Chapter 4

My husband isn't ordinary.

Myungsoo POV

When it got quiet I walk downstairs and go to my car. When I got stair I realize I forgot my key so I ran back up and get the key. I heard crying in Ha Neul room,I want to kick down the door.But why do I suddenly care about her so much.

You got a call!

(Conversation on the phone)

Me: Hello.

Umma: Myungsoo honey,when you're come this evening can you pick up some fresh flowers for decoration?

Me:I have plans tonight.

Umma:What's more important than your mom?

Me:Ha Neul isn't feeling well so..

Umma:Really? Oh that poor girl.Have you take her to the hospital?

Me:Yeah.The doctor said she just need to rest.

Umma:Well maybe next time then.I'll tell Ma-Ri to drop off some chicken soup.Take good care of her.Bye.

Me:Bye.

(End of conversation)

I walk into my room and change into jean and a T-shirt.I grab my sunglasses and head out.

But then my phone rang again. I look at the name (Babypie<3)

(conversation)

Me:Yeah?

Suzy:Oppa,I was thinking..

Me:I'm busy.

Suzy:But I didn't get to finish.

Me:Well I'm busy this whole month.

Suzy:But..

I hang up.It's my first time hanging up on Suzy. I walk over to Ha Neul room one last time.I hear nothing.

Me: Ha Neul?

Nothing.So I started knocking.

Me:Ha Neul,are you asleep?

Complete silent.Now I starting to worry.

Me:HA NEUL? ARE YOU IN THERE?

I can't take this anymore.I kick down the door.It didn't open.But my foot hurt.

I run downstairs and grab the extra pair of keys and ran back up again.I try all kind of keys in there and it finally open. The scene was scary..

Me:HA NEUL!

Ha Neul was on the floor with many sleeping pills on the floor.Stuff was all over her room and a picture laid in her hand.

Me:HA NEUL.WAKE UP DON'T SCARED ME.  

I yelled and yelled,still no reply..

I grab my phone and called the police. I was hesitated to say she was my wife but it came out fine.

The ambulance still isn't here.I'm losing patience.

My phone rang.

???:Sir,the ambulance can't for for an another 10 minutes. is your wife giving birth?

Me:What?!

I hang up and carry Ha Neul bridal style and run to the nearest hospital myself.

Please be okay. I'm begging you,please be okay.

As we reach the hospital entrance,the nurse rush to us and take her straight to the emergency room. I hold her hand tightly,but before we reach the emergency room,I feel the hand dropping but her eyes is still close...