Chapter 19

My husband isn't ordinary.

Ha Neul POV

I was thinking about what happen. Tears won't stop flowing down my face.

*Flashback*

Because of missing my mom I cried and cried and then Myungsoo mom saw it and went over and hug me.

Mrs. Kim: Did Myungsoo bully you again?

I shook my head.

Mrs. Kim: Always covering for him.

Ha Neul: It's not him. I was watching something and I suddenly miss my mom so I just...

She my hair and look at me with her loving eyes.

Mrs. Kim: You have me. I'll be your mom. Tell me everything you would tell your mom. I would be honor to be your mom.

I hug her.

* End of Flashback*

Her smile. Her warm hug. Her caring heart. Gone. She's gone. Umma...

L.Joe: Ha Neul, I don't think Myungsoo mom wants to see you like this.

I look at him and he smile at me.

L.Joe: What we need to know is who did this and why did he or she blame it on you.

His sentence caught my attention. He's right who would do such a thing. But why would he/she put the blame on me?

L.Joe: Do you know someone who hate you and always want to get rid of you?

Ha Neul: Suzy..but she won't do that. Why does she need to kill Myungsoo mom?

L.Joe: We don't know about that for sure.

Jay: GUYS, I WANT YOU TWO TO MEET SOMEONE.

He went outside and came back with a girl. She was wrap in a scarf that cover and sunglasses while wearing a cap.

Jay: This is Jessica.

She took off all her disguise. She shine like a star on a night sky.

L.Joe: Yo. I'm L.Joe. I love you.

Jay: No you don't. No one loves her more than me.

Jessica: Who's the pretty girl sitting next to you L.Joe?

She smile at me. I smile at her back.

Ha Neul: Sorry didn't get to introduce myself. I'm Bae Ha Neul..

Jessica: Hello. I'm Girl Gener...oops doing it again. I'm Jung Jessica. Nice to meet you Ha Neul.

Ha Neul: You don't have to do that I know who you are. Your band is quite famous.

Jay: How about me and L.Joe go get dinner?

I nodded and sat on the couch.  Jessica went over and sit next to me.

L.Joe: Don't open the door to stranger. If you need anything call me. If someone break into the house, my mom high heels is in her room, the knife is in the kitchen. we don't have pepper spray so...

Jay: Aish shut up.

Jay dragged L.Joe out the door.

Jessica: Why is your eyes so red?

Ha Neul: I have alot of tough days this week,

Jessica: But everyone have tough days.

Ha Neul: I know. But someone who's like a mother to me past away and I was accused of killing her by my husband who's almost getting married to my step-sister.

Jessica: Wow..why would someone accused you of doing something like that?

Ha Neul: I don't know.

Jessica: And your husband doesn't sound very nice..but doesn't your step-sister ever think about that she might hurt you doing that?

Ha Neul: Why? She hates me.

Jessica: Why? Are you the better sister?(Chuckles)

Ha Neul: No. She's prettier. More popular. She's smart. She gets more attention from my dad. She greater than me at everything.

Jessica: But she could just do that because in her heart she know your better at her at something and she feel insecure about it and just want to be better than you at it. Maybe she's jealous...

Ha Neul: No. What is there for her to beat me at? Even if she does, what's in it for her?

Jessica: I don't know. But I believe god have justice. I mean look at me. Because I work so hard now we get to perform and go on tour. Our fans is the reason why we continue. There have to be something that makes you want to continue your journey. Even if you don't see it.

I smile at her.

Jessica: Plus I believe in karma. I know that bad people won't get away in the end. They have to pay for everything they cause in the world.

Ha Neul: Thank you Jessica.

She smile at.

Jessica: Would you want to be my little sister?

I look at her confuse and she smile. I nodded slowly and she hug me.

Jessica: It's hard for me to like someone so fast but I don't know why I'm like this to you.

L.Joe POV

Me and Jay went to buy some Bulgogi and one bowl of porridge for Ha Neul with one 2 bottles of Soju. We were drving past a park when I spot Suzy handing this guy money. I tap Jay on the shoulder and point to Suzy direction. He stop the car and we were invesigating Suzy every actions. Before leaving Suzy look left then right and then left. Me and Jay get off his motorcycle and went over and stop the guy from leaving.

Guy: What do you want?

Jay: Taecyeon?!

L.Joe: You know this guy?

Jay: He was in my gang.

Taecyeon: Get out of my way.

L.Joe: Why did Suzy gave you money?

Taecyeon: None your business.

He shove me away but Jay went infront of him and stop him.

Jay: If you don't tell us, we'll report you to the police.

Taecyeon: Please don't. I have to take care of my mom.

Jay: Then spill it dude.

Taecyeon: I can't Suzy will kill me. Literally kill me.

Jay: Why?

Taecyeon look back and forth so I follow his gaze. He sat down.

Taecyeon: I killed Myungsoo Mom. Suzy hired me to do it. I had to do it because my mom is really sick and I need the money. Now she wants me to get rid of Ha Neul and then leave the country but I didn't get to do it because you guys stop me on my way to Ha Neul.

I grabbed his collar and pulled him up from his seat.

L.Joe: Don't you ever touch Ha Neul!!!

Jay pulled me back and away from Taecyeon.

Taecyeon: I DIDN'T WANT TO DO IT OKAY?!

Everyone look at us and we bows.

Jay: We're going to need you later so go find some place to stay and we'll keep in contact. Go somewhere far from here and contact me later. I'll send you money every month I promise.

That guy nodded and walk away.

L.Joe: WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE HIM TO THE POLICE?

Jay: Shut up will you? We're going to need him to witness the problem later. This look like I can't go to America yet. I have to talk about it with Jessica.

We got back to my house and see the front door wide open. Me and L.Joe walk in and see a guy on the floor and Jessica and Ha Neul was no where found.

Jay: Jessica!

L.Joe: Ha Neul!!

Jessica: JAY!!!

She dropped the broom stick and ran to Jay. I ran over to Ha Neul to see if she's okay.

L.Joe: What happen?

Jessica: We were in the kitchen and then we hear the door open so we went inside your kitchen and hide so I just grab the broom stick and when he open the door I hit him with the broom stick.

Jay: Thank god you're okay. And good job Sica.

I went over and flip the guy over. It was Taecyeon. I signal Jay to come over and we exchange looks to each other. Jessica went over and hide behind Jay.

Jessica: Is he dead?

Jay shook his head.

Jessica: Phew.

L.Joe: He's my friend. He was probably just looking for me.

Jessica; Why does he want to break down the door and find us?

L.Joe: Just a little game we do.

I ask Jay to help me carried him up to the guest room. He nodded and we help Taecyeon up and close the door behind us.

L.Joe: I thought we told him go somewhere.

Jay: I don't know what happen.