Confession

Fulfilling a Dream

Sulli's POV:

 

"Where are we going?" I asked him as he pulled me away to who-knows-where. He didn't reply, of course, and just kept silent or kept saying a word or two, like "Somewhere" or "A place". Oh gosh, it aggravated me to the very last nerve I had.

 

When we finally went inside the school (which took forever since the crowd outside was huge), Minho looked back at me. I stared back at him, until he finally stated to me, "Close your eyes."

Great. Just great. I'm walking around the school. With my eyes closed. Knowing nothing about where in the world I will end up at. 

 

My gosh, I don't know anymore.

 

I followed his orders, and I just put my trust in him. He led me through it smoothly, turning in every directions, going up the stairs, then down, and even just walking randomly in a zigzag direction. It was endless.

 

Then, we stopped. I heard a door open and he pulled me along with a big sigh.

 

"What?" I asked, almost about to reach his wrist so that I can pull it away and look.

"N-no no no, stay still," he stated with a bit of mixed feelings in his voice. I think, right now, I heard a tinge of being nervous and... excited?

 

He led me a couple of steps into the room before he just stopped abruptly. "Lay down."

 

Wait, WHAT...?

 

I thought I was just hearing things and gave him the clueless look even though I knew he couldn't see what I was trying to do because his hand was still on top of my eyes.

Then, he just repeated it again, with a more clear, precise way that I couldn't misunderstand this time. "Lay down."

 

I sighed mentally and thought what's there to lose? I laid down like he told me to do and just waited. My eyes were still closed as he slowly took his hand away from my eyes and walked away to close the door. I hear his steps come back and wondered what the heck was going to happen now. I could tell the lights were still off and we were in complete darkness. Well, actually, there was just a bit ting of light somewhere, but I guess it might be from Minho's phone or something.

I heard something - or someone - lay next to me and took a deep sigh. He finally stated, "Open your eyes."

 

Of course I immediately did, and I can't tell you how hard I gasped when I saw it. The ceiling. It was just... Beautiful. In every unique way.

 

 

"Wow..." I stated with a gasp. All around, decorated on the top of the ceiling and a bit that ended just after each tip of the ceiling corners were glow-in-the-dark stars. Everywhere. It might seem a bit childish to think this might actually be romantic in any way, but for me, I couldn't have thought better. It was beautiful. I seriously just can't put it into anymore words.

 

"Yeah, I can't believe it. I was surprised myself," Minho stated beside me.

I turned to look at him. "Wait, when did you discover this room?"

He looked at me. "Well, the boys and I were looking for a room that we could use for peace and quiet. Back then, the girls just couldn't stop with the fan-girling when they saw us, so of course, we just wanted our own time."

"Even the dorms?'

He scoffed when he remembered the past. "Even the dorms. The boys just couldn't stop asking questions on how in the world we actually get tons of girls' attemtion and asked how we did it. Honestly, I was desperate for silence at that time."

I laughed a little at how he worded that last part, which was actually funny, and then he continued soon after. "All of us started wandering through the school, looking at each room until we came across this one room. It had "CLOSED" taped at the front of the door but it was unlocked nonetheless. Onew, being the dorky older one that he is, decided to open the door and soon discovered these stars on the ceiling. We the lights and soon found out it was the old dance room. We hung out there several times before finally asking the dance teacher why it was closed and nobody was using it. He told us it was just to keep away students from going there and told us that we could use it as our private room since he saw how much attention we got just from our faces. He told us, since the school principal hasn't changed the room for 5 years already, why would he do it now? Now, everytime any of us needs private time to themselves or just to the group, we use it."

"Ahhh, I see." I replied. "That's why you guys never showed us girls this room until now?"

He looked guiltily at me and it took my best not to laugh. "Honestly, we WERE going to show you the room, but, well... You see.... Um...."

I nudged his arm. "I'm just kidding, I understand." I smiled and looked back at the ceiling. "So... Why did you pick today of all days to show me this place?"

"Well~...." He took a deep breath. "When I laid here one day, looking at the stars, I thought that if I started to like someone and was about to gush out my feelings to them in one go, I would bring them here. I'm guessing you know what I'm going to say next." He stared right into my eyes.

I reddened a little with embarrassment before looking at anywhere but him. How in the world could he say that with a straight face?

 

"Sulli-yah, will you go out with me?" Minho asked as he used placed his hands under my chin and turning it his directions, leaving me no choice but to look at him. His brown eyes shined from the glowing lights above and, even though I couldn't see the rest of his face, just by his voice, I knew he had that brave look he sometimes gets.

I promise you, I felt as red as a tomato and I was extremely happy that the lights were off right now. 

"That's really funny, Minho Oppa!!!" I laughed.

Even under the dim light, he looked hurt. "What? What's so funny? I'm not kidding! I'm serious!!!"

I smiled, "I know. I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing at myself. I was aiming to confessing you today too. Who knew you would take the first step?"

I guess he was processing this for a moment because next thing I knew, I saw a hug grin on his face and he hugged me tightly in his arms. "Does that mean yes?"

I couldn't help but smile too. "Yup."

 

 

- Sulli's POV Ends -


Look at that~ I finally got them together~ So~ How did you guys like it~? :3

 

 

Thanks for reading~!!! X3

11/24/13