❥ Chapter Nineteen

Falling in Love with a Bad Boy

 

"You're right, this is all an image" Kwangmin have a slight grin

"Why did you choose to go with it?" I continued to ask

"I guess, if people think of you some way. Might as well appear as how the interpret you" He shrugged 

"Well I think those people are completely wrong" I crossed my arms "because they're all missing out on this side of Kwangmin"

 

Kwangmin chuckled at my remark.

 

"You should go home now, its getting late." He lightly flicked me in the forehead before chuckling

"Ow" I rubbed my forehead "Night!" 

"Night Jinhee" Kwangmin smiled, put his helmet on and zoomed off

 

=========================================================

 

The next morning I woke up feeling slightly more tired than usual. I quickly climbed out of bed, and got ready for school. After getting dressed I went downstairs to have breakfast with my mom and dad.

 

"Morning!" I chimed

"Good morning sweetie, did you sleep well?" My mom set down an omelette infront of me

"Well, but im still kind of tired" I picked up my glass of milk next to me

"So when will that Kwangmin boy comeover again?" My dad asked out of the blue, his eyes still on his morning paper

"W-what?" I coughed on my milk "You want him to comeover again?"

"Yeah, I like that boy" My dad set down the paper "Good guy, you should go out with him"

"Oh I said that to Jinhee too!" My mom joined in "They would be cute"

"Dad, not you too!!" I whined "You know what, Im going to school before you guys say weirder things"

 

I quickly ate a large bite of my food then got up with my backpack. As I walked out of the house I noticed Daehyun sitting there on the lawn on his phone.

 

"Daehyun!" I yelled his name out

"huh?" He looked up "Hey Jinhee!"

 

Daehyun got up and walked over to me, and put an arm around me before we left for school.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Did you sleep well today?" Daehyun asked as we neared the school gates

"Yeah, but still kind of ti-" I was cut of from my sentence when someone shouted my name

"Jinhee!" A voice shouted from my right

"Oh Kwangmin! Hi!" I waved at him

 

Kwangmin walked over to Daehyun and I, he politely bowed to Daehyun before walking with us.

 

"Good morning Daehyun sunbaenim" 

"Hey Kwangmin" Daehyun greeted

"So Jinhee, did you sleep well?" Kwangmin asked this time

"Yeah, but im still tired" I shrugged "Anyways....you're at school early today"

"Oh yeah, trying to change a habit" Kwangmin chuckled

"Ahh" I nodded understanding

 

After grabbing my stuff from my locker, I walked to my first class with Daehyun and Kwangmin...who tagged along.

 

"Alright ill see you later. Pay attention in class, and listen to the teacher well" Daehyun poked my forehead then chuckled "I dont want my girlfriend to be lost in class"

"Hey im not that lost" I stuck my tongue out at him then went to class

 

I went over to my seat and Kwangmin sat down in the seat infront of me, then turned around.

 

"So I dont know about you, but when he said 'lost' it sounded like he called you stupid" Kwangmin srugged

"No, I dont think so" I shook my head "He was trying to be funny"

 

=============================================================

 

"Agh, that history test was hard. Im going to fail" Eunmi cried out

"I aim to pass" Chohee continued to eat "And you shush, you will get like a 95% and do well"

"No I -" Eunmi stopped talking when Chohee sent her a glare

"Oh you guys, you will both do fine" I continued to eat my lunch

 

The three of us were eating our lunch wehn Hyojung ran over to us and sat down with a frantic look, Yunji then sat down after her looking worn out.

 

"Hey you guys, what happened?" I put down my lunch

"Mr.Hong....Surprise Chem test" Hyojung squeeked "Im going to die next block"

"Well its not so much of a surprise now, because you told everyone" Yunji spoke up "But its not too hard, I just had him last block"

"Im done for" Chohee facepalmed herself "Why did I choose to take Chem"

 

Hyojung, Chohee and I were busy complaining about the surprise test that I didnt even notice Kwangmin and his friends sat down next to us. Some of the people in the cafeteria turned to look at our table but then went back to their business.

From what I remember there was Kwangmin, Youngmin, Minwoo, Jeongmin, Hyunseong and Donghyun. But Eunmi told me that Donghyun graduated a year ago.

 

"Hey girls" Minwoo sat down next to Yunji "H-hi Yunji"

"Hey Minwoo" She smiled but went back to her lunch

"What brings you here for lunch Kwangmin?" I looked at him

"Thought it would be a good idea to change up my lunch routine" He replied but then mouthed 'ill tell you later'

 

Lunch was pretty much over so I got up to head over to my locker to grab my things for Chem. As I walked out of the cafeteria I past people who started to whisper things. Things like "isnt she dating Daehyun?", "why is she so close to Kwangmin?", and "Who is she actually dating"

I decided people kept misinterpreting the scenes and continued to make my way to my locker, Once I grabbed my books and turned my face met Choi Hyunri a girl I had a couple classes with. To be honest I have no clue about her personality.

 

"So are you dating Kwangmin or Daehyun?" She asked

"Daehyun, why?" I tilted my head

"Ohh just wondering" she responded kind of suspiciously "you seem closer with Kwangmin" 

 

'weird girl, but i guess its okay im weird too' I thought in my mind 

 

After brushing that off I went to my chem class and sat down in my seat. Moments later Kwangmin sat down next to me.

 

"Hey you showed up" I nudged him 

"Why you thought I would skip again?" He asked offened

"Yep!" I stuck my tongue out

 

The two of us quized each other for a bit on what we learned and from what Yunji told us it would be on. We stopped quizing each other though when Chohee quickly ran over to our desk. Her face was looking slightly alert and in a panic.

 

"Hey, you okay?" Kwangmin asked

"Yeah you seem like you just saw a ghost" I added

 

Chohee took a deep breath before telling us whats wrong.

 

"People think you are cheating on Daehyun" She then pointed to Kwangmin "with him"

 


 

I dont have much to say in this author's note LOL

Comment and tell me what you think is going to go down!

-Mochii_