Trouble Appears along with a Savior

Fulfilling a Dream

~ Sulli's POV ~

Time passed like how the weather becomes hotter, showing that summer has come.

It was before school even starts and I was sitting at a bench in a happy mood, since the teacher told me that he had great new for me. Of course I was still curious, but, you know, I was hanging out with the group and its like I forgot all about it (well, not really)!!!

Anyways, I was already in my seat but since I was sitting near the group, we got to talk as much as we want.

"Yah, and do you remember what Eunhyuk did with IU yesterday?" Luna asked Victoria.

"No, I went straight to the dorm since I wasn't feeling well. What happened?" She asked curiously.

"He confessed to her!!! She accepted and they're dating! Isn't that so cute?" Luna smiled as she imagined the scene once again.

"Yah, Luna Noona, stop with the gossiping, I have heard that a million times this morning," Taemin groaned as he slumped onto his desk.

"What's wrong with you today, Mr. Grumpy?" She asked as she messed up his hair a little.

"I have been having this headache this morning that is KILLING ME and hearing that gossip AGAIN while I'm with you guys, who always make me feel happy again, is NOT helping AT ALL," he tried to calmly reply.

"Aw, I hope your headache gets better soon, Taemin," I smiled at him as he looked at me while I patted his head.

"Thanks Sulli," he smiled back as the school bell rang 10 seconds after.

~ Classtime ~

"Good morning class!!!" Mr. Park yelled brightly with a smile that came on his face during once every blue moon.

"Good morning!!!" We shouted back, curious on what was making him so happy today.

"We'll, as I've confirmed, I am positive that we will have a summer festival this year!"

Everyone (including me) cheered loudly for the great news. We're not just going to study but have ACTUAL FUN!!!! XD

The teacher continued as the crowd died down, "As I was saying, we will have a summer festival and we will have more performances stacked up for this year. Because of this, there will be 2 new performances they would like to do! And one of them involves most of you!"

From hearing the last sentence, everyone was curious on what the adults had planned out for them.

"We're going to do a fashion show!!!!" He yelled out enthusiastically.

All the girls (well, most of them) cheered wildly for this. The boys, on the other hand, smiled and nodded, imagined the scenes in their head, thought about what the girls would look like (yes, there were erts in my class like every other one and I'm not really happy about that...) or something similar to that.

Luna tapped me on the shoulder and as I turned around, I was surprised on how wide her grin was.

"We get to finally see your modeling skills, Sulli!!!"

"Haha, now that I think about it, I've never shown it to you, huh?" I giggled a little as Luna messed up my hair a little. As I started to fix it, I suddenly found my teacher in front of my desk. He was smiling as wide as Luna, but more maturely.

"Sulli, I hope I can see a lot with your talent of modeling since you did get into this school with that major."

I bowed gratefully, "Kamsahamnida, Mr. Park!"

He walked back with a bow and started to organize some papers that were on his desk. 

With that, lunch suddenly came rather quickly. I was walking with the group when someone came up to me and gave me a pink rose that was attached with tape on a chocolate box.

It's true I LOVE pink roses since they were so pretty, but I wonder why he gave this to me.... When I looked closely, I saw that there was a small piece of paper attached to the rose. I took the tape off and slowly unveiled the paper, wondering what he put inside.

Dear Sulli-ssi,

I guess you heard what the special event was at the summer festival this year. Well, Im giving these to you for two reasons. The first one is that I have always been your secret admirer, and I also wish you the best model at the fashion show! I really like you, but I hope you can win first place in the votes made by the boys. However, we, your fan club, will always support you! We will be the first ones you see with a box of chocolates at the Secret Admirer event! I hope you give a reply soon! Hwaiting, Sulli-ssi!

Your Fan,

---------------

I looked at the paper in disbelief. I have a fan club? There will be a voting? A boy likes me? What should I say? Shouldn't I say no since I don't even know the boy? How did this.... Why.... When....

My mind was spinning all around with thoughts EVERYWHERE.

Key, who paid really nice attention to details, saw my confusion.

"Yah, are you alright? Why do you look like that?"

 I silently held up the paper which Key took right away. His eyes scanned through the paper and didn't miss a single letter.

After reading it, the only question he had was, "There's a secret admirer's event coming up?"

Minho nearly choked on his food. As he coughed and drank some of his water, he looked up at Key, "What? SECRET ADMIRER's event?!"

Key nodded with bewilderment and soon after, Onew and Taemin joined the conversation. Both of them asked the same thing, "WHAT?"

Key handed the letter to the three boys and they read the letter also. Everyone turned silent.

~ Sulli's POV Ends ~

 

~ Minho's POV ~

I was munching away happily on my food when Sulli joined the table with this confused face on her. Key, of course, asked what was wrong since he already finished his food. Sulli gave him a paper (which I didn't really take notice of since it might be something like a homework sheet or a test paper... That was, until Key asked if there was a secret admirer event. I NEARLY CHOKED TO DEATH after hearing what Key had to say. -_-

"What? SECRET ADMIRER's event?!"

"WHAT?"

By the time I read the letter Key got from Sulli with the other two, I looked up with the same confused eyes Sulli had when she came here.

After a huge silence of realizing what horror may begin for our class, Luna and Victoria come strolling in with smiling faces.

"Yah, we have a new student," Luna cheered with a big fat grin on her face, "and she brought a handsome b- Yah, what's wrong with you guys?"

"We're having a secret admirer's event," Taemin managed to whisper through the shock.

Luna sat down with Victoria and just rubbed her head, which started to hurt.

"That time of the year has come twice in a row?? Aigoo, this is KILLING ME..."

Sulli still looked confused. "Why do you guys hate the secret admirer's event?"

Soon, the girls started to have a conversation that was too quet to hear from the other side of the table.

~ Minho's POV Ends ~

 

~ Sulli's POV Ends ~

Soon, we started to have a quiet conversation so that they boys won't eavesdrop too much.

Victoria whispered, "It's not that we don't like it, it's just that, you know how our class is famous for being good-looking?"

Sulli replied, "Yeah....?"

"The boys in our class are kind of used to it already, so you might think that you arent popular. Well, the rest of the boys in our school like at least one of the girls in our class so even when you divide all then so evenly with the girls, it still will be a major headache. I addition to that, the girls are like spoiled brats so they will do anything to replace you, even if they have to freaking do dirty tricks like ruin your whole face. Man, sometimes, I wonder HOW those girls got into this school with at type of personality... Maybe it's the money...? ANYWAYS, it's a stressing time of the year for us girls."

Luna added, "The boys just get the girls who give them chocolates or something and then they try to seduce them. It's not hard for those boys, it's just tiring... A little."

"Then why are those 3 reacting on something that is not that much trouble for them?" I aske, slightly annoyed that they got it easy.

"Ehh, most men are too hot-tempered, so they will get irritated easily," Luna half-joked but was serious the other half of the time.

I sighed. Why are men so complicated? At one moment ey are patient but at another, they are all irritated and don't have ANY patience.

I wonder what will happen soon though.... Is this part of the year really that stressing for us girls....

~ Sulli's POV Ends ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! You subscribers are the best! I hope you readers enjoy this story!

Thanks for reading~!!! :3