❥ Chapter Two

Falling in Love with a Bad Boy

 

I took out my book I had to read for English class and started to read it before Eunmi nudged me.

"Girly, look who it is." I looked up towards to entrance.  No way... I thought. 

 

It was Kwangmin, Minwoo and a couple of their friends

 

I turned back to Eunmi, Chohee and Hyojung.

"How come when I only knew his name, I never saw him around, but now I keep seeing him?!" I facepalmed myself

"Maybe its destiny." Chohee teased me.

"Hey, this is no time for teasing me! It's like the lord is testing me!!" They all laughed at me

 

"I'm back!" Yunji walked over with a tray with a cone holder on it.

"Chocolate for Eunmi, Vanilla for Jinhee, Oreo for Chohee, Doughnut for Hyojung and Green tea for me!" Yunji handed us the food and sat down. "So, what's going on?"

"Well, if you look toward the cashier right now, you can see Kwangmin and Minwoo with the rest of the Boyfriend members." Hyojung pointed. 

 

"You know what? I never understood..." Chohee started to talk

"What?" We asked her. She ate some of her ice cream before she started to speak again. "Why they are called Boyfriend." 

"That is true...." Hyojung agreed.

"Eh, maybe because they are the best looking boys in the school?!" Eunmi laughed

 

===================

 

I arrived home and checked the livingroom and kitchen for my parents but they weren't home, so I just went upstairs to start my homework. But of course, being the lazy I was, I only did half of it and the rest of the time was spent on Tumblr, Facebook and AFF.

 

I logged into Facebook and the first thing that I saw was a friend request notification. I clicked on it to see who it was.

 

'No Minwoo wants to be friends with you on Facebook'

 

Why is he adding me now...? I wondered. Without giving it another thought, I pressed accept, since we were in the same class.

 

===================

 

I got up the next morning by myself.

"Hah! wont be late today!" I congratulated myself.

I dressed myself and went downstairs for breakfast.

"You're up early today!" My mom said as she placed an omelette in front of me. "

Yeah..." I answered before starting to eat.

 

I arrived at school and sat down at my desk. I took out the homework from yesterday that I didn't finish and began to work on it. While I was working on the homework, someone sat down next to me.

"You're in so much trouble." The person laughed.

"Psh no, I'll finish it!" I replied not paying much attention to the stranger.

"Whatever you say...." I looked up to see Minwoo.

"Can I help you?" I asked and stared at him awkwardly.

"Nope." He smiled and stared at me once more before leaving.

Weirdo.... I thought.

 

---------------------------------

 

School finished and I got in trouble for not finishing the homework. The teacher made me stay behind to clean up the classroom alone. As I finished stacking the last of the chairs and the books, I checked my watch. It was 5:38. I went to my locker to grab my textbook and went down the stairs to leave. Right as I came out, it started to rain slowly. I didn't make that much of a deal of it because it was light rain. I walked about 2 blocks away from the school before it started to really pour.

"Shoot! I don't have an umbrella..." I pulled up my hood and started to pick up my pace. As I was walking briskly, someone honked at me and I turned around.

 

Kwangmin....? 

I stared at him awkwardly before greeting him. "Um hi...." 

He nodded and threw me a rain jacket before saying, "I'll give you a ride home."

"Uh, no thanks...." I refused the helmet he offered me.

"Why?" He questioned, giving me a displeased look.

"Because I barely know you," I replied and started to walk away. "But thanks for the rain jacket, though! I'll return it tomorrow."

 

Kwangmin slowly followed me on his motorcycle.

"Are you sure you don't need a ride home?" He asked me. I nodded and he laughed.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked, frowning.

"You don't trust me, do you?" He questioned.

"No, not exactl-" 

He cut me off and continued to speak.

"You don't have to worry about anything. It's not like I would do something to you." He smirked.

"Hey! What's that suppose to mean?!" I crossed my arms. He handed me the helmet again.

"Just hop on, I'll give you a ride home."

I sighed. "Ok, fine." 

 

I got on behind him and held on to the back.

"Okay, you can go now." I said when he didn't go.

"You're not holding on properly." He responded.

"Yes I am! I'm holding on the the ba---ack!" The motorcyle jerked forward causing me to hold on to his waist. Um, this is awkward....

"Just hold on and don't make it awkward." He said, tilting his head towards me a bit.

"Yes..." I replied meekly.

 

-------------------------------

 

We arrived in front of my house and it was silent for a moment. I got off the bike and gave him the rain jacket.

"Well, thank you." I bowed and ran inside the front gate to get away from the rain and entered my house.

 

"That girl..." Kwangmin laughed before kicking off again.

 


Yay! Chapter 2 is now done! ^^

Update on its way! 

Please be a little patient though I jave a bunch of test this week so yeah ><

-Kathycathy

 

Comments welcomed btw LOL they inspire me more