Taemin's Cute Confession :3

Fulfilling a Dream

Krystal's POV:

 

When I walked out to the garden, I saw a man's figure with his back facing me. I decided to move closer, wondering whether or not if it was truly Taemin or not.

I couldn't really keep the suspense and just had to call out his name, just to see if he reacts.

"Taemin...?" I stated, still unclear.

Right away, the man faced me, and I was positive it was him. "Er.. Krystal... Hi."

"Oh, Taemin, hi! Aigoo, you scared me for a moment there. I thought it might have been someone else," I stated with a smile.

However, Taemin seemed to not react this time. His face looked as if even all the things he had always wanted his whole life won't make him crack a single smile.

"What's with you?" I asked.

*Is he mad at me? I don't think I did anything though...* I thought.

"Krystal... I want to tell you something. However, I thought that since I should make things seem a little brighter, let's play a game first."

"Ah, really? Okay, what game?"

He thought for a moment. "How about truth or dare? Since there is only the two of us, the game will go faster and you could  answer my question sooner."

"Okay.. Who will start first?"

"It's, of course, ladies first." He stated with the first smile I have seen him do since I came here.

I sighed with relief. *I think he isn't mad since he smiled just now...* However, I looked up once again and saw his face turn serious again. *... Right...?*

"So, truth or dare?"

"Mmm, truth."

"Is it true that you have loved a girl that was not in your family already?"

He hesitated but he gave a sincere answer. "Yes."

I swear, I think I just felt my heart ache at that moment.

"Truth or dare?" He asked as he sat down on the grass, inning this might take a while.

"Dare." I answered, still standing up.

He smirked, "I dare you to do 10 cartwheels right now."

"Why?"

"Just do it. It's a dare, isn't it?"

"Hmmph, it's a good thing I wore shorts today," I sighed under my breath.

Just like a servant following a king, I did what I was told right away.

"...9.....10... There, 10 cartwheels. Happy?"

"Very." He stated, with the second smile.

I slumped onto the grass in front of Taemin. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Is it true that you are too scared to pick dares?"

"No, I just don't trust you enough with dares, that's all," he teased.

I couldn't help but smile while I got angry. "Yah!"

"Truth or dare?" He asked again, ignoring me as I vented my anger with that one yell.

"Dare."

"I dare you to run around the garden once."

"Ughhhh.." However, after that, I started stretching a bit, getting ready to run.

As I went around the garden, I took my time, wondering what in the world Taemin is thinking in doing this childish game and what kind of thing it will help him in any way.

After I finished, I sat down with a thud and glared at him for a second before asking the obvious question once more. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Is it true that you still have feelings for the girl you love who is not in your family?"

"Hmmm... Yes." Taemin answered after he thought for a moment.

Gosh, there goes my heart again.

"Truth or dare?"

I thought about it. *If I pick truth, I won't have to do anything that will most likely be me getting up and doing some useless physical activity. If I pick dare, I won't have to lose my pride with picking something as wimpy as picking truth.... Oh well, it's not like picking truth is going to kill anyone or anything.*

"Truth."

Taemin let out one small grin.

"Is it true that you like someone right now?"

I stiffed a bit. "Where did you come up with that question?"

"I came up with it myself. You like?" He answered arrogantly with a huge smile, however I knew he was just acting.

"Aigoo..." I stated, shaking my head from side to side, showing that I was disappointed but I couldn't wipe off the smile I had so it was obvious I was acting too.

"Haha, but seriously, is it true?" He asked with a serious expression once more.

I blushed a little. "Maybe..."

"Yah, I was honest with you so you should be at least honest with me too," he pouted. "It's either yes or no. Pick~!"

By now, he was just straight-out using all the aegyo he could do, slightly annoying me and entertaining me.

"Okay, okay! I'll tell you."

His smirk was so big, I thought it somehow connected both of his ears and made it an upside down bridge or something. He was awaiting the answer, anticipating on what it was going to be, like it was at the most suspenseful moment in a movie right now and, with one move, all the pieces of what happened would fall into place and make time for you to say something like, 'OHHHHHH, I GET IT~~~~.'

