Seoul

Fulfilling a Dream

~ Sulli's POV ~

"Yes Krystal, I arrived safely, don't worry, I'm not THAT careless," I stated in English. I could tell that made her smile through the phone.

"Uh-huh, buth the Sulli I know is still a forgetful and careless dork," she replied.

"YAH!" she couldn't help but laugh at my reaction.

"Haha, I'll call you later. I want to go to sleep now," she teased since she knew it was only the afternoon here.

"Araso.."

"Yah, but before you go, I need to tell you, you better call me when something wrong happens. I'm always there for you to talk to, even if I AM in America."

I smiled. "Araso... Thank you."

She exclaimed. "No problem~ Annyeong, I'm going to sleep now~"

"O~ Annyeong~ "

*CLICK*

I sighed as I had a headache from getting jet-lagged. I got my bags as soon as I could and headed out of the airport where I caught a taxi. I got out my little notebook and showed it to the driver without looking at the page. "Do you know where this place is?"

As he looked at the address, he scrunched his eyebrows and scratched his head. After what seemed like 10 minutes already, he politely apologized. "I'm sorry miss, but could you please translate this for me?"

I looked at the paper and face-palmed myself. Aigoo... I wrote it in English so OF COURSE he wouldn't know what it says. "I am so sorry!! I forgot to write it down in Korean!"

"It's alright," the driver chuckled. "I'm sorry too. I know how to speak English, but I could never learn how to read it."

"Oh," I sighed with a relieved expression on my face. It was a good thing he wasn't mad.... Gosh, Krystal is right... I am careless..

I hit my head lightly as punishment and translated the address.

"I know where you're heading... It's a pretty nice school, even for me," the driver smiled.

"Yeah, I still can't believe I got a scholarship letter there!" I smiled brightly.

"No, I can see why," the driver mumbled as we arrived at the school. I paid for the ride and got my bags. As I walked up, I wondered what he meant by that... Was I imagining it or something..? Oh well, I need to find the office.

However, before I went into the office, I went into the girl's dorms. I could tell since the dorm literally had pink doors. I mean, who could get this wrong? Since  there was a paper that was included along with my letter, I knew that the first number meant what floor I was supposed to be on. Well, my number was 22 so I went on the 2nd floor. Because I found the dorm room fairly easy, I left my luggage inside the room and headed outside once again.

As I walked into the entrance, I felt stares looking at me. Maybe it's because they knew I was a new student or something...? I don't know, but I ignored it and asked a person closest to me where the office was.

"Excuse me," I said shyly in Korean.

"Oh, annyeong~" She bowed slightly.

"Do you know where the main office is?" I asked nervously.

"You turn left on this hallway and it's the first door on the right."

"Thank you!" I bowed and walked off. 

As I was about to open the door, a man closed back the door. No, he actually slammed the door shut, totally ignoring if he was going to slam it on my hands! I looked at this man with a questioning look, wondering why he just did that.

"What are you trying to do?" he asked as he stood in front of his friends.

"I'm sorry, I was trying to find the main office and a girl told me it would be here," I apologized.

"Well, this is the class for people who want to be famous in the future. There are other classes like accounting and stuff, but this is a room people would like to go in because there are lots of good-looking people in there," he stated.

"Wahhhhhh," I happily stated, about to think of how the people in there look. However, as I remembered what I was supposed to do, I shook my head and asked this man where the office was.

"Oh, the office is straight ahead and once you pass 3 classroom on your left, the next room is the office," a girl behind him stated with a friendly tone.

"Luna~" the man whined "I wanted to say that.."

"Oppa, why are you being mean to this girl? She is obviously a new student," she stated while looking at this man.

"True..." He looked down before looking at me again. "Nice to meet you, my name is Onew. The girls behind me are Amber, Luna, and Victoria. The boys behind me Key, Taemin, and Jonghyun."

"Nice to meet you guys," I stated with a smile afterwards. "I hope we talk again, I got to go though. Annyeong~"

I bowed before hurrying off towards the office.

~ Sulli's POV End ~

"Hyung," Taemin whispered towards Onew. "That girl is cute."

Onew just nodded before opening the classroom door.

"What happened? I hear a slam on the door like 30 seconds ago," Minho stated as he stared curiously at his friends at the other side of the room.

"There was a little mix-up at the door with a girl who was about to enter here," Luna declared as she sat in front of Minho.

"Was it a fan girl?" he asked.

"No, it was a new student," Onew popped into the conversation as he sat behind Minho.

"Oh," Minho answered.

"She's cute," Taemin added as he sat 2 seats across from Minho.

Minho raise his eyebrow. "Oh? A girl finally caught your eye, dongsaeng?"

"Hyung!" Taemin pouted a little as Minho laughed at the scene.

Luna, Taemin, Onew, and Minho all started a nice conversation before school starts.

Meanwhile...

"Okay Sulli, this will be your homeroom from now on!!!" the teacher excitedly yelled as she pointed at a door.

"Wait... what?" Sulli asked, not believeing what she was hearing.

Sulli followed her teacher's fingers and it pointed at.... the room from earlier?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys like it!!! :)

I know I have been doing these for these chapters so far but I'm just so happy! Each time I check the subscribers, I see an increase in the numbers! Also, another one upvoted my story~!!! :3

Thank you so very much Chocolate_loves!!! You are the second to upvote this! You are awesomely awesome~!!!! :D

I would like to thank all the subscribers and commenters who are still reading my story! I hope you guys enjoy my story and not regret reading it~!!! (I know that feeling since there are some stories I read that were *cough cough* )

Thank you so much for reading~!! :3

Please answer this poll. 

Question: Who should I make Krystal end up with in SHINee? (a quetion similar to the poll on the link)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/vote/42749

Thank you so very much for answering! YOU GUYS ARE SO WONDERFUL~!!!! x3