Vacation

Fulfilling a Dream

Sulli's POV:

 

"WOW..." I mumbled unconciously as I stared at the "vacation house" in front of me. Outside, there was a butler waiting for us to arrive and maids that are cleaning the house outside.

"Welcome back, Taemin-nim," the butler stated with a bow. "I'm sorry that it's a little dusty. We didn't expect you all to come so early."

"Hello, Mr. Park!" Taemin greeted back with a bow in return. "You don't have to worry. The house looks clean enough!! You always do a great job with whatever you do, so this is nothing."

The butler smiled, "Thank you, Taemin-nim." He then looked at us. "Ah, welcome!" He bowed at a 90 degree angle for about a minute or so in front of us. "I hopw you enjoy your stay here. I believe that you guys are as amazing as Taemin-nim's description of you all when he informed me about your visit a few days ago."

"Annyeonghaseyo," all of us bowed deeply as a greeting very formally. "Kamsahamnida."

"Well, I'll be off now, I have to buy you all some snacks and ingredients while you guys stay here," he stated with a bow again.

"I see. Thank you, Mr. Park. Have a safe drive!!!" Taemin stated as he bowed once more.

And, with a few more bows, he got into his car and drove off towards the store.

 


 

"Okay everyone, do you guys want to sleep in pairs or in two groups?" Taemin asked as soon as we entered the mansion.

I don't think anyone spoke. I mean, how could you when you were seeing this super clean mansion with no dust seen whatsoever? Above, there stood one huge chandelier and beautiful lights that brightened the stairs as if you were going to see a surprise at the very top. Excluding that, the rest of lights were turned off because, to tell you the truth, it wasn't needed. One wall had nothing but an ubreakable glass ( explained and approved by Taemin later on) that let in the sun's rays. Outside, you could see beautiful white beach below and an endless blue sea surrounding it. It's wasn't like the house was on a cliff, but it wasn't like it was just right on the sand. I guess you could say it was on some kind of largish hill that was high enough to see that much of a breathtaking view.

"Are you sure there are enough rooms for us to go in pairs?" Victoria asked in disbelief after taking in his question, smoothly breaking the silence.

"Well... yeah. But if you guys want, you guys could share," Taemin answered. "Look, I'll show you one of the rooms." He walked ahead of us and grabbed the first door on the right just a few steps away. Who knew it would be so grand though? Certainly not me.

It was like a master bedroom you would get, but bigger. Two. Beds. There was even a GIGANTIC walk-in closet, bathroom, and everything!

"Yeah..." I started. "I vote for sharing in groups. This is nice and all, but I'm pretty sure just using one room with the girls wouldn't be so bad, would it? I don't want to trouble the maids with cleaning two huge rooms when I could've just shared."

"Okay then, let's take a vote. Who wants to go sleep in groups?" Taemin asked.

Right away, the girls raised their hands. No boys.

"Okay. What about pairs?" The boys raised their hands this time. No girls.

Wow.

Who knew the dudes need the huge space to themselves? Sheesh.

In the end, all of us girls got one room and the boys got into pairs. Key with Minho, Onew with Taemin, and Jonghyun with Baekhyun. It turns out that Jonghyun and Baekhyun both got along very well with eachother.

 

 

We got comfortable in our rooms and started to hang our clothes in the huge walk-in closet that could fit all of our clothes easily, even leaving some more space afterwards. I mean, WOW. This is saying SOMETHING.

 

(A/N: This is just one part of the walk-in closet. Use your imagination for the other part, please. ^-^ )

 

"Sooo... What should we do now?" Amber asked, playing with a Rubix cube to pass the time.

"I dunno. I'm so bored," I groaned as I laid on one of the beds and spread my arms and legs to a comfortable position.

"Don't you think we should, you know, walk on the beach? It's not there for decoration, you know," Krystal stated as she walked into the closet again to change.

"Are you going to get ready to go outside?" Luna asked.

"Yup," Krystal answered coolly as she took out her two-piece bathing suit. She also took out a cover-up and some shorts. "I'll be back," she stated as she headed towards the bathroom.

She came out, looking as flawless as ever, as she fixed her hair into a messy bun, finishing her look with some sunglasses.

Just seeing her ready made me want to go too.

"I want to go to the beach!" I yelled energetically as I jumped off the bed and ran into the closet to get my beach clothes.

"Me too," Luna agreed.

"I second that motion," Amber answered.

"Don't forget about me!" Victoria commented.

As I rummaged through my stuff, I found my beach dress and my big, floppy hat. I got my sunglasses, and last but not least, my one-piece.

Well, actually, I was about to grab my one-piece, but Krystal stopped me. "Oh, no you don't. I knew this was going to happen. Just last year, you told me you would start wearing a two-piece instead of this, which you had for about 4 years already, once you got a boyfriend."

"Pshhh, when did I say that?" I asked, trying to avoid the topic.

"Don't play this trick on my again, Sulli-yah, you know what I'm talking about."

I sighed, "Yeah, I know... but I don't have any other bathing suit that this, so..." I was about to reach for it again, but Krystal took it and hid it behind her back.

"Uh uh uhhh~" she chimed. "It was a good thing I bought one for you around the time after you told me that. I knew that, one day, you would get a boyfriend, and here we are." She smirked, "Are you saying that you will break your promise with me?"

I sighed deeply. She knew I would always feel guilty if I didn't keep my promise with anyone. That's why I don't break my promises. Or, at least I try to, of course.

She hurried to her luggage and took out this pink two-piece. But the thing was, I actually kind of liked it.

"Woww~" I smiled as I looked at the bathing suit. "It's really cute!!"

"Yup," Krystal agreed with satisfaction. "Now, hurry along into the bathroom. I want to see how it looks on you."

I smiled, "Alright."

 

As I walked towards the bathroom, the door opened and out popped Luna. She was also wearing a beach dress over her light blue bikini (which I could tell because of the straps) and held a floppy hat similar to mine.

"Oh? Sulli-yah, can I see what kind of bathing suit you'll wear?" Luna asked.

I held it up so she could see.

She smiled, "I didn't think you were the kind to wear a two-piece... Why? What made you wear one today? You didn't even wear it when we went to an empty pool before. Why a crowded beach?"

I sighed, "I made a promise to Krystal that once I got a boyfriend, I would start wearing it rather than the one-piece."

She fan-girled. "Ooooh~ You're turning more and more into a woman now~!!"

I looked at her, shocked. "Oh wow, I don't feel offended at all by this."

Luna started to laugh. "I meant that you're turning from a little girl I thought of you before to an innocent woman, that's all."

I smiled a little, "Thanks... I guess."

She patted my back. "Now go get ready!" she ordered. "I want to see how it would look on you."

And obviously, there was no way out now. It's either a two-piece or nothing.

With one last sigh, I went into the bathroom and started to change.

 


 

Okay, I'm sorry for the late update!! It's been so busy lately and I'm still busy, but as a treat, I rushed myself into making one just before February ends. Miso sorry, peoplez. You all do know I cherish every one of you, right? Well, I'm too busy with school, so it may come later than I expect it to be for me to update...

 

Well, thanks for reading~!! :3

2/26/14