Minho and His Complicated Feelings

Fulfilling a Dream

Minho's POV:

I finally got to sit down with the boys and Luna when I heard Mr. Park call Sulli over. Of course, she walked towards him right away and they started to have a conversation together.

"Yah, Minho," Onew called out that broke Minho's thoughts.

"Yeah?" I answered, not listening to what they were saying the whole time I sat down.

"Did you hear what I was saying?" He asked as he looked at me with stern eyes.

I looked at him and just smiled. For a while, we stayed in that position until he sighed.

"I said, have you heard what Sulli's elective is?" he asked once more.

Minho thought back for a moment. "No, she never told me. Do you?"

Onew literally face-palmed himself. "That's why we're asking you!"

"Well, even if she doesn't tell us right away, we're still going to see it soon. We have the rest of the school year with her, anyways."

Taemin spoke, "Yeah and we might see it during her introduction as a new member of the class and this club."

Suddenly, the teacher started to yell at the class some announcements:

"Okay class! Sulli would like to do a dance performance just for you guys! Now, her elective is modeling but she is willing to dance one of those songs she learned at her talent show! Please give her a round of applause!"

I clapped politely, wondering what might happen. Taemin and Onew started to sit at either of my sides as the DJ looked for the song. After about a minute or two, the song started to play through the speakers. I guess it was a popular song if they could find it so easily.

(A/N: It was Irreplaceable by Beyonce)

Somehow, as the song started to play, Sulli suddenly got serious and started to have powerful dance moves. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She was like a flower who was caught by the wind and flying in the air.

I couldn't.... Take my eyes off of her.... Well, that was until the song ended. Taemin then started to have a conversation with me and Onew.

"Sunbaes, wasn't she beautiful? And to think that wasn't her major!" He exclaimed with bright eyes.

"I know, I would have been tricked if Mr. Park didn't say that modeling was!" Onew shouted with an amazed expression.

"Yeah..." I agreed, still in a slight daze of what just happened.

"Yah, what's wrong with you?" Onew asked me, "What, did you fall for her already?"

I knew he was joking and I knew I had to say no.. I mean, it's only been less than a day since she came here! However, I... Couldn't.

As they waited for my reply, they knew it wasn't going to come. The awkwardness was like two new  friends who didn't know what to talk about.

The conversation turned silent until Onew suddenly exclaimed, "Hey, we still need to come up with a dance!"

All the boys in our group got up (including me), went to an available space at the front of the room where the mirrors were, and started to converse about what to do.

~ Minho's POV End ~

~ Sulli's POV ~

Luna put one arm around my back so she could whisper, "Yah, some of the boys in our group were staring at you like you were heaven or something!" She then pointed at them and as I saw who, the only word I could think of was

.... Really....?

It turns out that she was pointing at Taemin and Minho. I looked at her in disbelief. "Nah, that can't be true. I bet they were just amazed that I could dance a little... Like Onew!" I pointed at Onew and you could see how amazed he was real easily.

She looked at me with an are-you-SERIOUS face and I just nodded. After a while of looking at me like that, as she heard that Onew was going to come up with a dance, she grabbed my hand and nearly dragged me to where Amber and Victoria were at.

As I sat down next to Victoria, she started to yell happily, "I didn't know you could dance! It was really awesome to watch!"

"Thanks," I smile cheerfully. Wow, these girls are all so nice....

Soon, we all started to stretch, almost getting ready to dance. I wonder what these unnes have in plan today?

Victoria, who was all done stretching, got up and started looking for some songs to play. She finally made up her mind and put a kind of new song called "Wildest Dreams" by Brandy. 

I looked at her curiously as she paused the song for a minute.

"Hey Sulli, you already showed us your moves and it was really awesome. But now, we will show you ours and you can give us your opinion if we are awesome ourselves. Come on Luna and Amber! Let's show her our abilities."

Both of the girls started to get into positions that were next to eachother, Victoria in the middle and the two on either of her sides.

I helped play the music player and they slowly started their moves.

As they enjoyed themselves by dancing to the song in sync, I watched with a smile on how great they were.

Soon enough, they rejoined with me that was near the music player.

"Wahhhh, that was really awesome!!! DAEBAK!!!" I yelled happily with two thumbs up.

I was sitting down with an amazed expression at the nearest seat and they seemed to be smiling as much as I was when they complimented me.

Man, these people are just so.... Awesome that they're reminding me so much of Krystal. I bet when she meets them, she will be so close to them on her first day, just like me. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, it's been a while since I've updated! .... Sorry about that.... >~< I had such a FULL schedule that I couldn't. Well, I finally finished another chapter! I hope you guys like it!

I want to give a thanks to all my subscribers and new silent readers for reading! Just thinking that someone is reading my stories make me so happy! I hope you won't regret reading this!

Thanks for reading~! :3