The New Students: Krystal and Baekhyun

Fulfilling a Dream

Sulli's POV

- The Next Morning -

Krystal, Luna, and I all walked to school together, happily talking away with eachother.

As we walked into the school building, (I never even knew this until now) there were TONS of stares, eyes shooting at our direction.

"I see you have lots of admirers, Krystal," I whispered, "Surprise, surprise..."

She whispered back, "Right back at you."

I looked at her with a questioning look, wondering what she meant by that. Luna, listening to our small conversation, looked at me with a surprised expression.

"You really don't know?" She asked quietly.

I gave a blank stare at her while both of them face-palmed themselves, which I could tell they was frustrated.

"What...?" I asked. "What did I say wrong?"

"I'll tell you later," she whispered.

We finally reached the classroom, which was quiet for some reason.

Luna opened the door and an awkward aura filled the hallway.

As I looked inside, I saw that all the students were tense, sitting properly in their assigned seats.

At one seat, my seat, I saw a boy who stood out since his face was familiar but at the same time unfamiliar.

Krystal suddenly spoke up. "Yah, you should stop scaring the class! It's because you're not even smiling... Dude, s.m.i.l.e.!!!" Krystal got two fingers and drew a smile on her face, making her show her white teeth.

I looked at the man REALLY CLOSELY. It couldn't be... Right...?

"Baek... Baekhyun..?" I asked in a questioning tone. The whole class looked up at me, including the boy.

Suddenly the boy's face formed into a cute smile. "Sulli!!" He got up and ran to the door. He hugged me really tightly. "How long has it been since I've seen you? How have you been?"

"U-um, it has been a while huh? I have been doing great!" I stuttered a little because of the sudden hug. Krystal was right... He is good-looking!!! >~<

Luna looked at him from top to bottom. "Wow... I bet the girls made a fan club for him about now," she joked, but was half-serious about it.

He put an arm around my shoulders and walked to my seat again. I sat down and glanced at them.

"Where do we sit?" Krystal asked curiously.

"You're really lucky, Krystal." I stated at her with amazement.

"What? What?"

"The two students in front of me and behind me transferred to different classes since they didn't meet the requirements in this class. Now, these two seats are open." I stated back as I pointed at the two seats. 

"Haha, aren't I lucky? I'll sit in front of Sulli!" Krystal called as she sat down and put her bag down.

"We'll, I guess I'll sit behind," Baekhyun coolly sat.

Wow, he is both cute and.. y. Two-in-one... My gosh, the girl who he dates is so lucky!

I glanced a little at Minho, but all I saw was his head turned away from me. Did something happen or am I thinking too much of this...?

Sulli's POV Ends

~ Minho's POV ~

As soon as that new male student stood up and yelled 'Sulli' I knew something dramatic would happen that wouldn't be entertaining AT ALL.

I don't know why but I suddenly felt like punching that man as he hugged Sulli. At e same time, I was upset since she hugged him back. Who is that dude anyway? Sheesh...

As Luna and Sulli sat in their seats, I suddenly started to have a conversation with Luna who was in front of me.

"Who's the dude?" I asked her.

"His name is Baekhyun. Isn't he HOT?" She smiled widely.

"Yah, how do you know him? He barely talked when he saw Sulli!"

"I heard it from Krystal," she replied.

"Again, how do you know her? I barely saw her when she called out Baekhyun!"

Luna held her head. "Sulli is Krystal's best friend and we met yesterday at the dorm since we were all next to eachother's rooms. I got to know her while I helped her unpack, while I also learned some new things about Sulli. Did you know that her parents died? Krystal's parents adopted her and now, Sulli is Krystal's sister and Baekhyun's cousin!"

"Bu-" I started to say, but the teacher opened the door and interrupted me.

"Alright class, settle down! It seems that we have new students today! Ah, there they are! Would you like to introduce yourselves to e class?"

"Sure!" Krystal answered with a smile.

"Okay," Baekhyun also answered.

