Results Revealed

Fulfilling a Dream

Sulli and Krystal both walked towards the group, one grinning while the other slightly red.

The ceremony for the top models were about to start, so all of the classmates were crowding around them on either side.

"Sulli-yah..." Luna started. Her face showed guilt and she was looking at Sulli with sincere eyes. "Look, I'm really sorry for not telling you. I just couldn't though, you kn-" However, she was cut off.

"I know," Sulli stated.

"Listen to me, it really isn't- Wait, what?" Luna gave her a weird look. She could've sworn that Sulli would've been upset for keeping a secret from her and wouldn't forgive her and Krystal for the time being.

Sulli smiled. "It's not your secret to tell, I know. I am a little upset I don't know anything, but I trust you both will tell me when, and if, you can. I trust you both because you are just like my sisters."

Luna gave her a teary-eyed touched look. It was like she was a mother who was watching their child graduate or do something extravagant. "Sulli-yah~" she called before she pulled Sulli into a tight hug.

"Hahaha, Luna Unnie~" Sulli called back as she returned the hug. They both stood in that position for a few seconds before Luna pulled back. She put both hands on Sulli's shoulders and smiled happily. "Thank you for understanding."

Sulli gave her an eye-smile. "It's no problem..."

 

Just then, the microphone made a sound as the principal came. "Hello everyone, I am Mrs. Lee, the principal of SM High... I hope you all liked the Summer Festival so far!!! As most of you know, there had been a wonderful modeling event created by the creative performing arts class. Let us all give a round of applause for the beautiful work they presented earlier!!!!"

 

The audience all clapped their hands happily, along with some shouts and whistles throughout the crowd.

 

After a short while, the audience's claps died down and the principal soon continued. "Well, we know all of the students did a wonderful job, but some stood out from the other students." She paused before continuing. "As a result, we asked the audience to vote for who they liked the most. The votes were in and counted meticulously by the teachers, and we have recieved the results. We will not say how much votes everyone got, even from the top 10 students from each gender, just to be safe. We wouldn't want anyone to think that these votes are like a challenge of popularity or anything of the sort. If we do find out of this though, that person, or those people, will receive the consequences."

 

Everyone listened to the speech and no one spoke. No murmurs, no nothing. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, at the festival all wanted to know who were in the top 10.... especially the performing art's class.

 

"Okay, we will now announce the results," she declared as she recieved a paper from one of the teachers on stage. "For the gentlemen, we have...."

She paused for a moment before continuing since she had to read the names just so she knows all the pronunciations. "... Lee Jinki, Kim Jonghyun, Kim Kibum, Choi Minho, Lee Taemin, Kim Jongin, Byun Baekhyun, Kim Myungsoo, Ok Taecyeon, and Park Chanyeol. Please come up to the stage and wait for further instructions."

 

All of the boys all looked happy and excited that they were all chosen. As Minho went up on stage, he glimpsed at Sulli and the girls (mainly at Sulli) and smiled happily like a little child who won a prize.

 

Affter they were all on stage, Mrs. Lee continued, "Now, for the ladies..."

She paused once again and looked at the paper. "... We have Choi Jinri, Park Sunyoung, Amber Liu, Jung Soojung, Victoria Song, Im Yoona, Jung Hye-Rim, Kim Taeyeon, Seo Joohyun, and Lee Jieun. Please come up on stage in front of these 10 gentlemen and form a straight line."

 

Sulli's eyes widened and her jaw dropped slightly, not believing this. Sulli and all of her friends are getting congratulated as the top 10 models in school? How awesome is THAT?!?!

 

Krystal, knowing Sulli would be like this since she was surprised a little herself, closed Sulli's jaw and dragged her on stage. Sulli stood with a little plop as she stopped on stage, slowly starting to absorb the news.

 

"Now that we have the top 20 models, let's give all of them a big round of applause!!!!" She declared as she looked at the students and started clapping her hands together too. "Great job!!!"

 

Sulli's face soon pinked from embarrassment, but she tried to keep up a confident, composed self. What model would waver if the audience applauded for her? Instead, the model would be more confident than ever.

Krystal and Luna were smiling widely, maybe to hide their embarrassment or maybe it was just of pure happiness. Either way, both of them looked so happy that when Onew and Taemin glanced at them, they couldn't help but smile themselves.

