Chapter 20

My husband isn't ordinary.

Jay POV

My face was completely pale when I see Taecyeon in L.Joe house. What is he doing here? I see Taecyeon eyes slowly opening but quickly shut it when he see us. I can't believe he didn't listen me. I grab his collar and pulled him up from the bed. He opened his eyes and tried to break free.

Taecyeon: Look Jay I can explain. I can't disobyed Suzy because I...I..I love her.

Jay: YOU CAN'T ING LOVE HER. SHE PUT SO MANY PEOPLE LIFE IN DANGER WITHOUT BLINKING. HOW DOES SHE ING SLEEP AT NIGHT?!

Taecyeon: I know she's a bad person but I just want to be with her even if mean being in jail.

Jay: WELL YOU CAN SHOW YOUR LOVE USING AN ANOTHER WAY. HELPING SUZY HURTING PEOPLE ISN'T IT.

Taecyeon: What do you know? You're dating SNSD Jung Jessica.

Jay: Because I love her and I know how to show it to her.

Taecyeon: Forget it. I'm not arguing with you.

He push me aside and left. I grab a pillow from the bed and threw it angrily at the wall.

Myungsoo POV

After everything that happen. I don't know why I did that to Ha Neul, I know she would ever do that to my mom. I threw the vase off my desk and got a small cut from it. How did I even end up in this stupid mess? If my dad find out, he will never forgive me. I smack myself in angered hating myself for every actions. I walked over to Suzy and over heard her in a conversation.

Suzy: WHAT? YOU TOLD THEM? WHAT KIND OF IDIOT ARE YOU? I WANT ALL OF THEM GONE. NONE OF THEM SHOULD BE LEFT. MAKE THEM LEAVE. GONE.

Who was she talking to? And why does she wants to get rid of someone for knowing something.

Suzy: NO. IF THAT LEAKS OUT I'M GOING TO BE I JAIL. I WON'T GO DOWN WITHOUT YOU, ESPICALLY WHEN YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DID EVERYTHING.

Why would she be in jail if someone knows? What's happening? I opened the door and she quickly hide her phone behind her back.

Suzy: HOW MUCH DID YOU HEAR?!

Myungsoo: Nothing.

Suzy: Oh good. So why are you i here?

Myungsoo: I was going to say that we should go hired police to invesigate about the death of my mom.

Suzy: NO. I mean..we already know who's behind all this. Ha Neul. Yeah we should let it go.

Myungsoo: Let it go? No I can't let it go. She's my mom. The lady who carried me in her stomach for 9 months. The lady who take care of me for as long I can remember. No I can't just let it go. I have to know who did it and why they did it.

Suzy: IT'S THE PAST MYUNGSOO, LET IT GO!!!

I look at her weirdly. She avoid looking at me in the eyes, something was up with Suzy. I have to find out what hapen to her.

Suzy: I'm tied. Get out, I have to sleep.

She layed down on her bed and turned to the wall hiding her body under a blanket. I walk out and close the door behind me. What happen to Suzy? She's acting all weird and who was she talking to on the phone. I look in and see Suzy asleep. I got the keys and drove to where my mom got attack. I walk around and see nothing. I saw one of my mom earring and pick it up. If someone was going to attack my mom, how can they leave without any tracks.

I walk around everywhere trying to find something. Still there was nothing, until I went near a tree and found a surprise picture of Suzy. Is she in this? I put it inside my pocket, and came back to my car and drive back home.

I opened the door and see Suzy sitting by the stair case.

Myungsoo: Suzy?

Suzy: AAAAHHHH GET AWAY FROM ME. I DIDN'T MEAN IT. GO AWAYY!!

She covers her ears and started screaming.

I walk up to her and touch her my the shoulder.

Suzy: DON'T TOUCH ME!! DON'T TOUCH ME!! IT'S NOT MY FAULT. I DIDN'T DO IT.

Myungsoo: Do what?

Suzy: NO. NO IT WASN'T ME.

She stand up and ran to her room slamming the door behind her. That was weird. Why was her face so pale?

I walked up to Suzy room and see everything of her scattered everywhere on the floor. What happen in here? Her phone ring and she woke up and saw me.

Suzy: Myungsoo?

I look at her and walk over and sat on the edge of her bed.

Suzy: Why are you in here?

Myungsoo: I just want to se you.

Suzy: Oh.

She look around and seem shock.

Suzy: Why is my stuff everywhere on the floor?

Myungsoo: I was going to ask you that. Don't you remember anything?

She shook her head. I look at her weirdly.

Suzy: Myungsoo, I'm scared. What's happening to me?

She hit her head violently. I grabbed her hand and then hug her.

Myungsoo: It's okay. Everything will be okay.

I pat her back and her hair with my other hand. I can feel her body shaking agaisnt mine. What's wrong with Suzy? Why is she like this?

Suzy: Myungsoo, don't hate me.

Myungsoo: I don't.

I can feel her grip getting tighter. I pat her back and continue to comfort her. As I hear a knock on the door. I went downstair and open the door, to my surprise it was.........................................................

 

 

Sorry for the short chapter. Had a bad day today.