Minho's Realizes His Feelings?!

Fulfilling a Dream

previously....

"Wow!! Those two performances were really great!!! However,sadly, we need to get back to our preparing of the festival," Mr. park announced.

Silence filled the room, as everyone prepared themselves on what Mr. park was beginning to say.

Sulli's POV:

I, along with Krystal, sat down and sighed with relief. We were both happy that we didn't mess up so now, we can relax for a bit as a reward! :)

Mr. Park then continued, "As you all know, there will be a modeling event. It will be just like any cat walk for models. The task is easy, but we need to know positively that you can catwalk professionally. Now, please line up at the left side of the room and walk like you think would be model-like."

As soon as I heard that, I literally ran when I turned left.

"Yah!" Krystal yelled as I scrambled towards the room, being the first one in line. When I looked back at her, I grinned childishly while she just rolled her eyes at me, forming a small smile that was plastered on her face.

 "Ah! Sulli-ssi! I see that you are very energetic today!" Mr. Park beamed as he was close to the sound system.

"Yes, I am! I love modeling~!!!" I shouted back.

Mr. park chuckled and then shouted once more, "You can walk whenever you are ready!!"

"Yes!" I answered before he started the song, "Telepathy," by Secret.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UBZIRyPW2AQ

(A/N: This was uploaded while I was using my iPad... If it doesn't work, you can just search "Telepathy," by Secret and you will be able to find one that is the video above or something similar to it.)

I closed my eyes and shut off what was happening from all around me and concentrated on what I was thinking inside my mind.

Calm down, Choi Sulli. You won't mess up... You have always done this and you even got a scholarship for your modeling! Don't forget, you HAVE to keep that promise you made with your parents. They passed away, but you should be more than sure enough that if they were still alive, they would be cheering you on. In fact, they still are... But not here anymore...

I shyly wiped a tear that was about to fall and opened my eyes. It's time... I thought before taking one step and smiling genuinely, thinking not of your posture or your walking, but instead, thinking of the floor ahead of you, almost like it was a road of your life you were about to walk on. Just like how life shows new beginnings, it was almost like you were throwing away all the bad stuff that happened so far out of your mind and thought of how happy things are, and more happy things that will come your way in the future.

Before you knew it, your turn was up and you were sitting down at the bench, watching the rest of the models walk down the catwalk.

- End of Sulli's POV -

 

~ Minho's POV ~

Sulli and Krystal barely finished her performance as Mr. Park complimented them before getting back to business.

Mr. Park then continued, "As you all know, there will be a modeling event. It will be just like any cat walk for models. The task is easy, but we need to know positively that you can catwalk professionally. Now, please line up at the left side of the room and walk like you think would be model-like."

When I just started to get up, I found Sulli waiting there already. Sheesh, does she have super powers or something?

I laughed a little, thinking of what she might do if she really does have one.

"What's so funny?" Key asked me from behind.

"Anniyo, it's nothing..." I answered back, trying to put on a strait face again.

"Right..." He stated, suspiciously eyeing me before talking to Amber once more.

I waited in line, which was not far from the front, staring intently at Sulli, checking what kind of modeling skills she has. I have never seen it so I want to see a clear view of what she might look like.

As the song started to play, she closed her eyes and just stood there.

What the... What is she doing? I asked myself.

However, when I saw her wipe a single tear away, I flinched at that moment.

Who made her cry?! I will give them a lesson and let's see if they will mess with her again!!! How dare they even HURT her, physically or mentally??!

... Okay, I admit that I am being overprotective a little... However, what would you do if it were someone you love?

... After thinking about it while Sulli and Krystal danced, I finally connected everything... From Sulli's arrival as a new student to when Baekhyun hugged Sulli.

I still remember how I started thinking about my feelings about her but I was still saying no a bit for a little while..

- Flashback -

It was a day somewhere after Sulli came here.

I was visiting my parents, so they made a huge amount of western food for dinner which made me smile, since I missed my mom's cooking.

We started to have a small family conversation about my school life.

"So, how's school?" My dad asked.

"It's okay... There was a student who transferred into that school and she is really cute... She came from America with a scholarship letter.. I thought she was going to be those quiet types. However, she was different than I expected! She is innocent but at the same time an energetic and friendly girl."

My dad then asked, "What's her name?"

"Choi Jinri," I replied. "However, she likes to call herself Sulli."

Suddenly, my mom stated, " Minho..."

I looked up. "Yes, mom?"

She continued with a question, "Who is making you look so lovelorn nowadays? Isit perhaps... Sulli-ssi?"

My dad was also looking at me with a small interest at the subject that popped out of nowhere.

... I literally dropped my fork and stared at them, wondering how in the WORLD did she get that?

"M-mom, where did you get that idea?" I asked them with a slight stutter.

"It was a motherly instinct," she stated back before looking at her food and continued to eat.

A motherly instinct?.. So wait, that means I like her?.. I thought about all the moments about what Sulli did and then, I heard it.

Ba-Thump. Ba-Thump.

Do I really like her?.. If so, Choi Jinri, you are really something... You made me, a guy who doesn't interest in any of the girls so far, like a girl who was barely there for a month. I'm not entirely sure, but I'm pretty sure I look at you differently than all of the other girls so far...

I sighed deeply. "You know mom, you really make me think about things I notice but don't want to realize it yet until I know for SURE. It's like your words make me think so much about it, I finally found my answer faster than I had expected..."

She joked with a bit of seriousness in her words, "That's what a mom is for!!"

My dad chuckled a bit at what my mom exclaîmed before we all started to finish eating without that much talking anymore.

- Flashback Ended -

However, when Baekhyun ran and hugged Sulli, my feelings just went overprotective again... I never really knew this until Taemin pointed that out to me.. Seriously, if he never pointed it out like my parents, I would still be unsure.

When I was watching Sulli and Krystal's dance, my eyes were focuse on one girl and only her. Choi Jinri.

THAT was when I finally realized and made me realize for sure this time... I like Sulli.

~ End of Minho's POV ~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed reading! I know..it was kind of 'EHHH..' On how I talked about how Minho talked about his feelings.. Please bear with me though. I have school that literally takes over my life once it starts...

As an apology, I will give you a small gift from a new bias I am LOVING so far... KIM MYUNGSOO~!!! X3

Thanks for reading~!!! :3