Chapter 17

My husband isn't ordinary.

Suzy POV

I went to Myungsoo hospital to visit him until I found out he was already discharge. Why didn't anyone tell me? I got out my phone and call Myungsoo over and over, but it was still the same. No answer. I go out and ask the driver to drive me over to Myungsoo house, I rang the door bell but it was Ha Neul who open the door.

Suzy: Is he home?

Ha Neul: Is who home?

Suzy: Don't be stupid. Myungsoo. Is he home?

Ha Neul: No. I only saw him once this morning and then he ran somewhere. I don't know where he is, I also tried calling him but no answer.

Suzy: You're not trying to hide him from me are you?

Ha Neul: No. Why would you even think that?

Suzy: Because I think that you're scared he might like me again and leave you.

She gave me a stare so I turned the other way and walk out to my driver and tell him to drive me over to the place he went to the most when we were dating, "The Starlight Bar". When I get there, as expected I found him drinking with many other girls flirting around him. I walk over and shoo then away.

Suzy: Why are you here alone?

Myungsoo: Heh..I got rejected. Kim Myungsoo got rejected.

Suzy: What are you talking about?

He mumble her name. The name I hate to hear the most. "Bae Ha Neul". After hearing that, I slam my palm on the counter and order myself a cup of red wine.  Just then when it come to me. I should stop being nice and make up a plan so he can be mine. I have a perfect plan that will make him never leave me. A plan that include for him to take responsibilities. I help Myungsoo up and into my car and ask the driver to stop by the store and buy fake blood for my plan. The driver drop us off at a hotel. I lay him on the bed and went to shower. After showering, I got started on the  plan.  I know this include my pride but I have to do it for Myungsoo. I cannot loose him to her.

Myungsoo POV

I woke up and see Suzy sleeping next to me. Our clothes was scattered on the floor. What happen last night? Why is Suzy next to me? All I remember is that I went drinking after stopping by at L.Joe house and Ha Neul told me some stuff. Now why is Suzy next to me? I look over and see Suzy smiling at me.

Suzy: Good Morning.

Myungsoo: What happen last night?

Suzy: Something.

Myungsoo: It isn't what i think right?

Suzy: Maybe.

Myungsoo: Look I didn't mean to do that to you. I was drunk and I don't know what I was doing. I..I..

Suzy: I don't care if you were drunk, you took something that was so important to me so now you have to take resonsibility.My pride depends on that.

She's right. I have to take responsibility for what I done.

Myungsoo: If it's so important and your pride depends on it. Why did you let me take it away from you?

Suzy: BECAUSE THAT'S HOW MUCH I LIKE YOU. I LIKE YOU SO MUCH THAT I CAN DO ANYTHING FOR YOU. I REALLY WANT TO BE WITH YOU. SO PLEASE, YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME. WHAT IF I GET PREGNANT? I DON'T WANT TO DO ABORTION AND I ALSO DON'T WANT TO BE PREGNANT WITHOUT A HUSBAND. MYUNGSOO OPPA, THINK ABOUT ME TOO.

Myungsoo: You're right. I'll take responsibilities for what I done.

I ran inside the restroom with all of my clothes and change into it. After I finish I walk out.

Suzy: When should we get marry?

Myungsoo: Marry?

Suzy: Yeah. You don't want me to just move in do you? No. I want everyone to know about my first and last marriage.

Myungsoo: Okay. We'll get started after I'm done with all the divorce stuff with Suzy.

Suzy: Make it fast. I don't want to walk down the aisle with a big belly.

I nodded and walk out. I look for my car, but did I bring a car yesterday? I catch a cab and go home. I took the key from the bush and open the door. I saw Ha Neul sleeping on the kitchen table with foods laid out on the table.  I stare at her angelic face. She open her her and smile at me. I look away. She walk over and stand in front of me.

Ha Neul: Why weren't you home yesterday?

Myungsoo: Why would you care?

Ha Neul: Look Myungsoo, I just want to explain what happen yesterday. I..

Myungsoo: I thought about it. And we should get divorce.

Ha Neul: That's what I'm trying to explain to you. I..I..

Myungsoo: I heard enough. Are you happy? And I also  thought about Suzy and you were right. She does love me a lot. Even thought I'm inlove with you right now. I'll give her some time and  maybe it'll remind me of why I like her in the first place. You have my blessing with L.Joe

She look at me and I can see her eyes getting watery.

Ha Neul: That's what you decide on?

I nodded and look away avoiding her eye contacts.

Ha Neul: Well you have my blessing with Suzy.

She send me a fake smile. I nod and walk upstair to my room. I slam the door close and ruffle my hair. I got a phone call so i check and it ws Suzy. I threw my phone at the wall. What have I done?

Ha Neul POV

After hearing Myungsoo decision, I tried my best to hold in my tears so I walk out and slam the front door. I walk around the street and bump into someone I do not want to see right now.

Suzy: Is Myungsoo home?

I nodded.

Suzy: You know I gave something Myungsoo something very important.

Ha Neul: Important?

Suzy: Yup. Something very important to a girl.

She couldn't mean that could she?

Ha Neul: You don't mean..?

Suzy: Yup.

Ha Neul: Then why do you sound so proud about it?

Suzy: Because giving that to someone you love is happiness. We'll have our own little family.

Why didn't I think about this? Myungsoo been having feelings for Suzy for all these time. I can't actually believe he like me. Stupid me.

Ha Neul: Well you have my blessing.

After saying that I walk away and to the park. I sat down on a bench and cried to myself. I look up and see 4 guys surrounding me. They look familar.

Suzy POV

After seeing how depress Ha Neul was, I feel so much better. Maybe that plan was just something I need. But how am I suppose to pull off the pregnant things? Oh right. I can wait after we been married and then set Ha Neul up and let her take all the blame. Myungsoo will hate her forever. I smile and walk over to his house. I rang the door bell and no one open the door. I twist the door knob and realize it wasn't even lock. I wallk up to Myungsoo room and open the door. I saw Myungsoo on his bed with his head down between his knees . He look up and saw me.

Myungsoo: Why didn't you knock?

Suzy: We're going to be husband and wife soon so I don't think knocking is needed.

Myungsoo: Well we aren't marry yet so knock.

 I walk over to Myungsoo and pat his back.

Suzy: I know you like Suzy but she doesn't like you.

Myungsoo: How would you know?

Suzy: I bump into her on my way here and we were talking about you and she said she will never ever like a guy like you. You're just not her type.

Myungsoo: I know I'm not her type. She told me herself.

Suzy: Aw. She know what's she's missing. But I do and I love you. She also said that your mom is a stupid one not knowing that you guys been faking all this time.

Myungsoo: SHE TALK ABOUT MY MOM?

I nodded.

Myungsoo: Okay then there's nothing else to think about,

I smirk. Now there's no way he'll give her love stare and like her more than he like me. I'll make sure of it. Kim Myungsoo, you're mine. I swear. You're all mine.

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry for the short chapter.