Her Feelings, and the Performances

Fulfilling a Dream

~ Sulli's POV ~

"Ahhh, you're still too innocent Sulli. They were staring at YOU," Krystal face-palmed herself.

"How was I supposed to notice them when I wasn't even paying attention to them?" I asked her seriously.

She came closer to my ear and then whispered, "If you're attention wasn't at the boys, where was your attention at? Perhaps, it's Minho...?"

Krystal stuck out her tongue and continued to eat her food as I felt my cheeks turn hot.

After a bite, she continued, "So it really was him? Haha, I KNEW IT!!!"

"Yah, SHHHH! You're voice is getting too loud!" My cheeks were still hot as I tried to stop Krystal from yelling something that is a secret that will make me mad at her.

Soon enough, Luna went closer to us and started to ask, "Who is 'him'? What are you guys talking about?"

Krystal looked at me and I just glared at her. See Krystal, THIS is what happens when your voice gets too loud... 

Out of reflex, Krystal started to talk in English with me. "What are we going to do? Are you going to tell her?"

"Ah, I don't know!!! Should I tell her?" I asked back.

"Guys, this is South Korea! Talk in Korean!" Onew yelled since he was listening to our conversation. In fact, I soon realized that everyone was paying attention to us.

"Sorry, this is really personal," Krystal apologized. "We might talk in English for a little while so bear with us."

"Sulli, I think you should tell her. She will know anyways once you confess to him. It's not like you're not going to, right?"

"That's true..." I managed to answer.

As I got to think about it, I realized that what Krystal was saying was true. Once I do confess to Minho, he will know and so will Luna and the restof the group. I think I will tell her.... She has been a great friend ever since I first started going to this school so I shouldn't keep a secret from this type of friend.

"Luna Unni, come here. I will whisper it to you," I finally managed to say.

Luna sat closer to me so that I could whisper it easier. "I... like.... Minho oppa."

Luna pulled back and looked at me with a smirk. "I KNEW IT~ I caught on quickly as I got to know you. Seriously, Sulli, you are too innocent that it was kind of obvious."

"Aigoo, it's a girl's talk," Onew suddenly stated.

"I should say the say its a guy's talk when you guys talk about something they are interested in. Seriously, a girl can stand hearing it for so long, just like you, you know," Luna retorted.

Because of hearing their argument, the group laughed at it until the school bell rang.

RING!

Taemin had his arms around Minho and Onew while Luna, Krystal, and I were behind them. Meanwhile, Baekhyun, Jonghyun, Key, Amber, and Victoria were in the very front, having a nice chat with eachother. We were going back to the classroom but our moods were all so happy right now, we didn't feel disappointed one bit that lunch felt so short.

--

Aftter school, we all started preparing for the Summer Festival for the first time since it was announced.... AFTER seeing the talents of  Baekhyun and Krystal, of course.

"What should I do?" Krystal asked me. "What song should I dance to?"

I thought for a moment. "Let's do that performance that we did at the talent show last time!"

She looked at me, "Do you think we're allowed to?"

Before answering her question, I called Mr. Park.

"Mr. Park," I called before continuing, "do you remember seeing my performance of my talent in March?"

"Well, of course," he replied, "you're my student."

"Well, is it alright if I help Krystal with her performance? It will be like the one I did but last time but the completed version. She's having a hard time thinking of what to dance to."

"Alright," he agreed.

"That's your answer, Krystal!!" I shouted with joy. Both of us hugged eachother as Krystal now knew what she would dance to show her talents.

"What about Baekhyun, though?" Krystal asked.

"I don't know, he's full of surprises! He's really good at dancing and singing so we don't have to worry about a thing!"

"Alright class!!! The new students, Krystal and Baekhyun will now show their talents right now! Beakhyun will go first! He is singing a song with the help of other classmates and the song is called "Angel"!!!

Suddenly, the song started to play and Baekhyun started to sing, in the middle of the floor while the other boys stood at either sides of him. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw5Nr8Kz-4Y

Baekhun and his helpers finished the song perfectly which made the class stare in awe. Girls started to drool a little over him while the boys were impressed. In the end, he finished with a good impression.

"Okay, next is Krystal! Sulli will help dance dance it since they danced it in a pair at the talent show. They will be dancing the song, "Irreplaceable" by Beyonce!"

I used the same position as last time while Krystal posed diferently. Soon, the song started to play.

"To the left, to the left

To the left, to the left

Mmmmm..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9ZlzkXSf5A

(A/N: I coudln't find a REAL video of Sulli and Krystal dancing this so please don't be disappointed.)

"...Don't you ever for a second get to thinking,

You're irreplaceable."

Krystal and I finished with the same poses and soon, everyone clapped at the performance. Both of us bowed and returned to our seats. We gave each other high-fives and sat down to rest.

"Wow, those two performances were really great!!!! However, sadly, we need to get back to our preparing of the festival," Mr. Park announced.

Everyone quieted down, listening carefully to the directions Mr. Park was about to say.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, here it is!!! It may not be the best chapter, but it's okay... (I think). I hope you guys enjoyed it!

Thanks for reading~!!! :3

~ Sulli's POV Ends ~