I really like Ha Neul.Is it bad if I like her?

I tried to ignored him and turned around when he grabbed my hand and pulled me on top of him.We switched position.He traced my face and lean in

Myungsoo:Can I own your lips tonight?

I didn't get to answer as he crashes his lips onto mine.I was shocked but happy at the same. Everything that happen today fall out of my mind as I wrapped my hand around his neck and kissed him back.

He broke the kiss when he gasp for air.His eyes look at me with deep, caring love.

Myungsoo: Can I officially be your husband?

I look at him in confusion.He dive in for another kiss and everytime it gets more passionate.Our tounges fought for dominant. I was leave in shocked after finding out the meaning of his question when his lips leave mine and trail down to my neck. I pushes him off and get down from the bed.

He smirk.

Ha Neul: I'm not Suzy.I'm Ha Neul.BAE HA NEUL.If you want to kiss Suzy, I'm not the one.

I was gonna walk out when he opened his mouth..

Myungsoo:I..I like Ha Neul.Bae Ha Neul, the Miss Perfect.After Suzy I was sure I won't get shot with cupid arrow anymore but I did.

Ha Neul: THEN WHY DID YOU CHOOSE SUZY?

Myungsoo: I don't know..It just happened...

Ha Neul:Well,I liked you too.I found that out when you chose Suzy instead of me.My heart hurt like someone is stabbing it.I feel like I'm trapin this box and there's no way out.I'm tiredof living for people,I just want to live for myself.So from now on, I'll live my life how I want it too.

I look over at Myungsooand saw him soundly asleep.I pulled up the blanket and wrapped him up. I traced his pretty face  and peck him on the forehead. His face was really cold. Sweat won't stop flowing.

I ran downstairs and get a wet towel and ran back up.I carefully placed it on his head and ran back down to get another towel to wipe his sweat.

I remember that Jaebum was outside and run down.Jaebum was waiting for me.

Ha Neul:Jaebum Oppa...

Jaebum:Ha Neul,should we go now?

Ha Neul:I can't...I want to stay with Myungsoo..

Jaebum:BUT HE DIDN;T CARE ABOUT YOU HA NEUL.STOP BEING STUPID.

Ha Neul: IF I'M STUPID IT'S OKAY.YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE I LIKE KIM MYUNGSOO.

Jaebum:HE MADE YOU CRY.

Ha Neul:I can't control my heart.He likes me,good.He doesn't? it's okay. But I like him.

I walk back in and closed the door.I walked back upstair to see how Myungsoo was doing.

As I drifted into sleep..