The Group's Encouragement

Fulfilling a Dream

~ Sulli's POV ~

 

"Does that mean yes?" he asked me as he held me tightly.

I couldn't help but smile too. "Yup."

 

Then, out of nowhere, a film, that counted from 8 to 1, started to play right in front of us before the screen was dark for a few seconds. Minho broke the hug and, from the look on his face, I could tell that he didn't plan this.

 

 

"What's going on?" I mumbled.

"I don't know..." he began, but he turned around. I followed along and spotted the projector hidden under a jacket on a chair. He shook his head. "Luna," he grumbled.

"Luna?" I asked. "How did she know we would be here?"

"I was texting Onew and Taemin a while ago for advice, and they told me to go to the old dance room. I followed their advice and I'm pretty sure the rest of the group planned this. That's Luna's projector over there."

Just as he finished his explanation, the screen lit up and Luna's bright face was shown. I guess the place they were recording was in the current dance room. "Hi, Sulli and Minho!!! If you're watching this, I guess Minho over there followed Taemin and Onew's advice of what to do to confess. Sulli-yah, I hope you followed Krystal's advice too!! Oh, and sorry for not texting you, I was busy filming. Amber is holding the camera and Victoria is going to be my assistant in preparing this all for you both."

Victoria flashed a smile towards the screen. "I hope you guys end up together. Oh, and don't worry. The projector will automatically play the video. We're not eavesdropping or anything. Maybe." She wiggled her eyebrows before laughing out loud.

"Okay, ignore her weirdness," Krystal stated before smiling towards the camera.  "Hi, Sulli-yah!!! You know that, whatever you do, I will always stay on your side and watch over you even if you are older than me by a few months. You know I always got your back. I love you, best friend. Hwaiting!!!" She blew a kiss towards the camera. "Oh, and Minho-ssi, I trust you will be a good boyfriend, but if I find out you broke Sulli's heart, you better hope I don't find you. Just a warning."

"Me too, hyung," Taemin added. "I really like Sulli as a friend, so don't you dare cheat on her!!! You're lucky to find a girl like her. Sorry hyung, but I'm on Sulli's side if you break up with her." He smiled, "Hwaiting!!"

"HEY!" Minho exclaimed and I laughed at his reaction.

"Okay okay, my turn~" Onew stated happily. "Hey, Minho, you know I'm always on your side too. How long have we known eachother? And I'm pretty sure Taemin is neutral..." Taemin popped up behind him and shook his head furiously, which made me laugh. Onew turned around and pushed Taemin out of the camera. "ANYWAYS, if anything goes wrong, I got your back. BUT I will surely scold you if you were the one to break up with Sulli."

"YEAH!" Taemin yelled at the sidelines and high-fived Onew.

After that, Onew grinned and high-fived back. He turned to the camera again. "Sulli-yah, I hope you don't take this offensive if I take Minho's side. You do know that I love your home-made chicken, right? I hope my decision won't change yours in making me some again." He pouted, "Please make me more chicken, Sulli-yah~!!!! Hwaiting!"

"Aigoo," Luna popped up. "Seriously, Onew? Aegyo?" She sighed as she gestured to Onew to move noe\w, "Shoo, shoo." She smirked at the camera. "Annyeong Sulli and Minho again! As you know, Minho, me and Sulli are very close now, so I think I might take Sulli's side instead. I do hope you guys end up together, even if it's not now. You guys may have not noticed, but all of us caught on to the fact you both really like eachother. Take a chance, Minho-yah, and ask her out. Sulli-yah, don't be afraid. Just choose the answer your heart wants you to choose. " She stated with a warm smile. However, it soon vanished and she thought for a moment before looking to the side, "Why are we choosing sides again?"

"I don't know anymore," Amber spoke. "Weren't we just supposed to make encouraging messages to them? How did we go from that to taking sides?"

Luna just shook her head, "Let's start this over again."

"Hey, I didn't get a turn yet!" Key exclaimed as he took the camera and moved it over to him. "Hi Minho and Sulli!!! Sulli-yah, I'm pretty sure you will stay true to your relationship with him if you guys do get together. All I'm worried about now is Minho somewhere over there. He might fall for a girl's seduction in the future, so I think I'm like Onew.. kinda. I'm neutral for either side, but if you guys break up, which would most likely be Minho's fault, I would root for Sulli."

"I feel loved," Minho sarcastically stated as he pouted. I held his hand and smiled, which soon made him smile too.

"However, if Sulli breaks up with him, for who knows what, I think I would root for Minho." Key continued. "Don't worry, I got both of your backs!! Hwaiting!!!"

"I want to go next!!!" Amber exclaimed. She handed the camera to Key and looked into the camera. "Hi Sulli! Hi Minho-yah!! Llama here. Over the years, Minho and I have been great friends. Then, Sulli came and I grew to think she is a great friend too, so I can't really decide for both of you. I think, like Key, I'm just going to be neutral here. I'm not going to say who I will side with in the end since I don't want to jinx it like these people here, but I hope your relationship will grow to something as more than friends. You both obviously like eachother and I am happy to see it. Good luck with your relationship. Just know, I'm rooting for both of you, no matter what. Hwaiting!" She gave the camera one last smile before taking the camera once again.

"Can I get another turn?" Victoria asked as the camera faced her. "I can? Okay. Hi Sulli and Minho!!! As you both know, I like both of you. As a girl, I should stick to the girl pack, right? But as a friend, I should pick who I know for a long time, right? Well, no matter how many times I think about it, I can't decide for sure between the both of you. However, I think my answer would be Minho-yah. He's known me for who-knows-how-long, and I think he is a really great younger brother to have. Please don't take this badly, Sulli-yah, I do like you, but I just want to know more about you. However, just know, I hope you guys will become a couple, because, to be honest, you both may have tons of partners to choose from, but I think the right partner for you was near you all along but you just never seemed to fully realize it. Hwaiting!!!"

"It's okay," I mumbled. "I want to know more about you too. Thanks, Victoria Unnie."

"So I guess it's my turn?" Jonghyun asked. "Okay, here it goes." He cleared his throat. "Hi Sulli! Hi Minho! In my opinion, I think you guys look really cute together. No matter what the others said, I'm pretty sure they think the same thing too. I believe that we will always be friends, even if one of our relationships don't turn out well. I won't tell you who I would side with, but just know, we all got your backs. We trust in your decision of whether to date or not, and even if you guys decide to date later on in life, we won't mind. We're all friends no matter what and, through thick and thin, I think we got eachother's backs. I do hope you guys date though. Hwaiting!!!" Jonghyun made aegyo faces and laughed afterwards.

Soon, everyone, including Amber who set the camera down, bunched up in the screen. "The end!!!" They all yelled with a smile and laughed at how silly they were.

Then, that's where the video ended.

 

~ Sulli's POV Ends ~


Hey everyone!!! Guess what? I FINALLY UPDATED ALL OF MY STORIES!!! HURRA!!!! XD

Okay, I know you guys may be upset that I didn't update for a while now, but my New Year's Resolution is to try to update more often now!! :3 

If you guys are still upset, you should see what I would've put in this A/N... It's all in my latest blog!! Please read it if you have the timehttp://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/764911

 

 

Okie, thanks for reading~!!! :3

1/4/14