News

Fulfilling a Dream

~ Sulli's POV ~

 

"WHAT????" I practically yelled. We were in the ice cream shop and I felt the customers glaring at me. I bowed and apologized.

"What are you talking about, Luna?" Minho asked as calmly as he could.

"Well, Onew over here signed us up for a dancing competition since he thought it would be fun over summer break. And it looks like we can't really back out of this," Luna explained.

Onew smiled sheepishly, "Hi."

Luna glared at him, "I'm really sorry guys for you having to meet this PABO over here."

Krystal laughed, "Come on, Sulli, cheer up. Onew didn't mean to do it for a bad purpose. He just wanted everyone to have fun."

Taemin smiled, "I think this is going to be fun though." He looked at Onew. "Where's the dance competition going to be?"

"Oh no, will this be like last time again?" I muttered under my breath.

Apparently, Krystal heard me. "Come on Sulli-yah~!!!"

I sighed. She knows I rarely can deny her wishes.

Before I could day anything to Krystal, Taemin started to yell, "Hey you guys!! We're so lucky!!"

"What?" everyone questioned.

"The competition is so close to my family's vacation house that I was going to announce I was going to take you to!!" 

"Wait, WHAT?" everyone questioned again.

Luna chuckled as if she'd gone crazy. "I just thought you said it was your family's vacation house. Hahahaha, please tell me I'm wrong."

"Wait.." Krystal stopped. "You're... RICH?"

Taemin looked at us curiously, "What? You guys couldn't tell? Also, I didn't tell you?"

"No and no," Amber broke in. "You never told us ANYTHING."

"No, I knew," Onew stated with a grin. "He bought me a box of chicken once."

"Key and I know too," Minho stated calmly.

"You think I didn't know that? I'm his hyung!" Jonhyun grinned.

"You didn't know?" I asked in English close to her.

"No, I seriously didn't!!!" Krystal replied in English in a whisper.

"Aren't people who like each other supposed to know almost everything about the person they like?"

"Well, let's see... I'm barely dating him TODAY, so I think there's GOT to be some stuff I still don't know."

"True..."

Jonghyun sighed, "Are you trying to make us sad that we don't understand English compared to you guys?!"

I looked at him with an embarrassed smile. "Sorry~"

"Besides," Onew added, "I think it's time you guys to stop doing that. We're all friends her, right?"

Krystal and I exchanged glanced. "We're sorry..." we apologized.

"TSK, hyung, stop making my girlfriend sad!" Minho retorted as he hugged me. It's a bit corny, but... it's actually kind of sweet too.

"Yeah hyung, she didn't mean to do that," Taemin added as he defednded Krystal, which of course, made her secretly blush.

Actually, I didn't even have to look. I was blushing myself.

Amber cringed before she yelled, "Guys, stop being so lovey-dovey over there, you're making my fingers curl here!!!"

Key pouted as he muttered something to Amber.

"WHAT?!" Luna blurted out.

"Aigoo, lower your voice, Luna," Victoria commented.

"Sorry, Unnie," Luna apologized before turning to Key. "You do know I heard you, right?"

Key stuttered, "I-I didn't say a-anything."

" 'You know, we should be kind of like that too. After all, we're dating too, right?' " Luna quoted. "You guys are dating?! Why didn't you both tell us?"

"Well," Amber admitted, "we were going to tell you guys once you finally admit we're all dating someone."

"You already know about us," I commented.

Minho patted my back as he chuckled. "Don't worry, they know."

"Okay, it might have been a bit obvious already, but Taemin and I are dating." Krystal confessed.

"Awwww," Victoria answered, "you guys look so cute together~!!"

"We're dating," Jonghyun stated as he pulled Victoria's waist towards him, which made her sit closer than she was before next to him.

Onew grinned, "Luna and I are dating."

Krystal and I gasped. "Why didn't you tell us?" Krystal questioned.

"I was about to, but, you know, we were kind of busy and I felt it wasn't the right time yet. Sorry." Luna answered.

"It's okay," I stated with a smile. "It's not like she meant to hide it from us, right Krystal?"

Krystal sighed, "Right."

"What about you, Baekhyun-ah?" I asked as I turned to him.

"I'm still single," he admitted, "but I got my eye on a girl already."

"Oh, really~? Do I know who she is?"

"No, she's in America, and to be honest, I think I was rejected."

"What?" I blurted out. "Why would she reject you?"

"No, she didn't reject me. I rejected her, but I regretted it so much I tried to get her back. It was too late though.."

"Is it that girl, Jaekyung-ssi?" Krystal asked casually.

"Ye- Wait a minute, how in the world did you know that???" 

Krystal scoffed, "I'm your cousin. Your mom told me that you actually had a childhood friend named Jaekyung. It was just process of elimination."

"Well... anyways... this and that happened and I'm here right now. Doesn't matter."

I lowered my head. I was already surprised he actually liked someone, but actually saying that he's going to give up now frustrates me. "What do you mean by that? 'Doesn't matter' ? Are you serious?"

"What else could I have done?" He asked me.

"You shouldn't have given up!!! Maybe she was testing on how serious you were. How long did you try to get her back?"

"I don't know, a month or so."

"And that's it??"

"Yeah, she said that she hates me now."

I clenched my fists. "If she really hated you within a month, don't you think she wasn't the serious type?"

"No, she's extremely serious."

"Then how dare you say her feelings aren't? If she actually dared to try to risk her friendship with you, you actually think that she's not serious enough?"

"Then, what else was I supposed to do?!" He half-yelled, half-questioned. "I don't know what to do anymore. It frustrates me that I actually rejected her, but it frustrates me even more that I can't do anything now since she won't even look me in the eye."

I sighed, "Here's an idea. After this semester ends, go back to America. Transfer to her school. Confess to her. And, this time, don't give up."

He looked at me, "What about you?"

I smiled, "I have these really awesome Unnies and one little sister who, either way, treats me like I'm the younger one. I have these really funny oppas and one handsome boyfriend. I think I can handle being here now."

"Are you sure?" he asked me.

"Yes."

 

 

 

- Sulli's POV Ends -


Hey, my beloved readers~

Sooooo~ how was it? Please comment!! >~<

Oh, and this pic made me laugh so much when I first read it that when I came across it again, I couldn't help but share this to you guys. :) Enjoy! x)

Thanks for reading~!!! :3

1/24/14