Krystal and Her Cousin

Fulfilling a Dream

~ Sulli's POV ~

"Wahhhh, so you both knew eachother ever since you were little and now you are both sisters since Krystal's parents adopted you? Wow~!!!" Luna stated amazingly.

I never really told her I was adopted or my parents died so I am pretty sure it wou,s be at least a LITTLE surprising.

"Yeah, I can't believe Sulli never told you," Krystal replied as she put an arm around my shoulder. She let go of course since we were still preparing her room. 

I was fixing her bed while Luna was fixing Krystal's small things like her makeup or bathroom supplies, and Krystal was fixing all her clothes into her closet or into her drawers.

Whule fixing, an idea popped into my mind.

"Hey, do you want to go shopping on Saturday?" I asked both of them.

Both of their eyes just lit up like they saw heaven or something.

Luna screamed, "Ooh!!! SHOPPING~!!!"

Krystal yelled,"YEAH!"

I laughed at their answers since I knew how dorky both of them answered, but that's what u like about them! :)

We all talked about what happened this year when I wasn't in America and when Krystal wasn't in Korea. We also talked about the secret admirer event plus the modeling event.

"You're so fortunate, Sulli! You can do modeling, one thing you wanted to do for most of your life!"

"Yeah, I guess," I gave them a bright smile, thinking about how happy I might feel during the modeling event.

--

In less than an hour, we finished packing and said our goodbyes to eachother. It was a good thing our dorms were next to eachother since we talked a little before we went in.

"So, I've been thinking about this, but I forgot but I remembered now." Luna stated as she put the key in her door.

"uh-huh? And?" I replied as I concentrated both of my attention at my key and at Luna at the same time.

"Who's the boy who transferred here?" Luna asked. "Is he hot?"

Krystal exclaimed, "I forgot to tell you about him! Sulli, do you remember my cousin?"

I looked at Krystal now. "Yeah?" I barely put the key in the door and started to open it.

"Well, he transferred here! He said he wanted to be at the same school as you so when he heard you were here, he sent an application and got a scholarship letter right away! I was so surprised... However, I got mine that next week so I was happy! Hey I got to tell you, he got SO good-looking that I would date him... If it wasn't for the fact he was my cousin." She stuck out her tongue while Luna and I laughed a little at the sight of it.

"Welll, goodnight!" I yelled as I waved at both pf them at either side of me.

"Goodnight!" Krystal yelled as she waved.

"Goodnight..." Luna stated as she covered when she was yawning.

As soon as I closed the door behind me, I went to the couch and sat down. I sighed deeply and covered my eyes with the back of my hand. I wasn't as tired physically, but I was more tired mentally.

There's the two special events (modeling and secret admirer), Krystal, her cousin.... and a little bit of Minho.

Gosh, I'm either getting crazy or I get really nervous when we're near eachother.... What's with that though?....

Ah, I should start preparing to go to bed. I finally get to see Krystal's cousin (and technically mine too)  after all these years!

As I washed my face, I started to wonder off into my thoughts.

Pft, I wonder if he grew? I remember the last time I saw him he was at least two inches shorter!.... Or maybe because I was too tall when we were younger?.... Ah, oh well, I will see it tomorrow anyways.

~ Sulli's POV Ends ~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys enjoyed it!!! :3 I wanted to ask you what I should do for Krystal's new cousin that I am introducing officially in the next chapter. If you don't mind, can you PLEASE ANSWER THIS POLL?

Question: Who should I choose as Krystal's COUSIN in the story?

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/vote/44460

Please help!!! I am having so much trouble deciding. :) I hope you can help by voting!!!!

 

Thanks for reading~!!! :3