Chapter 18

My husband isn't ordinary.

 

Ha Neul POV

I look up and see the 4 guys. They seem familar.

Boy #1: Hey babe, remember me?

All of them walk toward me and stare at me making me uncomfortable. But they stop and laugh.

Boy #2: Don't worry, we won't do anything to you even if I really want to.

I look at them in confuse. Jay walk out behind them and hug me.

Jay: Oh. I miss you so much. How have you been?

Ha Neul: I miss you too. I haven't been too good, what about you?

Jay: Great. Great. I met this girl and she's so beautiful. And, wait what happen?

Ha Neul: I don't want to talk about it. So tell me more about this girl. How is she like?

We sat down on the bench. I'm glad that Jay oppa found somebody that makes him so happy.

Jay: Her name is Jessica Jung. She's in a famous girl band, Girl Generation. I met her when she was running away from paparazzi. We didn't hit it off at first because she's kinda hard to talk to. But after bumping into her for a few times, I notice she isn't bad and I fell for her. So I ask her out last week and to my luck she said yes. What about you and Myungsoo?

I can't believe he's dating the "Jessica Jung". I been a Girl Generation fan ever since they debuted. OMG. I'm so happy for him. But how am I suppose to tell him about Myungsoo and Suzy.

Ha Neul: Bad. It turns out that we're getting divorce. But forget about me. I'm really happy for you and Jessica. But quick tip, she's really popular with guys so I suggest you be careful.

Jay: You think I don't know that. Everywhere we go, all guys are always checking her out.

I laugh. I'm really glad I bump into Jay. He always know how to make me laugh. My phone rang and I take it out and look at the caller ID and notice it was L.Joe so I answer it.

{Phone call}

Ha Neul: Hello?

L.Joe: Ha Neul, Mrs. Kim got into a accident.

Ha Neul: What? When?

L.Joe: Last night.

Ha Neul: And they just called?

L.Joe: The doctor been calling Myungsoo the whole night but his phone was off. He just figured it out.

Ha Neul: What hospital?

L.Joe: The Seoul Hospital.

{End of phone call}

I got up and run out in the street and tried to catch a cab. Jay ran out after me.

Jay: What happen?

Ha Neul: My..my.. my mother-in-law is in the hospital.

Jay: Wait here. I'll go get my motorcycle.

He ran out of sight and came back with his motorcycle. He hand me a helmet, I put it on and get on the motorcycle. I wrap my arm around his waist and he speed off to the hospital. When we arrive there I found L.Joe walking back and forth, I ran up to him. He saw me and ran toward me too.

L.Joe: Ha Neul!

Ha Neul: Is she awake?

L.Joe: The doctor are still working on it.

He grab my arm and ran to the emergency room, not bothering to ask why Jay is here too. When we got there, I found Myungsoo walking back and forth and Suzy sitting down on the chair. Myungsoo saw me and give me a stern look.

Myungsoo: WHY ARE YOU HERE? GET THE **** OUT OF HERE?'

L.Joe: Dude chill down. We don't even know if it's her fault.

I look at them back and forth confusely.

Suzy: L.Joe. We all know you like her but she's the reason why Myungsoo mom is in the hospital.

Ha Neul: What are you guys talking about?

Myungsoo: You text my mom to come meet you at this village and somebody attack her from behind.

Ha Neul: What? No I didn't. I was at home the whole time.

Myungsoo: See it for yourself.

He threw the phone on the floor. I pick it up and read the message.

"Hey mom, I'm using my friend phone because I lost my phone after fighting with Myungsoo. I'm very sad and don't know what to do. Can you come to this address and talk to me..'XXXXXXXXX55092"

I was shock. I didn't do it.

Ha Neul: Myungsoo, that wasn't me. I swear to god that isn't me. I would never try to hurt your mom. She's so good to me, I won't ever do that.

Jay: Yeah. Ha Neul isn't that type of person.

