The Big Events

Fulfilling a Dream

Sulli's POV:

 

Time flies and the time I spent practicing with Minho went until an hour before the Modeling Event.

 

For us girls, we barely had time to dress up our best. It was like a minute for dressing up and then a few more minutes for the makeup. The time we actually spent, which was 45 minutes, felt like nothing. All of the females in the group made a circle, put our hand together, and raised our hands, shouting "Hwaiting!" Even though it was a little, it gave us (or at least me) encouragement.

 

Before long, we were all standing in line, waiting for our turns to go on stage. From youngest to oldest in our group, we all lined in front of or behind eachother.

 

Meanwhile, the boys were on the other side of the stage, waiting for their turns peacefully since they already finished preparing and were supposed to go after the girls. It made me a little happy though, since I saw the boys from our group smile at us signalling "Hwaiting!" silently. They were all looking handsome in suits that they looked good in.

 

When I finally paid attention to my surroundings after looking back at the boys, I heard lots of clapping and a few photographs but not much. I was a bit nervous but I didn't feel like I was having a heart attack anytime soon. In fact, I felt more excited than nervous.

 

In my opinion, when you are about to go, it is a bit nerve-wrecking, but I have fun once I am walking on that stage, where there are no obstacles ahead. I just have to walk as freely as I want there, almost like I am flying with every step.

 

Soon, it was our turn on the stage. I thought that we did pretty good since we didn't look nervous at all on stage... Krystal and I, luckily, got to stay and watch the show a little backstage when it was the Unnies' turns.

 

 

 

 

 

 

In a flash, us girls were done and I think we did a pretty good job shaking up the men, even though we weren't intending to. By the time all of the girls finished, the boys had either their jaws dropped or their eyes popping out... it was a great scene to see, honestly.

 

Now that the girls finished, the boys finally were on stage and you could hear all of the females' screaming a mile away... Or even hundreds of miles. Who knows, I am certain though that my ears hurt so badly from hearing them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From oldest to youngest, the boys smoothly entered and exited without trying to make a scene... That was their intention, but the girls screamed even louder when they were all out.

 

By the time the boys exited the stage, they were either excited or drained from seeing and hearing the girls. Nice the last man exited, the girls finally calmed down in.... Oh, maybe an hour or so afterwards. It was a sight to see...

 

--

 

Afterwards, we were finally free since the votings were on currently. To avoid the commotion, nearly all of us in the class stayed inside. Some decided to meet with their friends and left, but most stayed. Fortunately, the classroom was guarded so there wasn't any unnecessary noise outside and it was completely peaceful.

 

"Hey, who do you think will be in the top 10?" Key asked.

"I think it will surely be you guys. Didn't you see how much commotion you caused when you guys went on stage?" Amber replied.

"Ah, by the way, you look very pretty today." Key suddenly complimented.

"Err, thanks.." Amber stated, slightly leaving an awkward atmosphere inbetween them.

"Uh, hey! Should we eat ice cream after this?" I suddenly asked, trying to brighten up the mood.

"Yeah, I'm kind of craving for some strawberry ice cream right now." Victoria commented.

"Yeah, we should! It'll be like a reward for finishing the modeling smoothly!" Krystal exclaimed.

"I also have something to tell you guys too," Luna added.

"Ah, me too," Taemin agreed.

"Really? Why don't you say it now?" Baekhyun asked, suddenly popping into the conversation.

"Yeah, we all have nothing to hide in here," Minho stated.

"It can wait...." Both of them answered at the same time.

 

Krystal and I looked at eachother, as if conversating with our eyes.

 

"By the way, what happened between you and Taemin?"

"It's... A long story."

"How can it be so long? Try to explain it in a sentence or two. It's not that hard to do, right?"

"We..."

"We...?"

"We'll talk about is later."

 

Soon are, Krystal looked away and came into the conversation with the rest of the group again. Ah, Krystal's trying to avoid this, eh? Well, she'll tell me sooner or later, so it's okay.. I think..?

 

 

- Sulli's POV End -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, Im back~!!!

*bowing* IM SO SORRY!!! You notice how long it took me to update this one chapter, right? Well, all along, I have been on a mini vacation since I finally am on break right now!!! :D

Im sorry, I'm such a bad author... I'll not make any promises about updating faster since I know it might not be as fast as I say...

*sigh* Bad author! Why are you so bad?!?!

 

Ah, I almost forgot! Thank you ChickenLoverManiac for up voting! It's a great joy seeing people like my stories so much as to upvote!! You are awesome! :3

 

Well, thanks for reading~!!! :3

7.1.13