Chapter 14

My husband isn't ordinary.

Myungsoo POV

After we arrived at L.Joe mansion, I grabbed onto Ha Neul hand and walk in as his mom greet us when we walk in.

Mrs. Lee: Hello Myungsoo. Who is this beautiful young lady.

As Mrs. Lee reach out to shake hand with Ha Neul, L.Joe walk over and grabbed onto Ha Neul hand and pulled her over to his side.

Mrs. Lee: Lee Byunghun. That was very rude young man, apologize.

L.Joe: Mom.

I pulled Ha Neul back and snake my hand around her waist.

Myungsoo: This is my wife. Bae Ha Neul. You attend to our wedding, remember?

Mrs.Lee: ( Giggle) Oh did I? Silly me. Nice to meet you Ha Neul.

Her hand reach out again and shake hand with Ha Neul.

Ha Neul: Nice to meet you too Mrs. Lee.

Mrs.Lee: Well, you kids have fun. Toodle.

She walked away, and Ha Neul shrug away from my grip.

Ha Neul: Yah Stupid. Why did you hold me so tight?

I stuck out my tounge and walk away. Someone accidently spilled their drink onto my suit.

???: Oh I'm sorry. But I'm afraid we met before. (Smirk)

I look at and see Suzy.

Myungsoo: Why are you here? I don't think L.Joe would invite you.

Suzy: What about his mom?

I look at her and walk over to get some napkins to wipe my suit.

L.Joe: EVERYBODY SHUT UP. I'M GONNA TALK.

We all turned over to the stage and see Ha Neul standing next to L.Joe.

Suzy: Oppa, isn't that Ha Neul? Why is she being so close to L.Joe?

I ignored her and stared at Ha Neul and when she caught my eyes, she didn't look away, I didn't either.

L.Joe: There's a girl that made me realize that if you have a dream don't think it'll just fly over to you, it takes effort. So far, she's my dream right now so I wanted her to know something. It's okay if you don't like me back, even if you just look at me, it's enough. I just wanted her to know that even if she walk out on me, I will always wait for her to come back. I know she have someone else, even though it hurt but as long as you smile I'm happy. Before I met her, I was always thinking that if I'm happy then it'll be okay. I didn't care if anyone hate me or like me, I just know about me. me. and me. But after I met her I start to learn that in this world it's not only me. I just wish that I would meet her earlier so I can hold her when she's fill with tears. Be the reason for her smile...

Ha Neul: STOP. Look L.Joe, you're a nice guy, but I only see you as a brother. And you were the first one that made me feel love. You still protect me even though you know you would get hurt. But I'm sorry, I can't lie to you. I can't say I like you back, I wish I can but I can't and I'm sorry. Forgive me for walking into your life..

I was watching the scence happening infront of me. My foot was stuck to the floor.

L.Joe: The guy you like. Is it Myungsoo?

Person 1: WELL DUH, THAT'S WHY THEY'RE MARRIED.

Person 2: DON'T CONFESS TO SOMEONE WIFE, THAT'S LOW.

Person 3: WHERE'S L? 

Person 4: YOU'RE IS BEST FRIEND. DON'T TAKE HIS WIFE.

Person 5: L AND HA NEUL ARE MARRIED, LEAVE HER ALONE.

Ha Neul: Everybody please be quiet, when I first married Myungsoo I don't have any feelings for him and he feel the same way. We were forced to get married, but later on I don't know my feeling develop and it became stronger, and now all I know is him. Look L.Joe, I'm sorry but there can't be us.

I look around and see everyone muttering as some girl took off her heel. I pushes everyone out of the way and ran up and hug Ha Neul as my back face the crowd.

CROWD: KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS!

L.Joe: You have my blessing.

Ha Neul: L, watch out!

I grabbed onto her hand as the heel hit me on the head. I look at Ha Neul before everything turned black..

 

I'm sorry if this chapter is kinda crazy.