Chapter 3

My husband isn't ordinary.

Ha Neul POV

I never felt so happy before.We all laugh until a voice approach.

???: You changed a lot my lovely sister.

 We all turn and of course .Suzy walk out and over to us.

Suzy: Before I left ,I didn't even know you know how to smile.We live with each for 16 years.Would you like for me to repeat how we end up like this?

I cover my ears.I didn't want to remember anything.

Ha Neul:No.

Suzy:Is that a yes?

I look over at Myungsoo and he was staring at me with curiousity and so is L.Joe.

Ha Neul:No it's a no.

Suzy walk past me and pour herself a cup of water.

Suzy:When you were 6 month old,my mom got pregnant with your dad.The sad thing is your mom didn't even know he's cheating.I wouldn't blamed him,He thought your mom couldn't give birth.My mom and your dad dated for 3 years.But when your mom told him she was pregnant,he forgot about my mom.But my mom also got pregnant..

I cover my ears not wanting to hear anymore.

Ha Neul:Stop.Just.Stop

Suzy:After your mom found out,she can't bear that pain she ven forgot about you.See,No one in this world care about you.My mom and your married and have me.But unnie,how come you're always beating me at school? I tried everything.I even used my weekend and summer to get ahead but I still can't catch up to you.But even though you get better grade,I get all the attention.Your room was in the attic.Dad would always spank you when I was the one at fault.Even though you married the guy I truly liked,but remember I'M .BETTER.THAN.YOU.

Now I really can't control my tears.It all flow out line by line.Suzy grab my face and pull me up where I can face her.

Suzy:Cry? It won't help.(smirk) WHY DON'T YOU GO JUMP OFF A BUILDING LIKE YOUR MOTHER? IF YOU DO THAT,ALL THE USELESS PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WILL BE GONE. I THINK DADDY WILL AGREED.

I look at her.

Ha Neul:Daddy's gone..

Suzy:What? WHAT DO YOU MEAN DADDY'S GONE? DIDN'T I SAY HE HAVE TO WAIT FOR ME TO RETURN.I BEEN IN THE U.S. FOR 3 YEARS AND WHEN I COME BACK YOU SAY HE'S GONE? WHY AREN'T YOU SAYING ANYTHING? HE'S YOUR DAD.WHAT IS YOUR HEART MADE OUT OF? HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO CALM WHEN SOMEONE ELSE IS TALKING ABOUT THEIR FATHER DEATH.

Myungsoo grabbed Suzy.

Myungsoo: SUZY,CALM DOWN.IT ISN'T HA NEUL FAULT.SHE SPENT 2 DAYS IN HER ROOM WITHOUT EATING OR DRINKING.

Ha Neul:My mom,he doesn't deserve her.He deserve to d...

As I didn't get to finish my sentence,Suzy attack my neck squeezing it.

L.Joe:HEY,LET GO OF HER.

Myungsoo:SUZY,STAY CALM AND DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID HERE.RELEASE HER IMMEDIATELY.

Suzy: SAY IT AGAIN.MY FATHER DESERVE TO WHAT? YOUR MOM IS JUST TRASH HOW CAN YOU ASK SOMEONE TO STAY WITHA PIECE OF GARBAGE.YOU KNOW WHY I LEFT? IT WAS TO STUDY,YES.BUT IT WAS ALSO TO GET AWAY FROM YOU.YOU BEEN STINKING UP THE WHOLE AND I FEEL LIKE I CAN'T BREATHE.I JUST WANT YOU OUT,I ALWAYS WISH YOU WOULD JUST TRIP AND FALL OFF A BUILDING.BUT IT WON'T HAPPEN.

I can feel that I'm getting weaker and weaker.I can't even open my mouth to defend my mom.

Ha Neul:M..M..M..My...M..M..O..M..I..

Suzy:WHAT? SHE DIED BEFORE YOU EVER TURN 1 HOW CAN YOU KNOW WHAT KIND OF PERSON SHE IS WHEN YOU HAVE NO MEMORIES OF HER? YOU STUPID HEAD.

Ha Neul:I..I..s..s..h..e..

Suzy:JUST SHUT UP.

She release me and ran out of the house.I breathe fast and hard.But the tears won't stop flowing.Myungsoo and L.Joe dash toward and help me up.

Myungsoo:Don't cry..

L.Joe:I never knew you been through so much.

I stand up and run to my room and lock the door.I scatter through everything in my closet trying to find something of my mom.As expected nothing.But I did find something.A picture of dad,me,aunt,and Suzy. Them three were locking hand and smile.They look like a true happy family.While Suzy was holding my right index finger and I was completely out of the picture.

I heard knocking on the door.

Myungsoo:It's me.L.Joe left.Can you open the door? My mom once said that you should never bottle up your feeling.You can get sick by that.

Ha Neul:Why do you care if I get sick or not?

Myungsoo:I don't.It's just..

Ha Neul:Then why do you wanna talk about my problem.

Myungsoo:This is stupid.Can you open the door?

Ha Neul:No.I want to be alone.

I walk to my bed and throw the blanket over my head.

Myungsoo:I'll go over to mom and tell her we can't attend to her party today.

Ha Neul:Why can't you use your phone?

Myungsoo:Out of batterry.Forgot to charge it last night

Ha Neul:Careless Person..

Myungsoo:How would you know? You don't even have a phone.

Ha Neul:You're right.

After that everything was quiet and I can hear the front door open and close.I cried loudly letting all my feelings go.This is why I like to be home alone so much.