❥ Chapter Seventeen

Falling in Love with a Bad Boy

 

"Well I had a lot of fun today!" I cheered "I think that should make it up to you right?"

"Yeah, it did" Kwangmin smiled "So....." 

"Yes?" I looked at him confused 

 

Kwangmin took a step closer to me before leaning in close to my face. I slowed down my breathing, he was really uncomfortably close to me. 

 

"Can I borrow your notes from chem?" He whispered, before stepping back smiling

"Y-yah!" I bursted "One does not simply go that close to someones face!"

"Dont worry, I wont kiss you. You're dating Daehyun" He chuckled "So can I get your chem notes?"

 

I looked at Kwangmin unamused by his behavior, but instead from him I get a face plastered with amusment. I sighed before agreeing to let him copy my notes.

 

"Wait here" I quickly ran upstairs to find my notes

 

Once I got my notes, I left my room and went down the stairs. To my surprise Kwangmin was standing in my house, conversing with my mom. 

 

'This isnt good' I thought

 

I quickly went down the stairs and moved my mom by the shoulders into the living room, where she was before. I then went back to Kwangmin, handing him the Chem notes we had.

 

"Sorry about my mom" I rubbed the back of my neck "She's kind of embarassing" 

"I AM NOT!" My mom shouted

"Mom! Be quiet!!" I yelled back before turning back to Kwangmin "Again sorry about that"

"Its fine" He reassured "My mom is like that too"

"Anyways..." I thought about what to say "Those are the notes from the past 5 classes, you're going to need it."

"Thanks again" Kwangmin slightly bowed "I better get going, I have a lot of stuff to copy" 

 

I opened the door for Kwangmin, after he left I went up to my room and locked my door. I wouldnt want my mom to question me until im 20.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Kwangmin walked towards his bike putting on his helmet. Before getting on his bike he noticed something shiny on the ground. He went over to the item and picked it up, it was a cellphone charm. Jinhee's cellphone charm to be exact, but he doesnt know that.

 

"Hmm, ill ask her tomorrow" Kwangmin put the charm in his pocket

 

After getting on his bike , he zoomed off in the direction of his house.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

"No no no no no!!!" I started to freak out "I didnt lose it, I just misplaced it. Yeah Jinhee stay calm"

 

I fumbled through all my belongings looking for the cellphone charm Daehyun gave me. I cant just lose something the first day I got it. 

 

"Jinhee-ah" My dad knocked on my door "Are you okay?"

"Im fine appa!" I shouted

"oh thats good but you need to sleep now, you have school tomorrow!" He spoke again

"Yes appa" I put my purse down

 

After brushing my teeth and calming myself, I got into bed praying that my cellphone charm showed up the next day.

 

==================================================

 

"Morning~" Daehyun greeted with his arms open when I walked off of my lawn

"Morning" I hugged him 

"Sleep well?" He held my hand

"Yeah" I smiled

 

We were making our way to the school, asking each other questions. With my ability I did what I could to avoid if he asked to see my phone, I dont want Daehyun to know I lost the charm already.

 


"So do you want to go anywhere after school?" He asked "Like ice cream?"

"Love ice cream!" I beamed 

"Okay, great. ill wait for you here after school" Daehyun quickly pecked my cheek before going in the other direction to his first class

 

As for me I walked the other way to go to my class, but first my locker. I stared at the empty-ness on my phone with the missing charm, when I got to my locker I noticed someone was blocking my way. Once I looked up I realized it was kwangmin leaning against my locker.

 

"Oh hey" I greeted

"Hey" Kwangmin nodded "So heres your notes, they were very detailed" 

"Thanks" I grabbed the notes before shoving it into my locker

"Oh right!" Kwangmin stck his hand out and pulled out something "I found this yesterday by my bike, is this yours?"

 

I turned to look at what he was holding in his hand, my eyes widened when I realized it was my cellphone charm. I quickly grabbed it out of his hand and gave him a big bear hug.

 

"Oh my god Kwangmin you are the best!" I continued to squish him "I was looking for this the entire night yesterday!"

"No problem" He freed himself "Why is it so significant anyways?"

"Oh its my couple charm with Daehyun" I answered un-conciously

"Oh..." Kwangmin's expression changed "well I need to go to class, Ill see you later"

 

========================================

 

School flew by today pretty quickly, which was a great thing. When the bell rang I quickly left class to go meet Daehyun for an Ice cream date. As I arrived at the meeting spot, I saw Daehyun standing there looking at his phone.

I stood in front of him for a minute or so before I clapped to get his attention.

 

"Hmm?" He looked up "oh hey, how was classes?"

"Boring as usual" I pouted

"Well you ready to go?" Daehyun held out his arm

"Yep!" I linked my arm with him

 

On our we to the ice cream shop Daehyun stopped walking and turned to face me. He had a concerned expression.

 

"Something wrong Dae?" I tilted my head

"Um no but just a quick question for you" Daehyun stated 

"Yes?" I swallowed

 

"What is your relationship with Jo Kwangmin?"

 


 

Yay! another update ahaha

This took me 3 hours omg LOL

Ill update soon! dont forget to Comment! [Feel free to upvote yenno if you really love this fic LOL]

 

Q&A with Mochii_:

Since I have been getting some questions on the same topic I will be answering some most asked Q

During some chapters so this is one of the questions so far

Q: Since when did Daehyun and Jinhee become girlfriend and boyfriend?

A: In Chapter 14 when Daehyun got the couple charms and they both confessed they liked each other, and thats when they became an item. Its sorta hard to explain it but it was also an indirect way of them becoming a couple. My answer is still vague, but im sure you all understand now :)

 

-Mochii_