The Group's Plan

Fulfilling a Dream

Krystal's POV

 

As we separated from Minho and Sulli back there, in the end, we all got together at a place even they wouldn't go to right now. The library. We all sat in the empty chairs at an empty table at the very corner.

"So..." Key started. "What were we going to do here again?"

I looked at him. "We have to think of what to do to make Minho and Sulli get together, so we can happily tell them the two secrets we kept so hard from Sulli!"

"Okay.. What are we going to do though then?" Onew asked.

"Are you sure we should interfere just to make them get together? Wouldn't it be better if they confessed to each other themselves?" Victoria questioned.

All of us looked at her and we all shook our heads.

"I don't think that innocent Sulli will confess anytime soon, Unnie," Amber stated.

"Besides, I think that they would both be in an awkward situation to begin with anyways." Jonghyun added.

"Minho asked for my help though," Key blurted.

All of us looked at him.

"What did he ask you to do?"

He told us what he had to do and my face was filled with both admiration and envy. "That is so cute!!! He's going to confess that way?"

He nodded and I couldn't help but fan-girl by just thinking about it.

"Guys.." Luna started and I snapped out of my thoughts. It was weird since Luma hadn't been talking this whole time. "I think we need to help them with this confession.... and I mean, right now."

Right now, she was staring out the window and, sure enough, Minho and Sulli were out there, walking awkwardly next to each other.

 

- Krystal's POV Ends -

 

--

 

Sulli's POV:

 

Well... This is awkward.

 

After everyone left, we were now just walking, finding things to do to pass the time right now. It would've been less awkward if it wasn't for the fact that strangers that passed by would compliment either of us or compliment about what a great couple we would be. Great. Thank you, stranger, for making this even more awkward. I really think you are a GREAT help. *sigh*

 

After for what seemed like forever, I felt a vibration in my pocket. I looked at my phone and unlocked it. Right away, I see Krystal's text flash before my screen.

 

To: Sulli 

From: Krystal :3

Yah, how's it going? Isn't it awkward enough already? -_-

 

I looked around, wondering just where Krystalmight be and how in the world I gut she know this. At the very corner of my eye, I saw Minho on his phone too, looking frustrated. I looked down at my phone again and began my reply.

 

To: Krystal :3

From: Sulli 

How in the world do you know this? O_o

 

To: Sulli 

From: Krystal :3

How could I not know? I am just hanging out with Taemin and I see you there, looking nervous and awkward next to Minho. You know this is not the time to be a scaredy cat, Sulli-yah.

 

To: Krystal :3

From: Sulli 

... Where are you to know all of this, you stalker?? D:

 

To: Sulli 

From: Krystal :3

Stalker?... STALKER? Aigoo, I'm in the school building, looking at you through a window. Taemin just happened to forget to check out a book in the library and I just happened to see EVERYONE, including you both, outside. -_-

 

I look through the window, and there, I see Krystal staring at me, slightly looking upset. I waved sheepishly and she raised a hand before waving once.

 

To: Krystal :3

From: Sulli

Oh, so that's where you were... Sorry! >~<

 

To: Sulli

From: Krystal :3

If you're really sorry, go on and take the first step in confessing to Minho today. Promise?

 

What the? Really, Krystal-ah? *sigh* I don't think I can change her mind anytime soon, so lets just go with it, Sulli-yah. You can do it! *cries mentally* Hwaiting!!!

 

To: Krystal :3

From: Sulli

.... Grrrr, fine, I promise. Are you still mad?

 

I looked up and see she was smirking at her phone.

 

To: Sulli

From: Krystal :3

Nope. :)

 

Before I saw Taemin and she turned her back to talk to him, I saw that huge grin plastered on her face.

Aigoo.. Looks like I'm not getting out of this one. *sigh* I guess it's now or never.

 

When I looked at Minho, I discovered he was staring at me, so when I looked, he turned right away, making it really obvious.

 

"Err, Minho oppa?" I called.

He looked at me with a slightly pink face. "Is it alright if we could go somewhere right now?"

I looked back at him curiously, "Sure."

 

 

 

 

- Sulli's POV -

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey~

Long time, no talk, eh? What has it been, a month or so? Ehehehehehe...*awkward silence*

I am so very very very very sorry, my awesome readers. It's just, I had writer's block okay~? D;

I hope you guys forgive me.... :< *pouts* Pwease~?

 

(Me)

 

I seriously hope you do. *sniff sniff*

 

Thank you for reading~!!!!! X3

10/14/13