Both of them went in front of the class. Baekhyun introduced himself first.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Byun Baekhyun but please call me Baekhyun. I hope you will treat me well!" He bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Jung Soo Jung but please call me Krystal. Baekhyun and I arrived from America and we are cousins. I hope you will also treat me well!" She bowed.

"Thank you, please return to the seats you were at. It's fine if you sit where you are at since the other students were transferred into a different class. I hope you guys will do well in here!"

As both of them returned to their seats, the teacher started to speak again.

"As you all know, the Summer Festival is coming soon. I hope you guys can fill in the information to Krystal and Baekhyun! Since we don't have enough time, I'm afraid I can't do it myself. Now, the subject we will learn today is...."

Class started but I couldn't pay attention as well today. I knew of the reason but I didn't want to admit it at all... At least, not until I know I won't have my heart broken. In my opinion, I feel it's safer not to say anything than to say it but get hurt because of it. I'd rather get hurt and not say anything at all because then the person who had to hurt them will not feel a little guilty.

As I wandered in my day-dream, before I knew it, it was lunch time.

- At the Garden -

--

"Hi nice to meet you, my name is Onew and he is Minho," Onew stated happily as he pointed at me with his thumb.

"Hi." Baekhyun replied with a smile as he shook hands with the both of us.

"Wow Krystal! You made yummy-looking food!" Sulli yelled out as she looked at Krystal's food in hunger.

"Yah, Sulli, eat your food! It's not there for decoration you know."

"I know, I know..." Sulli sighed.

We all enjoyed our food as we got to know the new students. It turns out Krystal and Sulli knew each other so well, they could tell eachother's preferences like it was the back of their hand.

'Sulli really is an innocent girl.' That was the thought that I was thinking of as I listened to their conversation. Krystal and Sulli might have argued a little but they had such a great time together that it was even fun just to watch them.

"Minho Hyung, don't you think Krystal is really pretty?" Taemin asked in a quiet tone so that I could only hear.

"Wow Taeminnie, first you say Sulli is cute, now you're saying Krystal is pretty?" I joked around a little.

He blushed a little. "I'm serious, Hyung... I think I might have feelings for her..."

I looked at him. "How do you know?"

"I just... Know. I knew at the very moment I set my eyes on her. Sulli may be cute, but Krystal makes my heart flutter and Sulli never made me feel that way. I don't know, I think Krystal may just be my ideal type."

"...Wow, you really put some thought into this. However, I just want to know one thing. How can you be so sure that the feelings you're having right now is that kind of 'like'? It may just be the sisterly-like type."

"It's a gut-feeling. I like Sulli and Luna like sisters. However, Krystal has a different feeling that I never felt before."

"Wahhhh, Taeminnie is starting to like someone," I replied with a smirk.

"Hyung, I see you're starting to like someone too," he replied.

"What are you talking about?"

"I can see it in your eyes whenever you look at her... You like Sulli.. right?"

"Where did you come up with that?"

Again, the same sentence. "It's a gut-feeling."

Suddenly, Krystal started to exclaim. "Sulli! I can't believe you have never noticed that you are popular with the boys!!!"

"To tell you the truth, I felt stares that were in my direction but I thought that were from all the girl fans glaring at me. Of it were the boys, I thought they were staring at the Unnies." She replied.

"Ahhh, you're still too innocent, Sulli. They were staring at YOU." Krystal face-palmed herself.

"How was I supposed to notice them when I wasn't even paying attention to them?"

Krystal smirked mischievously and whispered something so soft, I couldn't hear it. However, it made her blush like a tomato as Krystal smiled victoriously.

~ Minho's POV Ends ~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, here it is! I hope you guys like it! I decided to put Baekhyun as Krystal's cousin since he had the most votes the last time I checked. He WAS the first person I had written at first in the story, but I wanted to see if you were okay with Baekhyun and not some other idol.

I want to thank all the subscribers and readers for reading this fanfic up until now!! I hope you bear with me!

Baekhyun - you like? ;)

 

Thanks for reading~!!! :3