 

Since they were the top 20 students, they got to get treated out to ice cream tomorrow after school, along with prizes like a certificate, a medal, and a gift card. All of them were pretty happy as they left the stage after one last applause for them. They had light steps and smiles on their faces. Their moods were soaring through the sky as if they landed on a magical land of happiness a few minutes ago.

 

--

 

"This is so AWESOME!!!" Onew yelled enthusiastically as the classmates returned to whatever they were doing before the results were out.

"I still can't believe we all got in the top 20 though..." Amber muttered. Amber, Victoria, Jonghyun, Key, Sulli, Luna, and Krystal were all together, but Onew, Minho, and Taemin nowhere to be seen since they left with only saying that they will come and meet the girls later.

"I told you you were very pretty today. Of course, they would pick you as one of the top 10 for the females. You have tomboyish female charms and your beauty so I KNEW you were going to be in it," Key stated.

"Well, I already knew you were going to be in it too. You and the other guys are all popular with the girls in the first place," she stated back.

"Of course, we're handsome like that," Jonghyun declared as he stuck up his nose in a confident manner.

Victoria slapped him without any hesitation on the arm. "Stop playing around. I know you guys are handsome, but you don't have to be stuck up about it."

 "I was just joking around..." Jonghyun mumbled as he pouted, which made Victoria soften and smile a little.

"ANYWAYS," Amber stated as she felt a little uncomfortable with the little lovey-dovey atmosphere was going to come. She could just FEEL it coming soon. "What should we do now? The results are finished and we could all do whatever we want now since the teacher dismissed us.

"Hmmm..." Sulli started as she scrunched both of her eyebrows together and thought out loud about what to do. "I do want to go and enjoy the festival, but I want to go home and watch a movie or something and just relax too." She looked at Krystal. "What are you going to do?"

"Ermmmm..." Krystal began nervously. "I was going to hang out with Taemin Oppa since we both decided to earlier."

"Ahhh~" Sulli said in an understanding way with a small smile. She looked calm, but her thoughts were bursting I to fan-girl mode. *Krystal and Taemin look so cute together~!!!!! Ahhhh, a match made in heaven~!!! Wahhhh, so CUTE~~~~*

 

Sulli turned to Luna. "What about you? Are you hanging out with Onew Oppa?"

Luna looked as nervous as Krystal. "Errrr, yeah. Sorry, Sulli-yah, I can't hang out with you today."

"Ahh~" Sulli said again. Her fan-girl mode once again in her mind. *Onew and Luna look cute together too!!!! Ahh, I envy them. They are making me lonely now.. [sigh]... Ah, wait, they're having their first couple moments!! Don't be selfish, Sulli!!.. They both look so good together~!!!!*

 

Sulli then decided, "I'll go and relax and watch a movie at the dorms then."

"NOO!!!" Luna and Krystal yelled.

"Wait, why not?" Sulli asked curiously.

"It's because..." Krystal began. "Minho told me that he wasn't going to do anything after he is done with whatever he is doing and planned on asking you to hang out with him."

"Really?" Sulli asked. "Oh, well, I guess I'll hang out with him then."

Just like fate, Minho and the other boys caught up to the group, but they soon separated into pairs. Krystal & Taemin, Onew & Luna, Victoria & Jonghyun, and Key & Amber all went into their separate ways, leaving Sulli and Minho behind.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi~ 

Erm, I'm sorry for the slightly boring chapter... It wasn't that bad, right?

... If you read my message in the last chapter, you would all know that I stated that I knew what to write. However, when I actually started writing, I lost the idea and only remembered parts of it... which I thought weren't really that good anymore when I thought twice. *sigh* I'm sorry I'm a failure as an author. I'll try to update as soon as I can!!! I pinky promise!!!! >~< Also, forgive me? *puppy eyes*

Thank you, you wonderful readers, subscribers, and up voters for reading my story! It means a lot to me~!!! ^-^

Ah, btw, I would like to thank AveAstrea for upvoting!!! Thank you so very much!!! You are awesome!! (P.s. I'm sorry if I forgot to thank you on my last update if you up voted before my last update...)!!!! :3

 

Heehee, anks for reading~!!!! :3