"Yes." At this moment, I was just hiding my face since it was too red now. While I covered my face, I asked the question we all know what it is. "Truth or dare?"

"Hmmm.... Since you picked truth, I guess I'll pick dare."

"YES~!" I exclaimed as I made a fist and flexed my elbow. I had the perfect dare. "I dare you to go and get the person you love which is not a family member or some close friend, and bring her (right?) to the garden now."

If I had to face my fears of him rejecting me and pick the specific time, I thought I might as well do it as soon as possible, even if the outcome is still unsure.

"I can't." Taemin mumbled.

"Wh- why not?" I asked. However, I thought about to for a moment. "Don't tell me, is she (it's a she right?) is dead...?"

He looked at me as if I was kidding. "No, fortunately she's not... And yes, it's a she."

"Well, is she at a different part of the world?"

"No..."

I scoffed, "We'll then, what is it? Does she not like you or something?"

"I-I don't know. She doesn't even know."

I sighed as I held my head. "Well, do I know her?"

"Yes."

FINALLY, an answer came and I knew it was only a limited amount of people when it came to me knowing her. I only know so many girls and they are Sulli, Luna, and Victoria. I don't really hang out that much with other girls. Even though my questions were finallyeing answered, my heart felt like it might have some kind of heavy lift on it right now. It's like, if I even move it once more, my heart will shatter and my emotions will just go wild.

"Well, why can't you bring her?"

Truthfully I was scared of the answer. I didn't want to know at all. However, I need to know or else I will fall into a one-sided love that I will never win.

"Actually..."

I took a long, deep, but silent, sigh while I turned my back on him.

"... she ...."

I was waiting and my heart was ready to shatter at any moment.

"... is already here."

"I KNEW IT, IT WAS VICTORIA UNNI.... Wait, what?" I spun around and looked at him straight in the eye.

"I finished the dare, right?"

However, I completely ignored that. "So what you're trying to say is, you love me?"

"Well, I guess it's more like I really really like you a lot, but now that I think about it for the hundredth time, yeah I think so."

Yup, I felt like I was going crazy. "I can't believe it... He actually likes me....." I even started mumbling nonsense soon enough and I only stopped until he shyly called my name.

"Ermmmm... Krystal..."

"Yes?" I asked, as calm as I could.

"Is it alright... Of you could become my girlfriend?"

I looked at him with a huge smile on my face. He doesn't even know how much happiness I felt once he had asked me that. "Idiot, of course I'll date you!"

I gave him a huge hug right there, on that soft green grass without even caring about anything else in the world. 

He sighed, "I finally confessed... It took me long enough."

I started speaking, "What do you mean?"

"Well," he started. "I was planning on telling you the moment you came into the garden but my mind went blank and I thought we should play the game so that I can have enough time to think things over. Luckily, the game was a help in the end. However, tell me the truth. Was my confession bad?"

I laughed a little. "No , it wasn't bad."

"What do you think it was? Tell me."

I thought for a moment. I smiled while I released our hug and faced him.

Before I told him, I gave him a light kiss on the lips. "I thought it was cute."

After that, I linked my hands with his and started walking to where the festival was mainly at. The sun was setting and it was getting a little bit cold now, but I knew for certain that Taemin's face was much more redder than mine after the whole confession thing. 

 

- Krystal's POV Ends -

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Well, what did you think? Do you like it? :)

Hehehe, *bows* I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THAT MUCH ON THIS STORY!!! I thought about updating a story once every week but my readers are getting even more upset with me....

*sigh* I think I will just go back to my old ways and update whenever I can. I hope you guys don't mind!!! >~<

 

Um, am I dumb or something or did my upvoters increase by one? Did that happen already? Did I miss you, M1R1AM? Ah, I am so SO sorry if I did. I really don't mean it, I promise! >.< Anyways, thank you for being my seventh upvoter~!! It means a lot to me because, in my own way, I feel that every subscriber and upvoter I get is a precious one. Thank you~!!! :3

 

 

Anyways, thanks for reading~!!! :3

 

5.27.13