Chapter 8

My husband isn't ordinary.

Myungsoo POV

???: Kim Myungsoo?

Me:Yeah?

???:Hear this carefully and keep this in mind.We have your mom.Call the police and we will kill her.

???:DON'T MYUNGSOO.DON'T COME.

Me:Mom?Where are you?MOM!

???:If you want your mom back, bring your precious wife in order to trade for your mom life.Choose carefully,take one and you'll loose the other.

I look over at Ha Neul.Is it worth it to risk Ha Neul life? But if I don't my mom will die.

???:You'll have the total of 3 days.(laugh)

Me:Hello?Hello?

I walk back in.

Ha Neul:What happen?

Me:Nothing.It's just,nothing.

L.Joe:Dude,what's wrong?

Me:L.Joe come outside with me.

L.Joe:Aight.

Ha Neul:Is something wrong?

Me:NO.NOTHING AT ALL.

By that,I dragged L.Joe out of the room.When we were outside,I look around to make sure no one would hear us.

L.Joe:Why are you acting like this?

Me:Someone got my mom.

L.Joe:What?! Why didn't you tell Ha Neul? Let's go ask her what to do.

Me:Ha Neul is the one they want.If I don't bring them Ha Neul,they'll kill my mom.

L.Joe:Why Ha Neul? Don't they usually want money?

Me:That's what I'm trying to figure out.Why is Ha Neul their target?

L.Joe:It must Suzy.

Me:No.Suzy won't do anything like that.Suzy is really close with my mom.She won't hurt my mom.

L.Joe:When someone is inlove.They'll do anything.

Me and L.Joe stop by the cafeteria to get a drink for Ha Neul.We stop when we saw a girl on the bottom of the stairway.I flip that girl over and it was Suzy.

Me:Suzy?! 

Suzy:(smile)I...T...Ha..Neul...is........

By that she fainted.

L.Joe:Can a girl faint so pretty? I mean look at her,hand carefully lay on the floor,hair neatly on one side,and...

Me:SHUT UP L.JOE.HELP ME GET HER A DOCTOR.

I carried Suzy and run upstairs and called out "doctor" impaitiently.I lay her down in a bed in the hallway as L.Joe running toward with Dr.Yoon

Me:She fell down the stair.

Dr.Yoon:Alright.She'll do exam her to see if anything is broken.

I nodded as they wheel her down the hall.

L.Joe:Ha Neul must be worried.I'm going back to her room.

Me:I'll go with you.

We ran back into Ha Neul room but she wasn't there.Me and L.Joe exchange look and start searching the whole room.

L.Joe:L,look it's her hair clip.

I walk over to him and it was Ha Neul hair clip.Her hospital clothes was nowhere seen.

Me:NURSE.

Nurse:Yes Mr.Kim.

Me:WHERE IS SHE?

Nurse:Where is who?

L.Joe: Dude,calm down.Do you know where the patient in this room went?

Nurse:She was discharge about 10 minutes ago.The two guys with her even bought the hospital clothes.

Me:What do you mean two guys with her?

Nurse:Well the two guys came to take her home but when they come out,one of the guy was carrying her.

Me:AND YOU LET THEM GO? WHAT KIND OF HOSPITAL IS THIS? I WILL SUE YOU.

L.Joe: CALM DOWN.WHAT WE NEED TO DO ISN'T STANDING HERE YELLING AT NURSES.WE HAVE TO FIND OUT WHERE THEY TOOK HA NEUL.

Me:GET OUT OF HERE!

The nurse slug out of the room.

Me:AHHHHHHH.

I push off the flower of the cabinet in frustration.

Ha Neul,please be okay.