Chapter 1

My husband isn't ordinary.

Ha Neul POV

Why is this arrogant pig not awake yet? I opened the front door and went straight to the kitchen. I suddenly hear knocking from behind the stairs.

Myungsoo: Well Aren't my wife being loud today?

Ha Neul: Why are you up so early?

Myungsoo:Mom called.She wants us to be over today for dinner.

Ha Neul:I have to take a make-up test tonight.

Myungsoo: What grade did you get this time?

He walk over and pour himself a cup of water.

Ha Neul: A 96 I never made a average that low before.

He spit out his water,I went over to him and rub his back.

Myungsoo: I never knew that grade even existed in school.

I roll my eyes at him. Now I'm starting to wonder how did he ever get to high School?

Myungsoo:Oh yeah.I'm picking you up at school today,we have to go shopping for mom evening party tonight.She have some of her well known friends over.Don't be embarassing.

Ha Neul: They don't even pay attention to me.

Myungsoo:That's good so you don't have a chance to embarass me.

Ha Neul: Why are you always picking on me?

Myungsoo:Because you my wife

Ha Neul:My mom agreed not me.

Myungsoo: WELL YOU HAVE A CHOICE.

Ha Neul: Choice?

Myungsoo: ARE YOU PLAYING DUMB WITH ME NOW?

He keep walking toward me as I back away but I stop when I bump agaisnt the wall.

Myungsoo: AREN'T YOU MISS SMARTY WHO CAN MAKE ALL 100? AND NOW YOU'RE ASKING ME WHAT CHOICE IS? DON'T YOUR MOM EVER ASKED YOU WHAT YOU WANT?

Ha Neul:NOT EVERYONE GET THAT TYPE OF FREEDOM. I DON'T GET CHOICES. I GET ORDERS, IF I DON'T OBEY,I GET PUNISH. MY WHOLE LIFE PEOPLE KEEP ON TELLING ME WHAT  TO DO AND WHEN TO DO IT.NO NE EVER ASK ME WHAT I WANT? OR WHEN DO I WANT IT. IT'S ALWAYS "THIS IS YOURS AND HAVE THIS DONE BY 3'S.

Myungsoo back off of me

Myungsoo: I'm sorry. Through my childhood my mom control everything I do,like you she give me orders but when I was 17 I moved out and I get to make my own choices and I thought I was free from her and I don't know how I end up here today.Marry to you.When there's a girl who I really like.

Ha Neul:Then why won't you get divorced with me?

Myungsoo:Because...Is Breakfast finish?

Knock Knock.

I walk over and open the door

Ha Neul: Suzy?!