Myungsoo: Shut up. Why are you here? You tried to hurt my mom last time. I should have known from the begginning that you and Ha Neul been planning this all a long.

Jay: WATCH YOUR MOUTH DUDE. IF I WANT TO HURT SOMEONE IT WOULD BE YOU. LEAVE HA NEUL OUT OF THIS.

Myungsoo: YOU WANT TO FIGHT ME?!!!

Jay: YEAH.

Myungsoo and Jay both jump up and punch each other in violence.  I grab Jay waist and pulled him away with the help of L.Joe and and Suzy.

L.Joe: Stop it you two. This is the hospital.

The doctor walk out and we all ran toward him.

The doctor: Sorry. We tried our best.

He walk away and Myungsoo fell on the floor. Suzy and L.Joe help him up.

Myungsoo: MOM!!!

He started crying. I really wish I can go up and hug him. I can't help but cried too. Why would someone do this? Suzy came up and slap me.

Suzy: STUPID BASTARD. LOOK WHAT YOU DONE. ARE YOU HAPPY? YOU KILLED HER. WHY DOES PEOPLE LIKE YOU EVEN EXIST. GO AWAY. STOP ACTING PITIFUL. GO AWAY. WE DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE.

I shook at my head. My tears flow down like there's no tomorrow.Myungsoo walk over to me and grab me by my arms.

Myungsoo: I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU. NEVER. BAE HA NEUL, LISTEN TO ME AND LISTEN CAREFULLY. THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I'M TALKING TO YOU IN A NICE TONE. IF I EVER SEE YOU FACE AGAIN, I WILL NOT SPARE YOU. LEAVE. GET AWAY FROM ME NOW.

He push me and I landed on the floor. L.Joe came over and help me up and out of the hospital. He let me sit on the bench and Jay pulled him away leaving me behind. I cried as hard I can.

Jay POV

When Myungsoo yell at Ha Neul, I noticed that Suzy was smirking. So I have a feeling she's behind all this. I pulled L.Joe aside and decide to tell him everything. He seems like a trustable kid.

L.Joe: Dude, you can't leave Ha Neul alone at this moment. She needs us.

He tried to walk back to Ha Neul but I pulled him back.

L.Joe: What?

Jay: This is a top secret. I want you to do it for me since I won't be able to protect Ha Neul any longer.

L.Joe: What's so important? and why can't you?

Jay: I'm going with my girlfriend to San Francisco to meet her parents. So I need you to do it for me since I find this so suspicious.

L.Joe: Your girl is american?

Jay: Kind of. She's Jessica Jung.

L.Joe: The "Jessica Jung"

Jay: Yeah..

L.Joe: Lucky dude.

I nod.

Jay: So just now, I noticed when Myungsoo was yelling at Ha Neul Suzy was in the back smiling to herself. I have a feeling she have something to do with all of this. Before, when you first met me. She was the one who hired us to do that. Because I wanted to see Ha Neul so bad I agreed to her.

L,Joe: But she let you guys shoot her if Myungsoo chose Ha Neul.

Jay: Stupid. If Myungsoo chose Ha Neul, Taecyeon was suppose to pretend to like her and doesn't have the heart to shoot her so he fought us and let her go. But instead Myungsoo chose her so I had to save Ha Neul.

L.Joe: Omg. I knew Suzy was evil. How can she do that to her sister?

Jay: She just want to have Myungsoo.

L.Joe: Because she wants Myungsoo, she put so many people life in danger.

Jay: Also one thing, me and Jessica were walking around a small market, I saw Suzy inside a car so I pay extra attention to her. So a guy from her car walk out and went to the prank stuff and brought a small bottle of fake blood and walk back to the car.

L.Joe: Why does she need fake blood?

Jay: I have no idea. After that, they drove away.

L.Joe: I have to get to the bottom of this.

Jay: If you need witnesses tried to bribe her driver, find my gang at "XXXX02359"

He nodded and we walk  back to where Ha Neul is and help her into L.Joe car and he drove away with me trailing behind.