❥ Chapter Twenty-eight

Falling in Love with a Bad Boy

 

School soon slowly ended and I made my way out of my art class towards my locker. As I neared my locker I could see Daehyun standing there looking from side to side.

 

'He's not looking for me is he?' I asked myself

 

"Hey have you seen Jinhee anywhere?" I heard Daehyun asking from the distance

"Oh he is looking for me..." I said to myself

 

I quickly turned around and walked in the other direction, ill just borrow Chohee's books for today. Before I could turn around the corner I ran into Kwangmin who greeted me with a smile.

 

"Hey" he chuckled "Last time I check your locker is in the other direction"

"Yeah but Daehyun is there" I tilted my head somewhat cringing 

"I know im going to sound really sappy again but..." Kwangmin sighed "Dont let a guy bring you down alright, so him that your stronger than that"

 

I looked up at Kwangmin holding back a laugh, he rolled his eyes and turned me around.

 

"Dont laugh, just walk" He slowly pushed me "Ill come with you" 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Jinhee!!" Daehyun waved at me

"Oh hey" I nodded my head as I see him approch me "Can I help you?"

"Can we talk?" He asked noticing Kwangmin's presence 

"Um not right now" I declined "Im sort of in a hurry"

"It will be really quick!" Daehyun grabbed my wrist 

 

Before Daehyun could hold my wrist, Kwangmin grabbed it and hald my hand. I looked at our hands then up at him, he had a really manly aura put on.

 

"I believe the lady says shes busy tight now" Kwangmin cut in

"Its none of your business" Daehyun glared at Kwangmin

"Well infact it is, you see her 'im in a hurry' is because she wants to quickly leave so we can start our date" Kwangmin smiled at Daehyun "So if you dont mind"

 

Kwangmin smiled once more before walking me around Daehyun and too my locker; our hands still intertwined with each other. I kept my eyes on the ground, my face turnning redder by the second.

 

"Alright, get your stuff" Kwangmin let go of my hand

"Huh?" I snapped from my daze "Oh right"

 

After grabbing the stuff I needed I stuffed them into my backpack, Kwangmin grabbed my hand again. I looked at him weirdly again, he chuckled then leaned in next to my ear whispering a 'He's still watching'. Looking at Kwangmin I nodded again and smiled, suddenly the weight from my shoulders were lifted; Kwangmin was holding my backpack for me. 

 

"You ready for our dayte?" He tilted his head

"Yeah" I lightly nodded before looking at my feet, slightly embarassed

 

=============================================================

 

Grabbing our ice cream cones Kwangmin and I sat down next to each other on a park bench; relaxing in the somewhat nature like air. 

 

"So any requests for where we go next?" Kwangmin turned to look at me

"Hmm no where in particular" I shrugged "Maybe the arcade?"

"You want to go to the arcade?" He asked

"Yeah! why not? never met a girl who wants to go to the arcade?"

"No" Kwangmin shook his head "But if you want to..lets  go!"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

"race cart game lets go!" I tugged on Kwangmin's arm "Hurry! before the seats are taken!"

"Ah alright alright" Kwangmin chuckled and trailed behind.

 

After sitting down at the game, Kwangmin handed the the tokens we exchanged and we both dropped the coins into the game. We selected our setting and started our race. 

I started of in 2nd place and soon speeded into 1st, Kwangmin looked over at my concentrated face and smiled.

 

'Thats the smile I was looking for all day' He thought before turning back to the screen

 

"Your not very good at this game!" I taunted speeding up even more

"I think you're too good at this game" Kwangmin spoke back

"Mhmm" I hummed 

 

The game soon ended and of course I won. This game was something I would play with my friends often, Kwangmin and I got up again and walked around the arcade in search for something else that was fun.  We ended up playing a couple for game before leaving because it was getting too warm inside. Also because it was getting dark and I needed to head home.

On the way out of the arcade we bummed into a couple whom I really didnt want to see; Hyunri and Daehyun.

 

"Oh funny seeing you two here" Hyunri 'smiled'

"Yeah, so funny" I replied sarcastically

"Did you two just leave from the arcade?" Daehyun asked

"Yeah why?" I responded

"Nothing" He replied "Hey Jinhee do you think I could talk to you right now?"

"Now?" I raised my eyebrow

"Yes now, theres no other time" Daehyun slightly grinned

 

I looked at him hesitant, then at Hyunri who was glaring at me then at Kwangmin who smiled a 'do-what-you-think-is-right' smile. I moved my hands up to wrap around Kwangmin's are before lightly smiling at Daehyun.

 

"Sorry sunbae, but that would cut into my date time" I emphasised before walking away "maybe another time"

 


 

adstgfjhgf;l I FINALLY UPDATED!!

So sorry about the lack of updates with all my fics, school has been stressful and hectic ><

Ill try to update soon after my other fics cuz I do them in order if you havent noticed yet.

ANYWAS...comment what you think is going to happen soon? because im not sure where my story is going to lead to ahah

-Mochii_