Chapter 15

My husband isn't ordinary.

Ha Nel POV

We rushed Myungsoo to the nearest hospital.

L.Joe: Should we called his mom?

Ha Neul: No, I don't want umma to be worried.

Suzy: WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS BRINGING HIM TROUBLE?

L.Joe: SHUT UP. THIS IS THE HOSPITAL.

I looked over at Myungsoo lying on the hospital bed with a bandage around his head.

L.Joe: I have to go back to the party. Think you can take care of him alone until I come back?

I nodded. L.joe gave me a pat on the shoulder then walk out.

 Suzy: You should go too.

Ha Neul: He's my husband. If anyone should take care of him, it should be me.

Suzy: Husband? How can you called him your husband without any hesitation. You're the reason why he's here in the first place. Ever since you came into his life, he changed. He always in danger. You're a jinx Ha Neul. GET AWAY FROM HIM. You're not on his level  Ha Neul, have you ever made him proud? Don't you ever wondered why he's still married to you? He wants an excuse to stay away from me..He..

Ha Neul: Stop. I never ask him to like me. If he wants to go, I never think about holding him back. I know I'm not pretty. I'm not anywhere near perfect. But I like him and I'm sorry I can't change that. 

Suzy gave me a glare and stormed out of the room.

I walked over to Myungsoo, and hold onto his hand.

Ha Neul: Stupid. Why would you do that? I hate you. but hate you for what? Hate you for making me like you? Hate you for making me hate myself more than I already did? There this one question I really want to ask you, if we can go back in time. Back to where me and Suzy got hanged and you have to choose, would you choose me? Does our kiss mean something to you? (I sniff and wipe my tears off my face) Do you know how it feel to like someone when you're not supposed to? Someone who is like a dream, even though you know there's no future for the two of you but you still like them anyway? Of course not, you're Kim Myungsoo, the guy every girls wants and every guy want to be. (Sniff) I wish we never met. Then I won't have to waste my time thinking about you. No need for pain or tears. No need for acting like you care. No need for memories. But I'm also glad we did meet, you makes me smile with no reason. You give me strength. You let me see a whole different world. You were the one who bothered to listened to my stupid stories. Most importantly, because you didn't look down on me and I gave you a lot of chances. You have faith in me. Thank you. I will go, go somewhere where you can't find me. Somewhere that can help me forget you. But no matter where I am, I'll cared for you, I'll love you. Even if I can't be with you, I would always pray for you. for you to be healthy. For you to be happy. For you to forget me. Forget Bae Ha Neul. I know it will hurt, I also know it will be hard to forget someone like you, but I won't cling onto you, I won't ever come back. I had to let you go. Why? So you can be happy even if that means I had to be sad. Because I love you, I'll do it. I know this is hard. I know I might cry. But trust me this isn't the end of us. Just a break. I'm lucky to meet you. To live with you. I love it when I look into your eyes, I feel like it's just us. I love how our first kiss goes. It's like a dream. A fairy tale. I love you but I have to say goodbye.

I brushed my tears off and kissed him on the lips one last time. I ran down to the nurse and asked for some paper and a pen. I started to write our divorce paper, forcing every word. I just want to drop the pen and cry. But I push me tears back and continue to write until the very end. Leaving many excuses. I signed the paper and neatly put it on the small cabinet by his bed and put the pen on top of the paper. I look back at him one last time and walked out. I guess this is the end.......for now.

Sorry if this chapter is so short.