Chapter 22

My husband isn't ordinary.

Ha Neul POV

I woke up and find myself surrounded by trees and tall grasses. I tried to stand up but as soon as I stand, I fall back down. I quickly grab onto my leg trying not to cry. It was swollen red and it ache so bad.

"Myungsoo?" I cried.

I held onto a tree and help myself up ignoring the pain. After taking a few steps I gave up and fall back to the ground. Myungsoo, where are you? I held onto my ankle and try to not think about it. I just can't help it, it hurt really bad. Wait, what happen to Jessica? Did someone saved her? Is she hurt? I think the thought of Jessica stop me from thinking of my pain for a while. Then it hit me, Jay already saved her.

"Myungsso!" I cried again. No reply.

Where can he be?

Myungsoo POV

I woke up and look around. How did I get here? Oh yeah. WHERE'S HA NAEUL?

"HA NEUL!!" I yell on the top of my lungs.

When everything came back to me, we were running and then Ha Neul feel down that hill. I run over and look down.

"Myungsoo!"

I turned around hoping it was Ha Neul but no luck. It was L.Joe with brusies all over his face.

L.Joe: Where's Ha Neul?

Myungsoo: She fell down there

He went over and look down.

L.Joe: I told you to protect her, how can you let her fall down there?!

Myungsoo: Someone was chasing us but she trip and fell down.

L.Joe: We can't ask Jay to come here, Jessica is transmitted in the hospital.

Myungsoo: Contact the police to help us find Ha Neul.

L.Joe: We have to find her ourself first.

I nodded and we made our way carefully down the cliff or hill. She was no where seen.

Myungsoo: HA NEUL!!

L.Joe: BAE HA NEUL!!

We continue yelling her name on the top of our lungs.

L.Joe: At this rate, it'll take forever to find her. Let's split up and find her.

I agreed and we both went seprate way. I broke a branch off a tree near by and continue walking. As I continue to walk, I notice a ring. Not any ring but our wedding ring. Ha Neul must be near here. I ran through the tall grasses searching place and place for her.

Myungsoo: HA NEUL, WHERE ARE YOU?

Ha Neul POV

I scooch up instead of walking. After noticing a big tree, I grab it and stand up. I see a small house near a pond, there might be someone who lived there. I tried my best to walk over there, but the more I'm closer to the house, there seem to be no more tree to support me. Then I see a old lady watering her little garden.

Ha Neul: Excuse me!!

She look over and I shot my hand up in the air waving hoping she'll see it.

Ha Neul: EXCUSE ME!!

She put down the hose and walk over to me.

Ahjumma: Can I help you?

Ha Neul: Can I stayed in your house for a few days?

Ahjumma: Are you lost?

Ha Neul: No. I fell from up the hill and I think I might sprained my ankle.

Ahjumma: Oh you poor thing. Why didn't you tell me earlier?

She carefully took my arm from the tree and placed it on her shoulder and help me into her house.

Ahjumma: Would you like some water?

Ha Neul: If you don't mind.

She walk over to the table and poor me a cup of water.

Ha Neul: Do you live here alone? Or...?

Ahjumma: I live here alone, sometimes my son come and visit me but don't worry that rarely happen.

Ha Neul: You can't live here by yourself.

Ahjumma: Yes I can. Give me your leg, I'll treat your wound for you.

She went over and grab a small wooden box and walk back. She took out the bandage wrap and some type of medicine and start putting it on and carefully bandage it.

Ahjumma: How did you end up falling down here?

I paused for a second wondering if I should trust her.

Ahjumma: It's okay if you don't want to tell me. I won't force you.

She took the box and put it back into the cabinet.

Ha Neul: My sister...

She walk over and sat down next to me.

Ha Neul: My sister stoled my husband. Then someone randomly kidnapped me and tried to kill me. To my surprised my husband came to save me. /Tell her everything that happen on chapter 21/

She grabbed my hand and smile at me. A smile full of sincere and kindness.

Ahjumma: I believed in karma. People who do bad will be returned bad.

Ha Neul: All my life she's always the one who get the attention. She always tell me I'm ugly and stupid.

Ahjumma: Don't worry about it sweetie, there's a saying I always believed in, it's " laugh the other day, the next day people laugh" do you know what it means?

I shook my head and she let go of my hand.

Ahjumma: It means that today people might laugh at you but there's no way tomorrow that they will still have the chance to do that. People who talk about you is secretly insecure and want to put you down, you just have to rise up and prove to them that you're better.

I nodded. 

Ha Neul: Ahjumma, why do you live alone?

 Ahjumma: My husband died when my son turned two. After raising my son, he decided to follow his father footstep and be in a gang. Everynight I would pray hoping nothing would happen to him. He's the only perosn I have to support me, I can't loose him. Where's your parents?

Ha Neul: My mom suicide after finding out that my dad had an affair. I was just months old when she died. I don't even remember how she look like. I would hear my dad talking about her and I would tried to imagine her. Waiting and waiting for her to come back and tell me that her dying was just a lie but it never happen (Tear start flowing down). My dad remarried. And then when I was five, we went to kindergarten, my step-sister and me would get into many fights and my dad would take her side. It hurts me. Little by little I fell futher away from them. I'm no longer considered family but more like a maid. My dad never talk to me again. Until last year when my dad passed away because of an heart attack. But he doesn't deserve my mom..

Ahjumma went over and hug me.

Ahjumma: You poor thing.

Ha Neul: He death..(my voice cracked as more tears flow out)..was because of me. I killed my dad.

Ahjumma: No..No you didn't.

Ha Neul: If I didn't bring up mom. If I didn't bring up how unfair he is. If I didn't come and talk to him then he won't die. It was because of me. I killed my dad!! (Cry)

Ahjumma: Shh...everyone would have to die sooner or later. You can't avoid death, if it was made to happen, it'll happen.

Ha Neul: I can't help it. He shouldn't talk about my mom like that. She's not a bad woman!

Ahjumma: I know. I know.

Ha Neul: But he doesn't.

I continue to cry in ahjumma arms. A hug that's full of love like a mother hug.